• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFsz2ZlUsAAB5WN.jpg

I mean.. at least they're being straight up with it

https://twitter.com/ELehpamer12/status/601812183777869824

Jacir

The title of this video has "Ping Pong" and "Goldfish" "Bangkok" and something else
Not even remotely safe for work, brought to you by the Worldwide covering YouTube channel VPRO Metropolis

(We are a global collective of young filmmakers and TV producers, reporting on remarkable stories from every corner of this planet. Each week we make a trip around the globe on one single issue: from local beauty ideals to Elvis impersonators, to what's it like being gay, or an outcast or a dog in cultures around the world. More vids and full episodes: www.metropolisweb.tv)

Wtf at the end. This chick used her vagina or anus to write that she gets turned on by sexy men on a piece of paper. She couldn't just say that verbally.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Wtf at the end. This chick used her vagina or anus to write that she gets turned on by sexy men on a piece of paper. She couldn't just say that verbally.

bruh, I'm in love don't know bout the rest of yall.

RedSwirl

Yep. And new suburbs are specifically designed to keep 'others' from walking through the neigborhood. You have to go around them, even with a car, because they're only open at one end.

the automated car basically uppercuts all of that bullshit and trying to use distance as a weapon.

What if they code the cars in a certain way? I wouldn't put it past some organizations.

That suburb design sounds like exactly where I live though. Though it's mostly white and Asian with more than two black households.

akira28

she can open a coke bottle.

oh my gawd.

I mean, sometimes I can't even grip and twist those caps with my arm, and she's using her vagina.
dat grip.

i'm in the marriott, the place to get got

after I smoke pot, he sticks me like shots

funky like farts, connect tongues like dots

lick his lollipop, this kid named scott

me my hot self, my self be so hot

touch my hot spot, I scream til I can't stop

give it to me daddy and

yep yep like teddy

teddy, teddy with the 1,2 checka

no diggity, missy be the bedroom wrecka

double decka, make you wanna beat yo pecka

and then leave yo bitch cuz this ____ be betta

I hate it when the most random ass verses get stuck in your head for days. Least this extended stay inn has decent wifi so I can listen to this song over and over. But how did Magoo manage to still have the most trash verse in this record idk...

"up in the cut like gay n*ggas in butt" like really Magoo?! Timbaland out here rapping about the cocaine epidemic and the best punchline you came up with deals with butt sex.

So my girl doesn't want a kid/kids. And while I don't want a child right now, I do want a child. I'm thinking this probably isn't going to work out and I don't know if I should just break things off, or if it'd be better to wait and hope.

And here I am looking for a girl that doesn't want kids, lol.

But I agree with royalan, waiting builds up the problems.

akira28

So my girl doesn't want a kid/kids. And while I don't want a child right now, I do want a child. I'm thinking this probably isn't going to work out and I don't know if I should just break things off, or if it'd be better to wait and hope.

what I see sometimes is the person needs to undergo a fundamental change, and that might happen with you, or maybe it can't happen with you. So people don't want kids, they break up, and then 4 years later they're married with a kid on the way. But right now, if she doesn't want kids, that's the reality of it, and waiting is one thing, but whatever your plans are, don't hinge them on other people expecting them to change or fit into them. Only setting two people up for disappointment.

royalan

Yooo, so I just saw the funniest shit.

So, I'm on the subway home, and I'm sitting behind this couple. Dude seems drunk, and is rubbing up on the girl a bit heavy, kinda inappropriate for a public space. Girl's not really reciprocating, but she didn't seem outright bothered (from the little I was watching them).

Train gets to my stop, apparently they're getting off there, too. I'm right behind them as we exit the train. We get about 3 feet away when the train makes the chiming noise signaling that the doors are about to close. I swear, like a blur, right as that chime sounded that girl did a ninja twist juke like move out of that dude's arms and nearly bowled me over hopping back on that train. Dude tried to hop back on the train too, but the doors closed a split second before he could.

I thought that shit had to be intentional, but dude just stood staring at the train, looking shocked and broken for like 5 seconds. Sad thing is, homegirl didn't even look back at him. Just went right back to the same seat and sat down.

I swear to god I screamed so loud when I got out of that station. Just goes to show, no matter how hard you have it, somebody is always taking a bigger L...

Slayven

So, I'm on the subway home, and I'm sitting behind this couple. Dude seems drunk, and is rubbing up on the girl a bit heavy, kinda inappropriate for a public space. Girl's not really reciprocating, but she didn't seem outright bothered (from the little I was watching them).

Train gets to my stop, apparently they're getting off there, too. I'm right behind them as we exit the train. We get about 3 feet away when the train makes the chiming noise signaling that the doors are about to close. I swear, like a blur, right as that chime sounded that girl did a ninja twist juke like move out of that dude's arms and nearly bowled me over hopping back on that train. Dude tried to hop back on the train too, but the doors closed a split second before he could.

I thought that shit had to be intentional, but dude just stood staring at the train, looking shocked and broken for like 5 seconds. Sad thing is, homegirl didn't even look back at him. Just went right back to the same seat and sat down.

I swear to god I screamed so loud when I got out of that station. Just goes to show, no matter how hard you have it, somebody is always taking a bigger L...

Did you see his soul float to the heavens? Or get dragged behind the train?

cdyhybrid

Damn. People take Ls.

damn, girl executed a point-blank aileron maneuver just to get out of that dude's arms

did you get him on the rebound tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom