• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting was in Carrollton Ga. Just moved from there in march. Was living there the last 12 years.

I know the cop. I am familiar with the victim. I listened to the audio.

I say again. I know the cop. This hopefully won't be a damn mockery on the news.

People are already starting shit there. Everything was justified. This is coming from someone who hates the rampant discrimination and hunting down of unarmed minorities. There are bad apples everywhere. But this cat....

I hope it doesn't turn into something racially motivated.

Slayven

dude worth like 400 million. he'll never be broke.
Dude can barely read, I bet his "money team" is robbing him blind.
:lol it's called "Aloha" (I think you know that though?)

But yeah, director says it's a love letter to Hawaii.

This is from the census website:
Nq5xgpn.png

First column is Hawaii, second column is the US overall.

The most prominent Islander/Asian actor in the movie doesn't even get his name on the poster, :lol

That is why watch Hawaii 5.0

And after talking to my mother this morning, I've become "gray" on the shooting.

Too many unanswered factors. Too many variables that could've and should've been different.

I just....

I hope that there will be positive to come from this in all seriousness. But I take solace in knowing that my family is okay.

Kevyt

playing RE6 for the first time from that recent PSN sale for $10. Starting playing as Ada first, shits not bad so far, then again i heard the other characters levels are supposed to be a mess?

Hmmm... you should have started with Leon and saved Ada's campaign for the last one. It reveals a lot of things for the Leone and Chris parts. Just a major plot twist.

Infinite

Hey BCT, how do you deal with abusive bosses at your job with out having a "when keeping it real goes wrong" moment? Asking for a friend.

Infinite

What are they doing exactly?
Let's say that they were verbally abusing subordinates. Like not calling them slurs or anything like that but yelling at them when something doesn't go their way. Also bosses that stalk you to catch you doing something you're not supposed too.

x Misogi

playing RE6 for the first time from that recent PSN sale for $10. Starting playing as Ada first, shits not bad so far, then again i heard the other characters levels are supposed to be a mess?

Hmmm... you should have started with Leon and saved Ada's campaign for the last one. It reveals a lot of things for the Leone and Chris parts. Just a major plot twist.

That's what I did. I was trying to get through the game as quickly as possible because eventually it got really tedious to me. I actually thought Jake and Leon had the funnest campaigns

andthebeatgoeson

Let's say that they were verbally abusing subordinates. Like not calling them slurs or anything like that but yelling at them when something doesn't go their way. Also bosses that stalk you to catch you doing something you're not supposed too.
Look for a new job? Or document everything. But when you do that, it may provoke them. So, look for a new job.

What kind of company? Small business? Large company? If it's large, you may have a shot reporting them. But you could still gave a back lash.

Slayven

I forgotten how great dubbed kung fu movies are.

Look for a new job? Or document everything. But when you do that, it may provoke them. So, look for a new job.

What kind of company? Small business? Large company? If it's large, you may have a shot reporting them. But you could still gave a back lash.

Yeah pretty much

Infinite

It's a big company and I worked his out in my head and basically looking for a new job is my best option without much collateral damage.

EDIT to shine the Slayven Signal: have there ever been any characters in the DC / Marvel universes that were basically D&D fighters that had their powers stem from dice rolls or anything similar? I know of one character that does it, but they're not from comics.

It's a big company and I worked his out in my head and basically looking for a new job is my best option without much collateral damage.

Chain of command? Is there a district manager or something you can bring it up with?

Slayven

EDIT to shine the Slayven Signal: have there ever been any characters in the DC / Marvel universes that were basically D&D fighters that had their powers stem from dice rolls or anything similar? I know of one character that does it, but they're not from comics.

Chain of command? Is there a district manager or something you can bring it up with?

actual dice or there is a random element to their power?

Bubba T

To my surprise, I've been offered a new job at my current company yesterday. I am not totally sure I want to take it. Part of me is thinking to stick it out in my current position and look for an actual salaried position outside the organization.

Slayven

Either/or.

Off the top of my head

When Multi Man dies he gets a new super power, there was a funny scene in Joker's last laugh where inmates kill killing him until he gets a superpower that can be used to escape a super prision.

MultiMan.jpg

Darwin adapts to live and that can make his powers pretty random.

Black ALice before she got training would randomly grab the magical powers of any magical creature on earth

cdyhybrid

It's not DC/Marvel (obviously), but there was a character in Bleach who had a slot-machine sort of display on his brass knuckles, and his punches would be random in their power.

Damn completely forgot this was coming out. How is it?

It is fucking great.

I haven't spent any time in the single player but from most accounts it is really good also. The multiplayer is super addictive, I've got a good 7 hours in it already and even without voice chat you just want to play more and more. The weapons I've got so far all have a different feel which surprised me, but I'm having the most fun getting gear that have different buffs attached. Some of the year I've seen people wearing look crazy -- like one set I've seen looks like a cartoony Halo spartan.

Also, the music is fantastic. My wife has been having some good laughs because I'm humming the songs a lot :p

Anyway, I recommend buying it. It's preeeeeeety good.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Is it so wrong to want to kiss my best friend's boyfriend? I cannot help but want to be affectionate to him and yet because he is my friend's man I keep a far distance from him.

jmood88

Is it so wrong to want to kiss my best friend's boyfriend? I cannot help but want to be affectionate to him and yet because he is my friend's man I keep a far distance from him.
Yeah, don't do that shit. I have a "friend" who hits on my girlfriend and that shit is annoying as fuck. He actually just got swung on by one of my friends last night because of it.

royalan

I mean, go 'head and kiss your best friend's (BEST FRIEND'S) boyfriend...if you lookin' to catch an ass whoopin that bad.

Ain't no ass whoopin quite like the ass whoopin from a best friend scorned.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Yeah, don't do that shit. I have a "friend" who hits on my girlfriend and that shit is annoying as fuck. He actually just got swung on by one of my friends last night because of it.

I mean, go 'head and kiss your best friend's (BEST FRIEND'S) boyfriend...if you lookin' to catch an ass whoopin that bad.

Ain't no ass whoopin quite like the ass whoopin from a best friend scorned.

jerk off and go to bed like the rest of us, fam.

yeah i know., i just needed to type it out rather than act on it. i know he isnt into me, no guy is, but still seeing him and my friend go at it with each other (fighting) and having no sex, my friend tells me, makes me want to scream. here is this fine sexy Chinese guy with an ass from heaven and its not even being touched. sigh

jmood88

yeah i know., i just needed to type it out rather than act on it. i know he isnt into me, no guy is, but still seeing him and my friend go at it with each other (fighting) and having no sex, my friend tells me, makes me want to scream. here is this fine sexy Chinese guy with an ass from heaven and its not even being touched. sigh
Bruh

bruh

royalan

Gurl

thot

get some sake, drink it, watch Six Feet Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom