• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
these indigenous in the amazon people using more tech then half you niggas in this Earth series

Smokey better watch out i think one of them has 3 Titan's SLI'd together

also I just realize that ADR'd "Ok my nigga's" in the scene when they were put in the pods in "Idiocracy"

Young Magus

yeah i know., i just needed to type it out rather than act on it. i know he isnt into me, no guy is, but still seeing him and my friend go at it with each other (fighting) and having no sex, my friend tells me, makes me want to scream. here is this fine sexy Chinese guy with an ass from heaven and its not even being touched. sigh

*insert witty dahell edit here*

wow, this did take a turn. Its my fault i know. Sucks to be single and very frustrated.

Being single does not have to be all downs and stress. Find a hobby to keep ya occupied or take the time to get to know yourself better. Read a book, listen to some instrumental music, find a topic and do some research about it and find out why it interest ya, pick up a language or something fun/interesting for you to study.

Just don't frit over relationships, cuz the more you want a one just to have one then its not really going to be worth it and your wasting both you and someone elses time.

x Misogi

Charlamagne skin color somehow went from Off the Wall to Bad in a matter of months.

I remember from pursuing his IG, he posted that he had a skin condition and he saw a skin doc.. but then again, so did mike.

He had discoloration on his face, it was fine like a month or two ago when he talked about doing treatments but now his face is 5 shades lighter than it was.

y'all don't remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BuJGjrtYns

*insert witty dahell edit here*

Being single does not have to be all downs and stress. Find a hobby to keep ya occupied or take the time to get to know yourself better. Read a book, listen to some instrumental music, find a topic and do some research about it and find out why it interest ya, pick up a language or something fun/interesting for you to study.

Just don't frit over relationships, cuz the more you want a one just to have one then its not really going to be worth it and your wasting both you and someone elses time.

Jubei, this is good advice.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Charlamagne skin color somehow went from Off the Wall to Bad in a matter of months.

Looks like he has makeup on in the video.

But in general I aint mad at him unless he going the Sammy Sosa route.
Dealt with a similar skin condition all my life but have never been properly diagnosed.If I had the resources I prob would do the same.

jmood88

wow, this did take a turn. Its my fault i know. Sucks to be single and very frustrated.
Based on what you've posted in here in the past, you really need to see a therapist cause you clearly have some self esteem issues that a relationship won't solve. I know you probably think that all your frustration is due to you being single but having been in relationships with people who have said similar things to you, it's not going to change if you get a boyfriend.

RP912

Banned
Bumping Ghostface album that came out this year.

Lawd...
Cha+brah+_1923cbc6245114ec2658814941ef5402.gif

I'm starting to realize my mom is basically one of those prototypical euphoric atheist types. Not in the neckbeard or fedora or mailing bomb threats to Anita Sarkeesian way, but like, she's really dismissive about a lot of stuff regarding the good sides of religion, and generally any major changes to her lifestyle (we're talking phone plans in this case) unless she's the one to think of it. It's really weird.

Samara

Some peels will do that to you.
I have to get some done because my face and arms will turn dark as hell if I dont protect it from the sun.

light, brown, dark use spf

To anyone who's Haitian, Its mother's day this Sunday.
mwen rinmin ou manmi!

RP912

Banned
I'm starting to realize my mom is basically one of those prototypical euphoric atheist types. Not in the neckbeard or fedora or mailing bomb threats to Anita Sarkeesian way, but like, she's really dismissive about a lot of stuff regarding the good sides of religion, and generally any major changes to her lifestyle (we're talking phone plans in this case) unless she's the one to think of it. It's really weird.

Reminds me of a debate I had with some dude on a old forum I was apart of...

Dude would say some of the most passive aggressive shit concerning religion and how if God was real, he would grant his prayer of a tower that's made out of jello. I realize the conversation wasn't going anywhere but down :/.

royalan

Y'all can hate on his fashion if you want to.

But Jaden is doing what Kanye has been attempting to do this entire time.

(But this openly going to all these different girls' proms? Not a good look, Jaden.)

EDIT: And of course, little Amandla looks stunning. And I love that young girls are bringing back braids.

Slayven

I don't get the jaden hate. He is just a rich kid that never been told no. At least he never been an asshole about it. Unlike Magic Johnnson's kid

royalan

I don't get the jaden hate. He is just a rich kid that never been told no. At least he never been an asshole about it. Unlike Magic Johnnson's kid

I don't even think it's a "rich kid with parents who don't say no" thing. We see those kind of kids on TV all the time. They're obnoxious, bratty, unashamed in their ignorance and bigotry, and we've never really seen Willow or Jaden acting like that. Eccentric, but they've clearly been raised some type of way. They've got some sense.

I think it has more to do with Will and Jada both being rich adults who grew up in the hood, are creative people, and have that personal experience of knowing how few the opportunities are for minority kids from poor neighborhoods to express themselves creatively. And so they emphasize that with their own children.

Numb

I like Jaden. He the type who has the ability to make anything he comes up with in his mind a reality. Got the funds and the attitude to not give a shit too.

LOL - that's Crissle alright.

I listen to her podcast with Kid Fury every week, and she's always going off.

That man got READ by the Queen of Reads.

Also, I did not know that Sarah Silverman went, not just blackface, but old school Al Jolson/Eddie Cantor blackface. She's always trying to be so damn edgy. Idiot.

Africanus

I don't even think it's a "rich kid with parents who don't say no" thing. We see those kind of kids on TV all the time. They're obnoxious, bratty, unashamed in their ignorance and bigotry, and we've never really seen Willow or Jaden acting like that. Eccentric, but they've clearly been raised some type of way. They've got some sense.

I think it has more to do with Will and Jada both being rich adults who grew up in the hood, are creative people, and have that personal experience of knowing how few the opportunities are for minority kids from poor neighborhoods to express themselves creatively. And so they emphasize that with their own children.

I agree. For all the peculiar behavior Jaden exhibits, he hasn't done much negative.

I won't say I'm not jealous of his style.
Or his date because my word does Amandla look stunning.

ReiGun

I love the Smith kids cause they clearly don't give a shit about what any of us think. They're totally and completely themselves; it just turns out "themselves" are weird as shit. But I think the fact that it bothers so many people is more a problem with us than them.

Slayven

It is weird folks complain about Jaden being shoved down their throat. Dude has been in what 3 movies? Me thinks it wouldn't be an issue if he wasn't so melanin enriched.

It is weird folks complain about Jaden being shoved down their throat. Dude has been in what 3 movies? Me thinks it wouldn't be an issue if he wasn't so melanin enriched.

I don't think it's necessarily a black thing surprisingly.

I think it's because people grown up with Will Smith blockbusters and they think he's grooming Jaden to replace him when he finally gets out the game. It wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for one thing:

The kid is just ass.

And I seen After Earth... twice. It's like Romeo swearing he a good ball player just because he's Master P's son, dude got a ball scholarship and everything but he ain't that good.

Take After Earth for example, people just swore that it was going to be a Will Smith movie but M. Knight pulled a MGS2 on audiences and turned out it was mainly Jaden. And that was the least of that movie's problems.

Another one was the rumors surrounding Independence Day 2 about how Jaden was supposed to be in the movie knowing damn well the audiences wanted Will.

The kid has his whole life in front of him and he might put out a movie that would shut his detractors up, but right now he has the Eastern Conference's playoff record against Lebron when it comes to films.

sup ya'l-

yeah i know., i just needed to type it out rather than act on it. i know he isnt into me, no guy is, but still seeing him and my friend go at it with each other (fighting) and having no sex, my friend tells me, makes me want to scream. here is this fine sexy Chinese guy with an ass from heaven and its not even being touched. sigh

...I'm out

akira28

See...I would shave my head, cover myself in silver and black metallic paint, and walk around in 12 inch high spiked platform boots. Behind me, 12 nubian warriors beat massive bass drums, while my hype-woman is carried on a dais by spearmen painted like leopards. And she's screaming like Aretha.

That's how I would go to Starbucks, if I was Jaden Smith rich.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

People got mad he got cast in the karate kid remake and never got over it.

RP912

Banned
Jaden reminds me of the middle school kids I went to school with...

Some folks are born weird and that's a beautiful thing. Why fake the funk when you can completely go ham with your style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom