• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Louis Farrakhan was on the breakfast club today (last night?) and had an interesting segment. Even if you don't agree with everything he has to say, y'all should check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODI-Fo2t6lk - Part 1

http://www.power1051fm.com/media/play/louis-farrakhan-interview-with-the-breakfast-26102730/ - Part 2

Despite my disagreements with the views of the NOI and moon brothers, I thought this was a good interview for the Breakfast Club, especially since it didn't involve someone making a fool of themselves (Damon Dash, Kanye, etc...).

Village

Old Song I'm listening to let me blow your mind

It's all specualtion at this point. But outside comics I doubt much, they might do some new cartoons.
I would say since... I dunno civil war( and that is despite a great deal of people on this forums hatred of that arc relevant rightnow) marvels handling of their comics end, eventually ends up effecting how they handle a great deal of other stuff. And vice vera.

outside of comics? the usual people bitching
I mean what marvel might do outside comics, people'l complain about everything. I'm one of em, ask me how I feel about wonderful 101 .

shush, you might arouse Slayven.
I'm not a k pop idol.

besada

Banned
I walked into Remoulade on Bourbon Street tonight and thought of you fellas. A table full of gorgeous women, every shade from cafe au lait to deep mocha. All drunk, wearing scraps. I could feel your thirst all the way from here. Then I ate jambalaya and gumbo.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I walked into Remoulade on Bourbon Street tonight and thought of you fellas. A table full of gorgeous women, every shade from cafe au lait to deep mocha. All drunk, wearing scraps. I could feel your thirst all the way from here. Then I ate jambalaya and gumbo.

my hunger and my thirst. i havent had gumbo in so damn long.

Jacir

You would put the hammer down if I responded with a deliberate fuck you after reading this. But I will refrain from such behavior. I have respect and love from all parts of my body towards the greatness of black women and of their strength. Man does not hold the sky alone.

Africanus

its a seafood stew with sausage, shrimp, chicken and crab. its fucking amazing when cooked right

It's so sad I never had it when I lived on the border of Mississippi and Louisiana for a year (Natchez).

Parents always said "one day we'll drive over to New Orleans". But it was continuously delayed until eventually we moved out of Mississippi on the day Hurricane Katrina struck (coincidentally) and that ruined any plans for it in the near future.

whatcha have to drink with that?

Louis Farrakhan was on the breakfast club today (last night?) and had an interesting segment. Even if you don't agree with everything he has to say, y'all should check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODI-Fo2t6lk - Part 1

http://www.power1051fm.com/media/play/louis-farrakhan-interview-with-the-breakfast-26102730/ - Part 2

Quoting so I'll remember to watch after work. Can't believe this corrupt old assed nigga is still alive, and I'll leave it at that.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Gumbo is over hyped soup.

Quoting so I'll remember to watch after work. Can't believe this corrupt old assed nigga is still alive, and I'll leave it at that.
hsERAwB.png
Honorable brother Spin, you got proof ?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So I bought a Wii U.

Feel free to make your Wii L jokes, I kind of agree with you. I just like Nintendo games.

It comes with Nintendoland and SM3DW. Might pick up Mario Kart or Splatoon next.

Shy

So I bought a Wii U.

Feel free to make your Wii L jokes, I kind of agree with you. I just like Nintendo games.
Not at all, you're one of us beautiful people now fam. :p
Might pick up Mario Kart or Splatoon next.
You should definitely pick them when you have the money, they're both really fucking good.

Numb

So I bought a Wii U.

It comes with Nintendoland and SM3DW. Might pick up Mario Kart or Splatoon next.

Don't forget that Bayonetta 1+2 bundle.
Best game from last year.

Numb

You know what? I don't care what Lil Mama's haters have to say: homegirl is really fuckin talented.

This Sausage song/video is cute.

Nice beat and dancing. Never heard of her tho. Alot of things in the vid got my attention too. Both positive and negative.
Nah, that'd be Hyrule Warriors.
Game was tight and playing as Ganondorf was amazing. But at the end of the day a musou game got nothing on a character action game such as Bayo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom