• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Storm..lol. I'm shocked some of y'all fell so easily..
You would think folks got immune to this after JC

C7UFQYh.gif

That is mesmerizing

Damn Naruto and Sasuke got soft when they had kids

Come on brehs, do you really think I hate myself enough to do that?

Do you really think I'd de-value everything I stand for, embarass my family, much less my people, and do something as absolutely repulsive as-

2nauteg.gif

...posting my picture on a public videogame message board? Ya'll got me fucked all the way up.
Fam, you will always be one of my favorite GAF members real talk.

Shit had me HOWLING at work, fuck you for that

Jacir

Yo, this Dig show on USA is uhh great. Just watched the 9th episode and now starting the next one. Lets see what the finale looks like.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
So my work nightmare may be over soon. I have a Skype interview tomorrow morning for a job that is much closer to home and is what I like to do. Now considering I have never used Skype before, my dog is prone to barking when anyone walks by the house and my parents are staying at my house while they get their house renovated, this may turn out to be a disaster. But atleast I will have a story to tell.

FyreWulff

So my work nightmare may be over soon. I have a Skype interview tomorrow morning for a job that is much closer to home and is what I like to do. Now considering I have never used Skype before, my dog is prone to barking when anyone walks by the house and my parents are staying at my house while they get their house renovated, this may turn out to be a disaster. But atleast I will have a story to tell.

Have parents take dog outside on a leash during interview

Numb

Lock yourself in a room. If there could be noise then put a matress on the door and good luck.

Come on brehs, do you really think I hate myself enough to do that?

Do you really think I'd de-value everything I stand for, embarass my family, much less my people, and do something as absolutely repulsive as-

2nauteg.gif

...posting my picture on a public videogame message board? Ya'll got me fucked all the way up.

Lol, I thought about that, then decided to go the other way

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Have parents take dog outside on a leash during interview

Lock yourself in a room. If there could be noise then put a matress on the door and good luck.

Thanks for the suggestions and well wishes. I might have them go chill in the backyard or some crap. I have some headphones that my be good for isolating sound as well. So that it is only me they are hearing.

Samara

Out f the blue this person and I had a conversation about why is it ok to be black and proud but if a white persone says white and proud, than he's seen as a nazi.

Told said person that why does he need to be proud to be 'white' if society and history has made you the default 'good guy' for everything already.

It was interesting.

Jacir

Out f the blue this person and I had a conversation about why is it ok to be black and proud but if a white persone says white and proud, than he's seen as a nazi.

Told said person that why does he need to be proud to be 'white' if society and history has made you the default 'good guy' for everything already.

It was interesting.

Man white people are just washed-out black peolpe with different levels of albinism. Their "race" propagated and expanded by war and intermingling of "other races" until they realized, that arguably the best form of denigration of the black "race" was to borrow/steal/replace our history, from a perspective of jealosy. They wanted all our riches. Since the beginning, Africa was the key to control the world.

DominoKid

Man white people are just washed-out black peolpe with different levels of albinism. Their "race" propagated and expanded by war and intermingling of "other races" until they realized, that arguably the best form of denigration of the black "race" was to borrow/steal/replace our history, from a perspective of jealosy. They wanted all our riches. Since the beginning, Africa was the key to control the world.

2681989.jpg

Jacir

What? Should I leave the room or something? Explain the face for me. Am I about to be slapped across the internet? Advise me.

My word..MY WORD!!

Slayven

Watching this fishing tank shown and they doing one for Tracy Morgan. His new wife is cute as hell, and his house is pretty modest.

Africanus

NeoGAF was right for once.
People actually do clap on the arrival of a aeroplane.
As I touched down in Cancun, most of the white people started applauding.
I looked around dazed and confused, thinking that someone had just done something heroic when I realized the truth.

At that moment a random Mexican man locked eyes with me and mouthed "Gringos" and we had a hearty chuckle.

NeoGAF was right for once.
People actually do clap on the arrival of a aeroplane.
As I touched down in Cancun, most of the white people started applauding.
I looked around dazed and confused, thinking that someone had just done something heroic when I realized the truth.

At that moment a random Mexican man locked eyes with me and mouthed "Gringos" and we had a hearty chuckle.

Perfect ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom