• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

Riddle me this BCT;

tvepGZ3.png

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
That John Bryne thread about to claim some souls. I can feel it.

what did he say this time? probably something about gays im guessing?

Breh just turn on the AC. Sure it's consuming close to as much power as AC overtime.

im honestly looking into making a DIY AC this summer. it would have a better effect of working than putting one in my window fixture

Onemic

I always used to think that avy fit you perfectly because the dude there seems so nice and well mannered. One of the few cases where I read the posts of a person as if the person was their avatar.

I just started binge watching Monster(amazing show btw, I'm almost done the first season) and I find out that the main villain in the show is the dude from your avy. Nice and well mannered, but crazy as all fuck. What arent you telling us Mumei?!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I always used to think that avy fit you perfectly because the dude there seems so nice and well mannered. One of the few cases where I read the posts of a person as if the person was their avatar.

I just started binge watching Monster(amazing show btw, I'm almost done the first season) and I find out that the main villain in the show is the dude from your avy. Nice and well mannered, but crazy as all fuck. What arent you telling us Mumei?!

dont sleep on the dude. especially not on pop related stuff. ive seen the other side

Mumei's the kind of dude that dates you in college and then asks "hey could you look over my thesis paper?" and it's an MLA-cited, 56-page essay on why he's breaking up with you because of quantum fluctuations in identity politics, complete with in-page citations.

Riddle me this BCT;

tvepGZ3.png

You found Storm Chamber's old Yahoo Answers account?

Young Magus

Mumei's the kind of dude that dates you in college and then asks "hey could you look over my thesis paper?" and it's an MLA-cited, 56-page essay on why he's breaking up with you because of quantum fluctuations in identity politics, complete with in-page citations.

Damn, I could see mumei doing that too.

And sub you were right.....fast/heavy mode in Smash 4 is close to Melee.

Mumei

Who doesn't enjoy charismatic sociopaths?

226940.gif

And sub you were right.....fast/heavy mode in Smash 4 is close to Melee.

You sure? I'm pretty sure all of the refinements over the years only belittle the good name of competitive Melee players everywhere and the modicum of differences in mechanics such as air dodges and glitch abuse make it a fundamentally different and unplayable game.
qtR29nN.png

Mumei

You've already planned on killing us all haven't you? Slaven's probably the paid henchman.

tumblr_n3jflmTR621sq9j7oo5_250.gif

What anime is that gif from

Berserk. The gif is from the movies, which I don't recommend because reasons. I would suggest watching the television show first, and if you enjoy that, reading the manga (from the beginning).

Onemic

tumblr_n3jflmTR621sq9j7oo5_250.gif

Berserk. The gif is from the movies, which I don't recommend because reasons. I would suggest watching the television show first, and if you enjoy that, reading the manga (from the beginning).

Ah, I thought that dude looked familiar. I've seen the TV show. Probably in my top 3 animes of all time, but haven't seen the movies.

Only problem I have with picking up the manga is that no digital versions of it exist. Dont really wanna have to buy 20+ physical copies of the manga to catch up to everyone, before waiting another 10 years for the story to be finished.

Young Magus

You sure? I'm pretty sure all of the refinements over the years only belittle the good name of competitive Melee players everywhere and the modicum of differences in mechanics such as air dodges and glitch abuse make it a fundamentally different and unplayable game.
qtR29nN.png

I ment in pace and movements, not the competitive parts. Not fully of course :p

Official digital versions. Ive tried reading the fan translations. I need mah guided view mang

Where the official digital versions at?

Mumei

They don't exist. Until they do, I'm probably not gonna read the manga

Check your local library. It shouldn't be surprising if they have the first ten to fifteen volumes. If you're a member, your library should have an option to suggest purchases, so you can ask them to get the missing volumes. I got my library to purchase Spider Island and The Big Time rather than buying them myself. Just ask your library to get them.

Or you can get them from InStockTrades yourself for ~$7 / volume.

The kids that grow up playing Splatoon are going to look fresh as fuck.

Speaking of shooters: would it be too on-the-nose having a major villain being a literal hyper-objective superbeing that's trying to eliminate subjectivity and sentience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom