• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

so it just occurred to me.
I think the BC for xbox one for disc games is going to be streaming from a server, and you just put the disc in as a security check.

so it just occurred to me.
I think the BC for xbox one for disc games is going to be streaming from a server, and you just put the disc in as a security check.

no they said you put in the disc and download a version of the game. It's the same 360 BC and the reason why it's only select titles

Onemic

Lol people complaining about fallout jankiness. That's the reason I play bethesda games

My main complaint of the Bethesda Fallout games is that graphically they always look like shit. F4 is no exception. Looks like Skyrim with a few next gen lighting effects attached.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
My main complaint of the Bethesda Fallout games is that graphically they always look like shit. F4 is no exception. Looks like Skyrim with a few next gen lighting effects attached.
Pretty much but it shouldn't be about graphics man. I mean shit a lot of these new gen games look disappointing. It isn't just fallout.

Onemic

Pretty much but it shouldn't be about graphics man. I mean shit a lot of these new gen games look disappointing. It isn't just fallout.

Ya, I agree. This gen has been pretty disappointing graphically for most of the games out right now.

I know it isnt about the graphics, but based on the MS conference, theres nothing much else to go on. I just hope it plays more like New Vegas than like Fallout 3, but since it's not Obsidian developing, I don't have high hopes for really good narrative.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Man the jokes made during the ea conference in both the main thread and apartment had me dying. That Westbrook gif. Breh I was dying

jmood88

Why folks shitting on EA when they know their conference is all about the sports games :/?

I saw a woman on twitter with a picture of her wearing elf ears and a background picture of cosplay shit talk about how lame it was that people wanted their face in a sports game. People are oblivious to how stupid and hypocritical they look when they attack sports games.

As Im getting older, Im starting to realize E3 still somehow delivers. Maybe you become more grateful as you get older?

Ryu in Smash was too much.

We're getting another Battlefront that looks dope.

The multiplats are poppin. Who needs megatons?

Man the jokes made during the ea conference in both the main thread and apartment had me dying. That Westbrook gif. Breh I was dying

What kills me about that gif is that it was streamed on youtube right when he was talking about how their face engine is the most accurate and innovative lol.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I saw a woman on twitter with a picture of her wearing elf ears and a background picture of cosplay shit talk about how lame it was that people wanted their face in a sports game. People are oblivious to how stupid and hypocritical they look when they attack sports games.
people are stupid in general

As Im getting older, Im starting to realize E3 still somehow delivers. Maybe you become more grateful as you get older?

Ryu in Smash was too much.

We're getting another Battlefront that looks dope.

The multiplats are poppin. Who needs megatons?

What kills me about that gif is that it was streamed on youtube right when he was talking about how their face engine is the most accurate and innovative lol.
Breh I know. My God EA conference was low key just for comedy instead of video games. My dude they had pele out there talking straight for 15 minutes lmao white dude next to him talking about "I'm sure we could go on forever".

Merc_

Yeah, EA makes a fuckton of money off sports games. It's no surprise they spend so much time and focus on them. There just happens to be very little crossover between sports game fans and normal gamers which is why we get all that whining. Mirror's Edge and Unravel looked cool enough at least.

RP912

Banned
The only thing is was making fun of was American football, but that's cause i'm from the uk. :p

lol...that's reasonable.

Gif of the week. Probably the best thing I seen today next to the ending of Jurassic World and Garden Warfare 2.

Shits disgusting man. Folks act like there's no such thing as sports nerds. Folks call themselves gamers but shit on the one thing that's keeping the industry moving.

No sports games= No mass appeal

RP912

Banned
I remember the first sports game I played was jack nicklaus golf for the snes and it was alright. Fuck them bogeys though :(

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Me too - look in any of the sports game Community threads and you'd see as much.

People just have established stereotypes about people who play certain types of games.
Which is the most fucking ironic and hypocritical shit coming from the majority of people on this forum.

Edit: also fuck that Aisha slander.

jmood88

I know lots of hardcore gamers that play sports games. Gaf is just being weird.
A lot of people on here and other gaming sites are always looking to make themselves outsiders. It happens with the "bro game" nonsense and sports games. If you don't play a jrpg, then you're not real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom