• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm trying to figure that shit out myself. All I get is "Call Me Maybe" playing in the background, dudes saying the n word, and some guy doing a ok southern accent.
My clan is pretty tactical like that but it's also mixed in with a lot of cursing and fucked up shut being said lol.

FyreWulff

Wonder if Rock Band 3 will be made BC. I guess this is how Reach is getting on the One.

Tactics wise, it makes sense. Reach is the highest populated 360 Halo game, so you bring people over via Reach, they can keep playing with their friends on Reach who still have a 360, a lot softer transition.

Slayven

Wonder if Rock Band 3 will be made BC. I guess this is how Reach is getting on the One.

Tactics wise, it makes sense. Reach is the highest populated 360 Halo game, so you bring people over via Reach, they can keep playing with their friends on Reach who still have a 360, a lot softer transition.

In your educated opinion, and one of the few I respect on the internet, is BC on the one a game changer?

FyreWulff

In your educated opinion, and one of the few I respect on the internet, is BC on the one a game changer?

They really need 360 owners to come over to the One, like right now.

so yeah, i think it's important. Especially since it's not the sandboxed BC of the original Xbox on the 360, and is cross compatible with 360 Live. If playing a 360 game is just like a regulare One game in terms of OS functionality, it'll be a lot less jarring than when you went to boot up Halo 2 on the 360.

Slayven

Sub i need your artitic vision

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1063675

They really need 360 owners to come over to the One, like right now.

so yeah, i think it's important. Especially since it's not the sandboxed BC of the original Xbox on the 360, and is cross compatible with 360 Live. If playing a 360 game is just like a regulare One game in terms of OS functionality, it'll be a lot less jarring than when you went to boot up Halo 2 on the 360.

I wonder if a lot of people will drop MCC for BC halo? Could get interesting.

FyreWulff

Sub i need your artitic vision

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1063675

I wonder if a lot of people will drop MCC for BC halo? Could get interesting.

Would have been cool in retrospect if the MCC had just been a port of Halo 2 but the 360 versions of 3/4/Reach/ODST so that you were cross compatible with the 360 owners and could continue bulding and recording stats and games. I'm assuming this is how all of the 360-era Rare games in the Rare collection are being accomplished.

I just hope they make Reach's DLC free when it goes BC and that they just prompt you to download the actual Reach when you attempt to play the Anniversary MP in CEA

EloquentM

aka Mannny
it's 92 degrees in my apartment and my roommate doesn't want to turn on the AC. no, instead this nigga turns on the fan? I said you know you're just blowing hot air into the apartment. response: "at least we're getting some circulation in here". bruh.

Shy

HOLYSHIT FAM THE LAST MOTHERFUCKERING GUARDIAN
kCOEifw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom