• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
Yeah, Horizon was definitely the best-looking thing at that conference.

I would like to thank the state of the video game industry for the fact that pretty much everything else I'm interested in is also coming to the PC.

Should probably upgrade my video card tho.

Same...I don't think my R7 260x is ready for these beasts of games. Bad enough my PC was like "fucking really" when I tried to get Porject CARS to play on it. Thank goodness for that patch though...

I'm happy with all so far. Got something I wanna play from everyone. Bethesda, Microsoft and Sony. Even EA and Ubisoft. Fuck rating and shit, I'm happy that there is a showcase and I actually have shit to look forward to. It's been a LONG while for that.

Shy

That said, Nintendo will have Zelda tomorrow. So...I'm here for that.
Din't nintendo say that Zelda wouldn't be this year's E3, i could be mistaken though.
Again, it's not like it's any of my business. But do yourself a favor and roll back on the fandom. They don't care about your pocket except how deep you let them get their hands into it. It'll get funded, and you don't need to do anything to get it there. Borrowing to do this is not wise. That's all I'mma say. It is your choice, after all.
And i appreciate you looking out for me fam. <3

That Battlefront gameplay though...

EZ1Homc.png

Yeah, that shit looked sexy.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
To be fair thoguh fam, shenmue is my joint favorite game of all time, which i'm going to get on PC.

Yep, and i just put $300 towards that amount. and am trying to find more to give. :p
Goddamn...I've kept from overly pushing people towards my own Kickstarter and all, but that thirst...whew!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Didn't even think about 2015. Another issue I had was that console debut and console exclusive was thrown around a lot. Them having Shenmue 3 in their conference will get them a lot of press but in the end I could play it on my PC. FF7 will eventually hit Xbox too.

Not trying to rain on anyone's hype parade, but the only things they announced for 2015 were timed exclusives. I didn't really feel the euphoria that everyone else apparently did about that conference. I thought (hoped) the Shenmue kickstarter was a joke where Sony would instantly fund it right on stage, but you got people borrowing money to contribute, which leads us to....

Would if i could fam, i'm the kinda of person that would give you the shirt of my back if you needed it. (which has been used against me a few times :_: )

This kickstarter is going to clear me out next month, and i also have to borrow money for it too. further proving how silly i am. lol

EDIT: horizon looked dope, that is all. :D

Wait? Are you serious? No, no, no man. Why would you do that? I don't know your financial situation, but come on wiping your personal finances out to fund a game? I can see helping out someone you know, or someone having a rough patch, but for Shenmue 3? Trust me, that game was going to get made with or without your contribution. Not like the Shenmue dev team is going to have your back if bills start stacking up.

Would if i could fam, i'm the kinda of person that would give you the shirt of my back if you needed it. (which has been used against me a few times :_: )

This kickstarter is going to clear me out next month, and i also have to borrow money for it too. further proving how silly i am. lol
Bruh...

RedSwirl

Every time old Battlefront is on a Steam sale I think about it, but still don't know what to expect. Should I just grab Battlefront 2 and take it for a spin for a few hours?

Crocodile

Sony wins E3 just based on the hype but I'm surprised how little I cared about most of the stuff I saw:

• I've never played Ico and the fact that SotC ran like booty cheecks and the controls fought me the whole time means I never finished that game. TLG does nothing for me.
  • That sure is some nice NOT-gameplay footage of FF7 Remake. I'm sure I'll enjoy playing it in 2025. The fact that I played FF7 years after is release also means I don't have the nostalgia for it many others do.
  • I've never played Shenmue I or II. I'm legit happy for Shenmue fans but is makes me a bit uncomfortable how kind of shoddy their actual kickstarter is.
  • I'm still waiting for them to show off the actual "game" part of No Man's Sky :/
I will say, Horizon, Uncharted and SFV looked good. A lot of the PS4 games also had great graphics. Battlefront also looked good but that's a game I probably was never going to buy so *shrug*

Uncharted, Horizon, and Street Fighter looked amazing. Final Fantasy 7 was hype as fuck. Everything else was meh. Still, that was a conference for the history books

cdyhybrid

Don't donate your money for a game that a corporation as large as Sony could easily afford for pay for. They're going to make all the money that it generates too. Fuck that.

Battlefront was dope.
Horizon was dope.
UC4 was dope.
TLG was dope.

Everything was dope.

Funny when people say Battlefront looks like it plays like Battlefield, shows how ignorant of the series the are.

Friend complained about that and instantly laughed at him with a spam of lols.

Shy

Goddamn...I've kept from overly pushing people towards my own Kickstarter and all, but that thirst...whew!
Fam, the thirst is "i'm a dying of thirst in the sahara" level.
Wait? Are you serious? No, no, no man. Why would you do that? I don't know your financial situation, but come on wiping your personal finances out to fund a game? I can see helping out someone you know, or someone having a rough patch, but for Shenmue 3? Trust me, that game was going to get made with or without your contribution. Not like the Shenmue dev team is going to have your back if bills start stacking up.
I'm sorry if i've mislead anyone, but when i said it will kill my money, i meant my disposable income for the month. and not the other stuff.

Although. i just want to say that i very much appreciate your guys concern, it really does mean a lot to me. <3
Yo when is square's conference?
13:00 EST.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
the wires fucking got me. i put this off for far too long, and now i cant stop watching episodes.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Don't donate your money for a game that a corporation as large as Sony could easily afford for pay for. They're going to make all the money that it generates too. Fuck that.

I am legit shook people are donating to a Sony game. If it was Bish and his homies, then yes. But Sony? I just don't get it, at all. Hype is a dangerous drug.

Shy

I am legit shook people are donating to a Sony game. If it was Bish and his homies, then yes. But Sony? I just don't get it, at all. Hype is a dangerous drug.
This is probably stupid of me to say this, but i think sony said to them. "look, if you can't make this moderate goal on kickstarter, we won't fund you, cause no one gives a shit"

I'm more then likely wrong though.

Onemic

This is probably stupid of me to say this, but i think sony said to them. "look, if you can't make this moderate goal on kickstarter, we won't fund you, cause no one gives a shit"

I'm more then likely wrong though.

I feel like this is the exact situation. I know it was the same with Bloodstained

2 black women on an E3 Press conference at the same time

Man the twitch chat got pretty racist when these two leading ladies were on stage together

EDIT: Definitely not the GAF chat.

and those who were rascist were banned almost immediately but since my better twitch TV extension keeps banned twitch chat messages around.. :'/

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Seriously contemplating drinking more and probably missing Nintendo event or going to sleep right now. Idk what to do. Btw staying up involves me making homemade French fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom