• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
In church this morning the congregation wore dashikis and traditional African wear to recognize Juneteenth. I was unaware we were supposed to do that. If I need that I would've broke out my dashiki.

I also went to a comic convention yesterday and me and the friends tried to go see Stan Lee, but they were asking for $120 just to see him and take a picture with him. We were like "You can keep that,".

Shy

Here's my tags (quote to reveal) if you honourable brothers and sisters want to add me*

*i have a crippling shyness, so i apologise in advance for any awkwardness.

Jacir

Happy Father's Day y'all.

I had a great sleep last night. Only just woke up an hr ago. Went to bed mad late.

To Numb- my bad not continueing our conversation. Well it was a non hostile discussion we had. I hope you are enjoying your month of Ramadan. Peace be with you brother.

Slayven

But Peter has the tightest edges

rgMbTEa.jpg

RP912

Banned

The fuck is this sorcery?

Harriet held it down while Carl couldn't even protect Laura from Steve.

Speaking of that show....I just don't understand why Steve treated Myra like shit :(. Myra was a ride or die chick to Urkel, but kept trying to get with Laura's dull ass. Ole girl cooked, played the accordion, and even help Steve with his experiments. Wtf part of the game was that :/?

Hey, I just wanted to recognize that this month is black music month and to give commemoration of how much black people have contributed to culture in the US and worldwide. Count Basie and Ella Fitzgerald were the first African Americans to win a Grammy.

In the current age, black artists and their music have grown to become worldwide idols. I have put together a playlist with music all stemmed from black originated music or music from black artists.

Black Music Month Playlist 1

As a kid of divorce, don't bite on her trolling and don't use the kid to get back at her like she's doing now. Just no sell her shit, she can only do this for a limited number of times, after he's 18 you'll have 50+ years of Father's Days with him.

This is true, and years before that the ability to lie or spin the truth wil no longer be possible. Children aren't stupid.

Man this daredevil show is so fucking good. I'm mad I'm just now getting the time to watch this shit. Just got done with episode 4 and damn Wilson Fisk is a ruthless mothafucka just like he's supposed to be.

Numb

Hey, I just wanted to recognize that this month is black music month and to give commemoration of how much black people have contributed to culture in the US and worldwide. Count Basie and Ella Fitzgerald were the first African Americans to win a Grammy.

In the current age, black artists and their music have grown to become worldwide idols. I have put together a playlist with music all stemmed from black originated music or music from black artists.

Been listening to this in the background while watching the Smash tournament. It's pretty awesome and thanks for posting it.
ELODIE RAMA - Clair Obscur in the playlist really caught me offguard and i really liked it even though i didn't understand anything she said.
Non-english like the other one but you might like it if you like rap.

Young Magus

Sad part is ol' dude gonna go somewhere else and bitch bout how his freedom was taken cuz he was banned.

Like.......is it that hard to show some love and sympathy to folks.

#ThanksBlasian

We just throwing out online IDs?

PSN: Platinumb_ if anyone is up for BF4 stomping and in the future, some SWBF/MGO3 stomping.

Checking this out later. Thanks, mang.

Trey

The end of epsiode 2 of Daredevil made me tired as fuck. Shit after the ending I had to ice down.

Best single scene of the entire show..

Fisk was well done as well.

Unrelated, but Jurassic world was exceedingly mediocre. Had some funny bits, but I think I laughed in spite of the show's intention.

not enough T Swift...pass

just finishing up on season 4 of House of Lies on ep 10, and man Marty's brother took a L that has been coming over the horizon for many eps

also old girl is 14-16 and got her a nickname for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom