• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked at how well my podunk town is handling this

http://wjbf.com/2015/06/26/judge-talks-same-sex-marriage-in-augusta/

I don't know enough assholes around here personally to say re: SSM, but I've always been surprised at how civil the police in my area have been despite the fact that it's the Florida Panhandle. I mean granted, I may not be experiencing things to the full extent because I'm white, but even when my boyfriend got rear-ended a while back and wasn't handling it so well (hadn't been in an accident before so he didn't really know how to react, was kinda clamming up in front of the cops) they weren't giving him a hard time about it or anything.

Slayven

My president knows the black church. And that organist was ON POINT. Just waited long enough to get the key the Pres was singing in and boom. And the whole "this person knew that grace" roll of honor...man. Obama could have been a preacher.

Fox going to be mad tomorrow. Obama brought that soul

Ann Coulter though she was being cute, noting that Amazing Grace was written by a slave trader, and wanting the song outlawed like the Confederate flag. And conveniently forgetting that the composer had a come to Jesus moment and became an abolitionist.

She really needs to stop with the trolling. She goes too far out for even the Right Wing, and thanks to sexism, people prefer a Right Wing blonde with a few less years on the odometer.

cdyhybrid

Ann Coulter though she was being cute, noting that Amazing Grace was written by a slave trader, and wanting the song outlawed like the Confederate flag. And conveniently forgetting that the composer had a come to Jesus moment and became an abolitionist.

She really needs to stop with the trolling. She goes too far out for even the Right Wing, and thanks to sexism, people prefer a Right Wing blonde with a few less years on the odometer.

People are getting over her act. I suspect she'll have a change of heart once those ratings (and thus paychecks) start shrinking.

Young Magus

https://youtu.be/IN05jVNBs64

That's my president. He can sang.

wow.png

Just Beautiful yo.....like
mjcry1.png

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Apparently Kendrick and my Janelle are both playing the awards. Might cut it on just to see both performances.

Trey

Just read some conspiracy theory on my FB feed that bans on gay marriage was struck down so that black gays can get married which would halt procreation and therefore thin the black population.

Yesterday is the gift that keeps on giving.

Young Magus

Just read some conspiracy theory on my FB feed that bans on gay marriage was struck down so that black gays can get married which would halt procreation and therefore thin the black population.

Yesterday is the gift that keeps on giving.

Some people really shouldn't have access to the facebook.......or the web in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom