• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Wait, were there other pictures of Tyga released?

Because all I saw were the dick pics.

LOL, the "story" is he was hitting up a transgender model and cheating on Kylie (and his baby mother) for 3 years. The other pictures were of texts between him and the model.

Speaking of halo being dead, if anyone in here (not just the So Well Spoken crew) is interested in some basic voice acting stuff for what amounts to "audio logs" or bite-sized radio drama entries, PM me. I have two roles for people of color at the moment (a black character of predominantly Russian background down to the accent and anyone who can do a half-decent impression of Keegan-Michael Key) but there's a bunch of room for extras as well.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
So how is the sonic drive in place? Thinking about going today.

Best selection of beverages of any fast food spot. The hot dogs are good as well, but it is all about the slushies and limeades. I go with the grape slush with nerds thrown in. Damn, I should go today at lunch.

RP912

Banned
So how is the sonic drive in place? Thinking about going today.

Amazing. During happy hour you get half price off of slush drinks, the hot dogs and burgers are delicious, and if you are getting tots...make sure you add chili and cheese to it. Damn I want some Sonics now.

Slayven

That's what I'd imagine your site would be like, but replace conservative with liberal, and every third post would be about asian women and Kamen Rider. The site would be sponsored by Roses.

My shit would be classy, with frames, a guestbook, and a dancing baby

Above all else Roy the nigga who'd let Tyga smash. that's his subtitle.

On some "eh, I've got nothing better to do" type shit, too.

Is this a cry for help, fam? Philly so dry you angling for ancient aliens?

YOCrKpB.gif

Kreed

Huh, that's odd, for me the only thing under save all is "save full size image as".

Highlight the text first, right click it, and then look under "Select All". Also the search engine is what ever search you have selected in the search bar in Firefox so it might say Yahoo or something.

Akainu

Went to Sonic. Tried going up to one of those drive in sections but the menu thing was way to far up so I just went inside (i guess you could call it that the place was pretty open). Ordered a crispy chicken club it was pretty good. Got one of those waffle cone sundaes probably should have mixed it up cause everything was on top, but it was good too. Seriously though why was that drive in part so far up?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Went to Sonic. Tried going up to one of those drive in sections but the menu thing was way to far up so I just went inside (i guess you could call it that the place was pretty open). Ordered a crispy chicken club it was pretty good. Got one of those waffle cone sundaes probably should have mixed it up cause everything was on top, but it was good too. Seriously though why was that drive in part so far up?

It's easy.

Supersonic Breakfast Burrito x2
Large Reese's Blast

Any problem you have is solved right there

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm trying to think of the male version of that tinder body shaming thread. what if they smashed on the first date and homegirl said "sorry you're a gorgeous guy but I can't date you cause your dick is too small."

I'm trying to think of the male version of that tinder body shaming thread. what if they smashed on the first date and homegirl said "sorry you're a gorgeous guy but I can't date you cause your dick is too small."

Honestly you could do the same thing with men. Until the recent skinny renaissance women used to be like "youre too skinny". Of course for women it's a lot worse but the same thing applies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Honestly you could do the same thing with men. Until the recent skinny renaissance women used to be like "youre too skinny". Of course for women it's a lot worse but the same thing applies.
I was just fucking around with that post obviously the overweight situation could happen to men but women being in shape is a more prevalent opinion than a man needing to be in shape imo

"you're a really nice guy but i still have no idea what Atelier Shallie is"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom