• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I'm finally back to neogaf. Got married over the holiday weekend. Sadly honeymoon won't be til December/January.

9VHjXMT.jpg

Congrats man. Best of luck to you both.

Shy

Highlight the text first, right click it, and then look under "Select All". Also the search engine is what ever search you have selected in the search bar in Firefox so it might say Yahoo or something.
Ahhhh, got it working now, thanks. it's pretty neato.
I'm finally back to neogaf. Got married over the holiday weekend. Sadly honeymoon won't be til December/January.

9VHjXMT.jpg
Congratulations Fam. Hope you and your wife have a very long and happy life together.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yo.

I love Metroid.

Super Metroid is the closest thing to a perfect game I've ever played. The Prime games are nearly as great.

Samus is probably my favorite video game character of all time.

But I just cannot hang with the Metroid fan base and this fucking whiny pity party they've been having over the last month or so.

It's pathetic.

RedSwirl

Went to Sonic. Tried going up to one of those drive in sections but the menu thing was way to far up so I just went inside (i guess you could call it that the place was pretty open). Ordered a crispy chicken club it was pretty good. Got one of those waffle cone sundaes probably should have mixed it up cause everything was on top, but it was good too. Seriously though why was that drive in part so far up?

Man they keep advertising Sonic up here but the nearest one is two hours a way.

Some bullshit.

Onemic

Yo.

I love Metroid.

Super Metroid is the closest thing to a perfect game I've ever played. The Prime games are nearly as great.

But I just cannot hang with the Metroid fan base and this fucking whiny pity party they've been having over the last month or so.

It's pathetic.

I love Metroid, but I was never able to get into Super Metroid for some reason. Zero Mission is my favourite Metroid overall.

Crocodile

Right click > Search Google for ... > News > Any link updated within the last 2 days.

I know who Tyga is now (kind of) but I mean before "random scandal/news item X" drops. I also don't have that feature on my computer I think (not that Google is super hard anyway :p)

I'm finally back to Neogaf. Got married over the holiday weekend. Sadly honeymoon won't be til December/January.

Living the American Human Dream! Congrats!

Yo.

I love Metroid.

It's pathetic.

THANK YOU. I love me Metroid but pretty much every Metroid thread is a pain the read and its only been getting worse. Some people really need some slaps upside their heads.

Slayven

Yo.

I love Metroid.

It's pathetic.
Team Sonic always have an open spot

BlackJace

Yo.

I love Metroid.

It's pathetic.

Overly melodramatic bullshit. They're gonna look so wack next year or so (I don't actually have any scoops, it's just logical that Nintendo is saving it for their next platform).

Merc_

Congrats n00b!

Yo.

I love Metroid.

It's pathetic.

I hear ya. The only thing more annoying is the weird way they act like Metroid is a huge selling franchise. Why they think that a game company would be in a huge rush to make another sequel to a franchise which last game sold like complete shit is beyond me.

andthebeatgoeson

DOTA > Metroid
Where does Zelda fit? I don't even read those threads. Like, those threads with those people. And I mean it exactly how it sounds. We shouldn't have the same posting forums for regular gamers and Zelda fans. Like, separate forums with separate computers and separate internet.

So savage.

Jacir

Those who know what/where I'm talking about. What the hell happened in the barbershop yesterday? I'm still reading the shit so...

Trey

Those who know what/where I'm talking about. What the hell happened in the barbershop yesterday? I'm still reading the shit so...

you ain't gotta do this secret handshake morse code shit my g, lol. Could've just asked where it's relevant.

Young Magus

Yo.

I love Metroid.

It's pathetic.

MagusKen daps this

Hmmmm, them Halo stans ride hard for their queen.

Not all of us are terrible people.

Addendum: all of us are terrible people, but not exclusively for Halo reasons.

Yo.

I love Metroid.

It's pathetic.

I haven't been keeping up with the Federation Force meltdowns, but I liked Prime Hunters so it's whatever. Zero Mission is also one of the best remakes of a game ever in terms of adding actual new stuff while staying faithful and fresh. Prime also amazed me with just how strongly they integrated the original game(s)' themes with the new ones: it didn't feel explicitly reliant on the old melodies, and all of the new stuff felt just as strong as the old compositions. It really blows my mind that the music in that game is actually from an official, licensed product, because it sounds like some super faithful high-end fan remix project to me.

Also, slightly related note: you haven't lived until your boyfriend listens to snippets of a track you're working on and says it sounds like Metroid Prime.
9t62uP0.png

Onemic

That attention-seeking-ass J*** reared his jerry-curled head.

He aint black tho

Congrats n00b!

I hear ya. The only thing more annoying is the weird way they act like Metroid is a huge selling franchise. Why they think that a game company would be in a huge rush to make another sequel to a franchise which last game sold like complete shit is beyond me.

Well Other M did sorta go against everything that made Metroid, Metroid, so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom