• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

All these Metroid fairweather fans crying just like the Mega Man fans, both talking about how their series are disrespected. Meanwhile, us Sonic fans are forced to eat shit.

Sit the fuck down, you babies.
Sonic fans are past eating shit,

There is nothing more awkward then hearing you have haters in the local anime society because they think you are "too friendly with all the girls in the club." I'm like fam, I'm just here to discuss Shokugeki no Soma and discuss the intricacies of Evangelion.

you should be hated for that alone

There is nothing more awkward then hearing you have haters in the local anime society because they think you are "too friendly with all the girls in the club." I'm like fam, I'm just here to discuss Shokugeki no Soma and discuss the intricacies of Evangelion.

Slow your role/roll Casanova lol

Slayven

THis is a real town seal

whitesboro-seal.jpg

Jacir

I never liked the term aboriginal. Like the prefix is a sorta hidden way for whites to tell that they hated or abhor native peoples like if they were some alien species.

jmood88

OK gotcha. This thread is another example as to how majority white this forum is.

So far only these posts I can agree with:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=171312793
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=171315712
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=171315962

That last one is questionable honestly. Are you sure these are the best people can do for hot older women? I'm disappointed with that thread.

that isn't a problem..

lack of a diversity for their choices kinda is.
It's funny how people will list all kinds of ugly old white women but in a thread as big as that, only one black woman will be listed.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
OK then list who think is attractive to balance the thread out.
Kinda of a weird complaint to be making imo.

So I just saw that my new phone, the 1+1 just came to my house. I've been working with my Galaxy 3 for 3 years now. I think I'm ready for this upgrade.

jmood88

OK then list who think is attractive to balance the thread out.
Kinda of a weird complaint to be making imo.
What's weird about it? Black women are constantly either ignored or talked down in those threads on this and other videogame sites. It's a common thing whenever beauty is brought up. As for why I don't make a list, it's because I don't typically find older women all that attractive so there aren't very many people I could contribute.

Anyway, Guy edits popular films so that only people of color speak, which means the running times end up being cut to less than a minute in many cases.

I must be the only man in the world that hates cell phones. I wish we went back to pagers and a payphone tbh :/
Pay-phones are disgusting and pagers are horribly inefficient. You basically have the function of a pager with texts, except you can also call that person immediately if you want, or just ignore it and call them later.

RP912

Banned
What's weird about it? Black women are constantly either ignored or talked down in those threads on this and other videogame sites. It's a common thing whenever beauty is brought up. As for why I don't make a list, it's because I don't typically find older women all that attractive so there aren't very many people I could contribute.

Anyway, Guy edits popular films so that only people of color speak, which means the running times end up being cut to less than a minute in many cases.

Pay-phones are disgusting and pagers are horribly inefficient. You basically have the function of a pager with texts, except you can also call that person immediately if you want, or just ignore it and call them later.

I know payphones are garbo, but it gets the job done when dudes don't have a phone on them. I think the thing that piss me off about cell phones is the fact that there's no more physical interaction with people anymore. Also, people rather text than talk which is really weird :/. I'm old school man...excuse the old man swinging at clouds.

1800 Collect dude :3.

and smh...fucking disgusting at the link.

ReiGun

Imagine losing to someone at something 17 times straight over the course of 11 years. Imagine having to carry those L's.

One day, Maria just gon try to throw hands. Why not at this point.

hahaha

I feel Jurassic World is acrutate with no black people in it. Every black person was told about the park "they got what where? Hell nah, Six Flags don't get people eaten and I can get in half price with a coke can"
That's some sound reasoning..lol geezuz.

Racism is never racism..unless someone else says so. Seems the same goes for hate crimes. Always those that hate them labels, too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom