• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacir

Oh you mean the game where all the black people are breakdancers?

There's only like two capoeira fighters as far I know in the franchise. What you trying to say.

There should be a fighting style based on popular dance moves. Would the shuck n jive be included in the move list?

There should be a fighting style based on popular dance moves. Would the shuck n jive be included in the move list?

Hip Hop Kido, my dude

i0OjtLa.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMrov3Slglc

Mr. Patch

I want to link to these GQ articles on Magic City, but there's titties and bare ass in the pics so I'm not sure if I'd catch the ban or not.

Jacir

It's ridiculously easy to learn, but very difficult to master.

Similar to Tekken in that regard, but a fuckton fastet and more read focused, rather than a combo punish game

Maybe I might play it once n then forget about it lol.

Grown man as in no one pays attention to it until they need to validate something?

You mean the franchise that's became so dormant that it's now integrated into Dead or Alive?

Yikes

Village

You mean the franchise that's became so dormant that it's now integrated into Dead or Alive?

they even took em out of sonic all stars racing man

They had the best super

Akira would get out the car, whilist it was moving, hit that shit for it to go faster, and before it left him, jump back into the car. That was dumbest hypest shit ever

Bubba T

So, I was emailed today that the scholarship I won last year is being renewed. That's three scholarships that will fully cover tuition and books plus give me a little extra cash back. This feels so good, man. I can't believe it.

Trey

So, I was emailed today that the scholarship I won last year is being renewed. That's three scholarships that will fully cover tuition and books plus give me a little extra cash back. This feels so good, man. I can't believe it.

living the dream, young blood. go for yours.

Congrats. You won't be like EloquentM and I with 20K plus of debt with no way to pay it when you get out.

Shy

Noice. grab that future with both hands Bubba.
8wgn3hh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom