• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

missing one.

epa_britain_tennis_wimbledon_2015_grand_slam_74421862.jpg

You know they mad about that, but love old girl's face in the background

Onemic

I think it can now be argued that shes the GOAT.

She has enough time in the tank to go for that number 1 spot for grand slam titles. Only needs 4 more, 3 to tie.

Translation: "I'll let a white girl (and/or her family) demean me in any old type of way if there's a chance she'll put out."

I may get dicked down by Tyga, but at least that nigga's not a goddamn racist.

Some dudes really need to take 5 seconds, just 5 seconds, and ask yourselves if the pussy is really worth that much.

We might not agree on a lot but in this we do.

Kreed

Serena does is win.

Where are her fucking endorsements n' shit. She's the most successful modern American athlete by a fair margin.

Maria's privilege is blocking most of them.

$24.6 million: Williams’s earnings between June 2014 and June 2015, including $13 million off the court from appearances and partners Nike, Wilson, PepsiCo PEP +1.01%, Chase and Audemars Piguet. She ranked No. 47 on Forbes list of the world’s highest-paid athletes.

$29.7 million: Sharapova’s earnings between June 2014 and June 2015, including $23 million off the court from appearances and sponsors Nike, Head, Samsung Electronics, Evian and Tag Heuer. She ranked No. 26 among the highest-paid athletes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...a-williams-vs-maria-sharapova-by-the-numbers/

Jacir

Are you a wizard?

Ewww magical girls

You can be a Korean magical woman with out pretty stuff

mystek1.jpg

I didn't see any problem with her though. Isn't that character a dude?

the very human instinct to find symmetry in this world is something I don't think is properly addressed in our school system. currently the process is a very tactile sort of teaching, which makes abstract math very difficult to pass on to kids. It's also the reason "I'll never use this in real life" is such a popular phrase in response to math, because there's a disconnect between what math is and what they teach in the schools. You see it clearly now, when common core tries to touch on abstract concepts and critical thinking more than rote mem, and parents have no clue.

Right,being that math is my favorite subject, I always had truoble with abstract concepts and problem solving. I'm guilty of saying that exact quote for whatever reason I couldn't understand such things. However, there are solutions in Common Core that I believe just makes basic and high arithmetic too complex for no apparent benefit since there already is an easier logical way to solve those problems.

zeemumu

Wonder Woman looks badass. I'm guessing she's there because she doesn't like superman being hailed as a god. And it's clearly post-death in the family because of that shot of Robins suit.

royalan

That Batman trailer looks like some good sleep. Whew that was a snore.

And I'm still not sold on Wonder Woman's treatment in the film.

as an aside: The Ray's character designs are leagues ahead of any other comic

You can be a Korean magical woman with out pretty stuff

mystek1.jpg

but okay this is some bullshit

i have a character in a giant-ass power suit that's actually an East Asian woman (Japanese though, not Korean) in one of my things, too

The bubbly shoulders and the wonky alien headdress are what threw me for a loop. Mine's a lot more Metroid than western comics, though.

Trey

Not feeling Lex. Some of that CGI was so bad I can't believe they let it into the trailer.

Momma Kent telling Clark "fuck them haters, do you" is hilariously endearing. It's like she's not talking to a damn god who levels cities.

It did have some hype moments though. And Wonder Woman looks promising.

Slayven

I didn't see any problem with her though. Isn't that character a dude?

Right,being that math is my favorite subject, I always had truoble with abstract concepts and problem solving. I'm guilty of saying that exact quote for whatever reason I couldn't understand such things. However, there are solutions in Common Core that I believe just makes basic and high arithmetic too complex for no apparent benefit since there already is an easier logical way to solve those problems.

Especially with Ben looking like he's going to destroy bales performance. Not like that's hard though.

loved the shot of bruce seeing that metropolis mess first-hand. that was really damn cool imo, also him going into rocky mode training with the tire.

but bale was no slouch in begins. he kind of went into autopilot after that but he was great in the first movie.

affleck definitely looking like he will the the GOAT though.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
loved the shot of bruce seeing that metropolis mess first-hand. that was really damn cool imo, also him going into rocky mode training with the tire.

but bale was no slouch in begins. he kind of went into autopilot after that but he was great in the first movie.

affleck definitely looking like he will the the GOAT though.
I agree about begins cause arguably it's the best Nolan batman due to no one phoning it in lol. Personally dark knight is where it's at for me.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Can't see the trailer yet, but I'm gonna say I really liked Man of Steel.

Yes, parts of it were dumb as FUCK, but it was still a massive improvement over the last few Superman movies, and for once they didn't treat Lois like she's an idiot.

Also the action stomps all over everything in the Nolan movies.

Dereck

It's unfortunate that some players believe that having too many muscles makes them unfeminine, and it's also unfortunate that a lot of people who don't play Tennis think the same thing.

ReiGun

BvS trailer was flames. Fight me if you disagree.

I don't like sports at all, but it does my heart good to see Serena out there styling and profiling, making everyone hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom