• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have on occasion, it's usually just an issue when people are too stupid to pick up on it and then complain when there's diversity. See that one black girl from The Hunger Games, from recent memory.
I was seeing the hunger games trailer before Ant-Man which made me think this. Thousands of CGI crowds and I was like man are casting calls that strict or any other people just don't hear or gp for crowd worm

Young Magus

NeoGAF has...disappointment me this week.

A thread on a Drake scandal, AND male prostate orgasms. In one week.

And both two of the most boring threads I've read all year.

I expected more...

REAuBky.gif

If its fukkery ya want check the hulk hogan thread on gaming side.

i'm liking Another Period, Comedy Central is on point with it's new stuff in the last 2 years. Tho Lou Diamond Phillips played a native american. And a black joke was made i want to watch with someone who doesn't get it for it's semi-subtlety. also...Mick Face

Slayven

i'm liking Another Period, Comedy Central is on point with it's new stuff in the last 2 years. Tho Lou Diamond Phillips played a native american. And a black joke was made i want to watch with someone who doesn't get it for it's semi-subtlety. also...Mick Face

I watched the first ep and thought it was kind of boring.

FreeMufasa

My dad was killed yesterday evening.

Was crossing the road and some wreckless yout driver took him and a woman with her kid out (they also passed away).

Still hasn't sunk in yet. Not that I can't accept he's gone, but I haven't had any emotional reaction to it. Man was only 50. I can't help feel sorry that he was just crossing the road and 40 mins later he's gone. And j feel incredibly vex.

I'll be on a flight back to london sometime this week. Just wanted to let you mans know. Safe.

Slayven

Was crossing the road and some wreckless yout driver took him and a woman with her kid out (they also passed away).

Still hasn't sunk in yet. Not that I can't accept he's gone, but I haven't had any emotional reaction to it. Man was only 50. I can't help feel sorry that he was just crossing the road and 40 mins later he's gone. And j feel incredibly vex.

I'll be on a flight back to london sometime this week. Just wanted to let you mans know. Safe.

Sorry for your loss man, keep your head up.

Young Magus

Sorry to hear that free.

My condolences to you and your family.

Oh, I'm so sorry, Mufasa. Please, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Damn it..

royalan

That's really upsetting to hear. Sorry for your loss.

JeanGrey

My condolences Mufasa.I feel for you. I know what it feels like to have a piece of you taken away in just a blink of an eye. Lots of love to you and yours.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

It's hard to believe this can just happen; you hear about it or watch it on TV but it's something completely different when this kind of tragedy happens to you. I'm sorry for your loss, FM. Thanks for updating us.

Condolences, my brother.

Idba

My condolences man. Try to stay happy and remember that not everyone reacts the same and that doesnt dictate how you felt about him.

You have my condolences man.

Numb

Condolences man.

I wish you and your family well, man.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Damn dude. My condolences

Sorry for your loss. Damn.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

. sorry for your loss

hypernima

Banned

Damn man, best wishes for you and your fam.

esms

Jesus man, that's rough. I don't even know what to say beyond that you have my condolences.

I am so sorry for your loss, anytime one of us loses a father we lose our guiding spirit. I wish you all the best in recovering from this.

Village

You have my condolences.

RP912

Banned

Sorry for the loss man :(

Nakazato

Fuck. Keep your head up were here for you.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro

Good lord. Stay strong brotha!

Merc_

Jesus Christ. I'm so sorry for your loss, Mufasa.

Order

I'm sorry for your loss

Infinite

I'm really sorry to hear that man. So fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom