• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad was killed yesterday evening.

Was crossing the road and some wreckless yout driver took him and a woman with her kid out (they also passed away).

Still hasn't sunk in yet. Not that I can't accept he's gone, but I haven't had any emotional reaction to it. Man was only 50. I can't help feel sorry that he was just crossing the road and 40 mins later he's gone. And j feel incredibly vex.

I'll be on a flight back to london sometime this week. Just wanted to let you mans know. Safe.

Damn. Stay strong brother.

Man, I loved Heavenly Sword, even though the story made no sense whatsoever.
got to like chapter 3 now, its much better once i get the heavenly sword (lol duh) and kai section was annoying at first but im getting the hang of the motion controls. really like the characters but man the story is garbage. Framerate is real iffy too

Was crossing the road and some wreckless yout driver took him and a woman with her kid out (they also passed away).

Still hasn't sunk in yet. Not that I can't accept he's gone, but I haven't had any emotional reaction to it. Man was only 50. I can't help feel sorry that he was just crossing the road and 40 mins later he's gone. And j feel incredibly vex.

I'll be on a flight back to london sometime this week. Just wanted to let you mans know. Safe.

My condolences to you & yours.

jmood88

Oh fuck, sorry to hear that.

Dereck

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=173010581&postcount=17

z4pYEvA.png

any americans here voting Dem/Ind/Rep next year?

unless someone unexpected does an Obama, it'll probably still be Hilary getting the dem nomination despite her issues.

who yall thinking of voting for?

I'm sorry to hear that, dude. My condolences.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Damn, FreeMufasa. Sorry to hear that man, condolences.

unless someone unexpected does an Obama, it'll probably still be Hilary getting the dem nomination despite her issues.

I don't know. I get so disillusioned sometimes I don't even feel like voting.

RedSwirl

Damn.

Shy

I'm so very sorry Mufasa. My condolences to you and your family.

Keep your head up, fam.

zeemumu

I'm sorry, man.

I honestly haven't paid as much attention to this election has I did during the last one. Me and my friends would be in the library on campus late into the night watching the debates and whatnot.

I need to read the points of the candidates and factor out the bullshit before I make a decision.

LionPride

Banned
So I got 2 more weeks at this summer program I've been at and I'm trying to hook up with a girl here. Some of my friends in my dorm have already hooked up with chicks and I don't have confidence in myself. Any tips?

Idba

So I got 2 more weeks at this summer program I've been at and I'm trying to hook up with a girl here. Some of my friends in my dorm have already hooked up with chicks and I don't have confidence in myself. Any tips?

Depends on how much you've talked to her and how she's responding. Is she visibly interested in you/being flirty and starting some of the convos first or are you doing all the work?

LionPride

Banned
Depends on how much you've talked to her and how she's responding. Is she visibly interested in you/being flirty and starting some of the convos first or are you doing all the work?

I ain't trying to go after just one girl, I'm going after any mildly attractive girl at this school. Hell I even asked my friend that if his planned threesome fails could he send one of the girls my way.

Tried talking to this one black girl here, but half the campus and my dorm wants to hook up with her so that was a lost cause. Gonna try to make something happen in these last two weeks

Idba

I ain't trying to go after just one girl, I'm going after any mildly attractive girl at this school. Hell I even asked my friend that if his planned threesome fails could he send one of the girls my way.

Tried talking to this one black girl here, but half the campus and my dorm wants to hook up with her so that was a lost cause. Gonna try to make something happen in these last two weeks

Go after that black chick and show half the campus that you aint fucking about.

Get your friend and plan something involving booze. Invite the black chick and one of her friends to that something and be the smoothest motherfucker you can.

Example for that something: Start with f.example chatting, then a cheesy not to long horror movie that you can chat and drink to then play spin the bottle truth or dare. If your getting a good vibe you can try to do some nsfw's dares.

EDIT; Make sure that before anything make sure youre on good terms with that chick.

LionPride

Banned
Go after that black chick and show half the campus that you aint fucking about.

Get your friend and plan something involving booze. Invite the black chick and one of her friends to that something and be the smoothest motherfucker you can.

Example for that something: Start with f.example chatting, then a cheesy not to long horror movie that you can chat and drink to then play spin the bottle truth or dare. If your getting a good vibe you can try to do some nsfw's dares.

EDIT; Make sure that before anything make sure youre on good terms with that chick.

Bruh I'm in New Hampshire in a small ass town at a private school, I don't drink or want to. We play truth or dare, but she is the only girl in our squad here. I've never had a girlfriend before and while I got 2 years left in high school I'm getting antsy while here

royalan

How racist is she? This is very important.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Idba got you covered. Build a rapport, act natural, and don't be desperate. By act natural I mean don't do things you normally wouldn't or act how you normally wouldn't just to get manz wet. That and desperation are easy to read and will drive your chances into the ground.

Also it doesn't matter how many people are going after someone; other people ain't you and if you two click then they might as well not exist.
Bruh I'm in New Hampshire in a small ass town at a private school, I don't drink or want to. We play truth or dare, but she is the only girl in our squad here. I've never had a girlfriend before and while I got 2 years left in high school I'm getting antsy while here
OK... this actually changes everything. Did not know this was your situation. What's your main motivation here for finding someone to hook up with?

Idba

Assumed wrong. Do the same just without the drinking. There should be an equal-ish distrubution of females and males in truth or dare with the best being 2 males 2 females. If she's got any friends that any of your friends fancy then your good to go.

Akainu

Is the guy at least in custody?

Don't worry about it and just focus on your studies.

LionPride

Banned
I live in Memphis, at a school in NH over the summer. The black girl had friends the first week but split off from em. The ratio of M to F is like 7 to 1. I want to hook up for experience sake when I get back home to Memphis and am a sophomore. That's my current situation

Idba

The black girl had friends the first week but split off from em.

What are you waiting for then? Invite her and someone she's good enough friends with for your friend and be as smooth as you can. Dont be nervous, dont try to needlessly show off and dont choke it.

If you got any questions feel free to ask.

You're still young man. I know you feel the pressure of trying to get experience and to keep up with your boys but for real, you need to let all that go. Stop pressuring yourself, ignore your friends if they're adding to that pressure and just be yourself.

It sounds corny and cliche but it's true. It's better than stressing and ending up coming across desperate. And definitely don't just aim for whoever. People will notice that vibe and you don't want that. You've got plenty of time man.

deli2000

Condolences man, that is truly awful.

esms

You're still young man. I know you feel the pressure of trying to get experience and to keep up with your boys but for real, you need to let all that go. Stop pressuring yourself, ignore your friends if they're adding to that pressure and just be yourself.

It sounds corny and cliche but it's true. It's better than stressing and ending up coming across desperate. And definitely don't just aim for whoever. People will notice that vibe and you don't want that. You've got plenty of time man.

I gotta go with this, LionPride. If I could go back and re-do high school, I would be relaxed and not as desperate as I was back then.

Take your time, be yourself, exude confidence, keep yourself cleaned up and chicks will come to you.

LionPride

Banned
What are you waiting for then? Invite her and someone she's good enough friends with for your friend and be as smooth as you can. Dont be nervous, dont try to needlessly show off and dont choke it.

If you got any questions feel free to ask.

She has no female friends at this summer program really. Also one of my dormmates is also going after her, shit half the people I know are and Im positive she aint interested at me at all

Idba

If you want something, youve gotta take initiative. Take the opportunity when you see it. You just said she doesnt know anyone, thats your shot. Go for the romance or be her friend(wb). If you wait everybody else that has balls will take all the women and youll end up a nice guy (not the nice kind)

Infinite

If you want something, youve gotta take initiative. Take the opportunity when you see it. You just said she doesnt know anyone, thats your shot. Go for the romance or be her friend(wb). If you wait everybody else that has balls will take all the women and youll end up a nice guy (not the nice kind)
Also be fucking direct. Too many guys like him make the mistake

Stay strong, man. My best wishes for you and your family.

I'm drinking the Bernie Sanders Kool-aid extra good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom