• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Con_Smith

Banned
Thank you guys for showing me the light with TBGWT podcast. Now I'm hungry for more black voices through the week besides Charlamagne and Austin on the Beastcast.

Daingurse

My dad was killed yesterday evening.

Was crossing the road and some wreckless yout driver took him and a woman with her kid out (they also passed away).

Still hasn't sunk in yet. Not that I can't accept he's gone, but I haven't had any emotional reaction to it. Man was only 50. I can't help feel sorry that he was just crossing the road and 40 mins later he's gone. And j feel incredibly vex.

I'll be on a flight back to london sometime this week. Just wanted to let you mans know. Safe.

You have my condolences.

royalan

You wouldn't have confidence after being rejected from the Empire State Building a few years ago

Lil Homie you can make whatever excuses you want to, YOU the one ain't getting any coochie, meanwhile my bussy stays prayed up with dick, so listen to some of the advice being given to you in here.

No matter how you choose to go about this, one thing is true: if you're psyching yourself out before you even talk to these girls, you've already lost. You gotta have confidence, and you gotta stop thinking so much.

Because chances are, no girl is going to offer you some pity pussy... No unless you fine as all hell.

akira28

I'm not voting for Hillary unless she earns it.

fuck it. Burn everything. Let them elect a Republican and bring about the next stone age.

Was crossing the road and some wreckless yout driver took him and a woman with her kid out (they also passed away).

Still hasn't sunk in yet. Not that I can't accept he's gone, but I haven't had any emotional reaction to it. Man was only 50. I can't help feel sorry that he was just crossing the road and 40 mins later he's gone. And j feel incredibly vex.

I'll be on a flight back to london sometime this week. Just wanted to let you mans know. Safe.

Sorry to hear this man.

My girl's dad died like this. Keep close to fam during this tough time and allow yourself to feel it when it does sink in. My condolences to you

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
My goddamn ac broke and it is 91 degrees in my apartment.
francis.png

Trey

About and now I'm 16. Going into Jr. Year I've fucked up 2 potential relationships.

You might not believe me because you're going through it now, but it's no big deal. You're a kid, relax and have fun. You're putting pressure on yourself for something that should be fun, namely talking to and getting girls. There's no quota to meet. do you.

royalan

Wait.

That little nigga went to market, and THIS little nigga is 16??????

Take back EVERYTHING I just said.

Little boy, this is all you need to be thinking about right now:

zVm47IW.jpg

iZvVi1Q.jpg

And don't make me call your mama.

ZGpJ1qu.gif

Young Magus

About and now I'm 16. Going into Jr. Year I've fucked up 2 potential relationships.

NIGGA YOU ARE 16.......16

You know what the fuck I was doing at 16?!

Figuring out where I wanna be at 18/19 and taking care of business in school so that I'll have something to do AT 18/19.

Fuck srs relationships for now, but talk to a few girls from time to time so you can get use to it by College tho. But don't kick yourself in the head over dating now fam. Take care of shit now so that you can worry about relationships in college. You'll even get a better feel of who you are, which in turn will make ya more confident :D!

I need to find a more black centralized forum. Do y'all know any sites like that?

The Coli

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I understand how you feel Akira but I'll still vote Hillary even if she doesn't impress me. The importance of having a prez that will put the right people on the Supreme Court and veto fuckery is just too important to ignore.

This whole time I'm thinking Lion is 18 or up and just wants to take the extra step with girls and this dude is just as young as my little brother. I can only die of laughter if he was worrying about getting a girlfriend.

Listen to what people are telling you in this thread about your current situation. Its all perfect info.

Lil Homie you can make whatever excuses you want to, YOU the one ain't getting any coochie, meanwhile my bussy stays prayed up with dick, so listen to some of the advice being given to you in here.

No matter how you choose to go about this, one thing is true: if you're psyching yourself out before you even talk to these girls, you've already lost. You gotta have confidence, and you gotta stop thinking so much.

Because chances are, no girl is going to offer you some pity pussy... No unless you fine as all hell.

Wait.

That little nigga went to market, and THIS little nigga is 16??????

Take back EVERYTHING I just said.

Little boy, this is all you need to be thinking about right now:

zVm47IW.jpg

iZvVi1Q.jpg

And don't make me call your mama.

ZGpJ1qu.gif

Roy, you're actually the best

I'm not voting for Hillary unless she earns it.

fuck it. Burn everything. Let them elect a Republican and bring about the next stone age.

This is pure stupidity. The next president will nominate three, maybe four, Supreme Justices. Anyone who doesn't vote is an idiot. Real talk.

Village

Hello black gaf

Reading comics, and going through my occasional re listening of outkast because they are actually the best.

What are you all up to?

Thank you guys for showing me the light with TBGWT podcast. Now I'm hungry for more black voices through the week besides Charlamagne and Austin on the Beastcast.

Dereck speaks the truth. I also like Where's My 40 Acres (focus on music but they also talk about other stuff), Movie Trailer Reviews (the Insanity Check podcast from the MTR network is awesome, plus they do fun reviews of movies and geek-related stuff). TWIB is also good, though I haven't really heard much from them. I also like Denzel Washington is the Greatest Actor of All Time Period (starring comedian W. Kamau Bell and comedy writer for Last Week Tonight Kevin Avery), but they are pretty much about the comedy (and Denzel Washington).

Also, pay attention to the guests on TBGWT. Most of them are podcasters as well, and Rod and Karen will give them shout outs and support. There is a reason that Leslie from the Interracial Jawn podcast calls Rod "The Podfather".

On the voting tip, I'm still considering my options in the primaries, but I'm voting for the Democrat in the general. Because any of those Republicans as President is a Bad Idea.

ReiGun

Hello black gaf

Reading comics, and going through my occasional re listening of outkast because they are actually the best.

What are you all up to?

About to give sense8 a quick look see before doing some writing.

You sound like me at 16. Ten years removed from that time, I can tell you're not on a quota nor a time table. Do you, figure out life, hard work, and flourish. Relationships will happen when they happen.

breh

brah

yo

lol, just keep trying.

shit, i know i couldn't beat Contra even with 30 lives and i kept playing and playing and i got to the point where i didn't even need the Konami code, i just ran thru the game with 3 lives and usually had 6 or 7 when i flipped it.

get what i'm saying?

Con_Smith

Banned
Thanks for the help fellas, all daps all daps.

To my man Lion quit worrying about the ladies and get your education on man. Keep a copy of "The Panties" though for the future. Most girls who I got to listen to that picked up the hint pretty quick.

akira28

You just hatin because Hil stole your girl at the skate park back in 2005

I'm just hating. You know I wouldn't, couldn't support a Republican't Candidant.

Talk about ugly choices before the prom though. You would think that the first woman President would be a happy occasion, not the lesser of most presented evils.

This is pure stupidity. The next president will nominate three, maybe four, Supreme Justices. Anyone who doesn't vote is an idiot. Real talk.

lol, that's funny as shit coming from you. I feel like I should grab you around the neck and hit the Emergency button on this Temporal Displacement device and take us both to the year 2017 so we can watch the future fuck up on some BTTF part 2 shit.

edit: On the back line, I'm seeing a side of the democratic party that would make me vote Cynthia McKinney though. Those dudes don't care about black people much either...they care more about covering their asses and looking like they're making an effort.

LionPride

Banned
I don't wanna settle down with anyone. I know what I wanna do, I make great grades, and I do good extracurriculars. Yall's attempt at help was entertaining though

Like I'm goal driven. I know exactly what I want to do career wise and won't let anything stop me. I just gotta stop being lazt

Jesus Christ.

My condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom