• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I saw 'Skin Trade', featuring Dolph Lungren, Tony Jaa, Ron Perlman and Michael Jai White. Great flick, super violent, super well shot in Thailand, its worth worth watching!

RP912

Banned
i think we'll have a nice calm week, i can feel it in the air

I hope so because I was feeling like this last week :(

Bs-430x244.png

I actually started this because my screenwriting friends got bad grades. I asked them to let me take a look and I just started going in on their stories. They improved and then started telling people I could help.

I've found out to never work in Hollywood for free. People will take advantage of you. I told a really good friend of mine that I can't key grip for him anymore unless he can get me $200 a day. Same when it comes to video editing.

How you manage to get college students to pay you $100 let alone $200?

People thought $20 was too high for my portraits and bitches didn't even want to pay $3 for my lip gloss.

My dad was killed yesterday evening.

Was crossing the road and some wreckless yout driver took him and a woman with her kid out (they also passed away).

Still hasn't sunk in yet. Not that I can't accept he's gone, but I haven't had any emotional reaction to it. Man was only 50. I can't help feel sorry that he was just crossing the road and 40 mins later he's gone. And j feel incredibly vex.

I'll be on a flight back to london sometime this week. Just wanted to let you mans know. Safe.

Condolences man, that's awful.

Newest bullshit on my Facebook feed:

blackinformant.com said:
"We could debate all day on whether or not the officer on that faithful day should have demanded that she put out her cigarette or not. But the fact remains that Sandra was already a very troubled individual. Despite that, while Sandra sat in that Texas prison for 3 days and reportedly allowed to make at least 5 calls to friends and family, NOT ONE OF THEM came to her aid to help her post her $500 bond. Not only was friends and family unable to help her post bond, but did she even bother connecting with someone within the ‪#‎blacklivesmatter‬ movement? If so, why wouldn’t this much larger pool of individuals be able to put together $500?"

I was seeing red, so I just closed the tab. THE FUCK? So now the victim blaming moves from Sandra Bland to her family, friends, and the Black Lives Matter movement.

akira28

I'm waiting for those Ashley Madison creds to hit pastebin

Newest bullshit on my Facebook feed:

I was seeing red, so I just closed the tab. THE FUCK? So now the victim blaming moves from Sandra Bland to her family, friends, and the Black Lives Matter movement.

people have been trying to move that blame train anywhere away from the police since this thing began. "Why didn't her family bail her out?" Or "why didn't they answer when she called?"

I take 3 deep breaths before I decide against answering back with a "nigga, who cares?" because that might be misunderstood.

Lol I'm numb and no longer impressed as to how easily people abandon the idea of placing at least some blame on the people with the power and authority. Like, that 'let's just ignore the actions of the officer' part is so inherently disingenuous but the person doesn't even realize. That kind of thinking is what gets these cops off the hook. They can do no wrong so much that we shouldn't even discuss whether they were right or wrong. It's mind boggling.

I'm waiting for those Ashley Madison creds to hit pastebin

Did the hackers ever say what their demands were?

Numb

I appreciate it fam, I'm still trying to get better.

I was wondering... Have any of you ever walked into a tanning salon before?

Nice art.

There is one in the local mall. One of my darker friends looked inside as a joke but it was sorta empty.
Seems like you make an appointment or something since no one has been seen using it.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
So it took almost 70 episodes for this DBZ show to finally find its legs (Android/ Cell saga)

Shit is actually happening. Also, was it intentional to make Picollo the star of the show? Because so far, Goku has been only a little less useless than Krillin.

Also can we kickstart a version where all Bulma scenes are completely deleted? Seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom