• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Aaron MCGruder didn't write for that season. Maybe that's why?

Favorite episode's still the Attack of the Killer Kung Fu Wolf Bitch.

"Oh the Kumite is real. IT'S REALLY REAAAAAAAL." One of the reasons I'm TeamAishaTyler. I don't know about her stand up (never seen or heard it enough to form an opinion), but I love her voice acting.

My grandmother made the worst spaghetti. First, she would break the pasta in half when she put it in the water. Second, she'd overboil it; it wasn't al dente, it was al denture. Third, she'd put sugar in the sauce. The good part was there'd be plenty of ground beef in the mix.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"thanks for inviting the killer Kung fu wolf bitch to the crib, grandad" is pretty much a perfect sentence.
I just like how she's all ready to let it go and move on when her friend is like "no you just got burned you better go back in there and...". Too true to life for some people.

Dereck

If you can eat grits with a little maple syrup in them, you can eat grits with a little butter and sugar in them.

Also, if you eat cheese grits that shit is fire if you dip a butter biscuit in it.

Damn I sort of want to do a clean as fuck install if Windows 10 is good.

Gonna have to bring everything I have to the cloud... Gonna take a year, pray for me

Numb

Yea I know about the oil thing, but sugar? Seems so strange

Same way with canjeero. Put sugar and saliid macsaro like you usually do with the canjeero in the pasta but skip on pouring the tea in. Works much better with spaghetti more than any type of pasta for some weird unknown reason.

zeemumu

"thanks for inviting the killer Kung fu wolf bitch to the crib, grandad" is pretty much a perfect sentence.

That's my favorite episode but my favorite quote is from a different episode.

"Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now."

When keeping it real goes wrong: meek mill edition

Reminds me of that comedian who tried to go after Tyrese

I think Drake has another one ready to drop as soon as Meek responds. This whole feud is hilarious.

Yeah, even if Meek is right and Drake isn't writing his own stuff, Drake is opening up with both barrels on him. Hell, even if you think the diss tracks are bad, Drake's still fighting back. Meek better get to writing.

Anybody here from Cincinnati? I'm hearing rumors of a riot on UC campus.

Slayven

Yeah, even if Meek is right and Drake isn't writing his own stuff, Drake is opening up with both barrels on him. Hell, even if you think the diss tracks are bad, Drake's still fighting back. Meek better get to writing.

Did you listen to the TBGWT's review of the diss track?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Police have been preparing for riots for the past couple days because of that cop. The chief (I believe) saw the video and said based on what he saw, rioting is inevitable. So it's bad.

I was waken up this morning but the sound of a guy wildly crying.

"Lawwd, I just found out about Bobbi Kristina!!!! Noooooooooo"

Have a good day BCT

Slayven

No, I'm on vacation and I'm saving up all that TBGWT goodness for when I'm at work.

The Manky Crew (tm) is in Cleveland, not Cincinnati. So, we've survived all the Cleveland bullshit so far. But thanks for the good wishes.

You in for some real treats. Folks made Rod mad the last week or so, and you know how he feels about pity .

Idba

Same way with canjeero. Put sugar and saliid macsaro like you usually do with the canjeero in the pasta but skip on pouring the tea in. Works much better with spaghetti more than any type of pasta for some weird unknown reason.

Oh, get it now.

Anyways, canjeero with oodkac + shaaha iyo caano is the best breakfast combo ever.

Kreed

That was the most boring shit I ever heard. Even the internet's busiest music nerd couldn't save it.

Someone explain the 6 bottles with the breakfast club

A few days ago Funk Master Flex of Hot97 in New York promised to drop a Meek Mill diss record during his 7pm - midnight radio show in addition to saying he had reference tracks to a couple of Drake songs, but Flex never produced the songs. Social media went in on him/online petitions asking for him to be fired/etc... So the next day the Breakfast Club morning show and Charlamagne did their "Donkey of the Day" segment burying Flex for this screw up (Hot97 and TheBreakfast Club's Power 105 stations in New York are rivals).

After this, Drake dropped a new diss record in which he says the line:

"You gonna make me buy bottles for Charlamagne"

And that's where the bottles come in.

Numb

Oh, get it now.

Anyways, canjeero with oodkac + shaaha iyo caano is the best breakfast combo ever.
It ain't something crazy special but it is not bad either. Perfect thing to do if you are lazy enough to not make any suugo for the pasta.

Wsh i could have some oodkac all the time but it probably ain't good for you. Add some heyl iyo qolfo to the tea and it gets real nice.
Beer(liver) on the other hand with canjeero i could eat all day without thinking.

A few days ago Funk Master Flex of Hot97 in New York promised to drop a Meek Mill diss record during his 7pm - midnight radio show in addition to saying he had reference tracks to a couple of Drake songs, but Flex never produced the songs. Social media went in on him/online petitions asking for him to be fired/etc... So the next day the Breakfast Club morning show and Charlamagne did their "Donkey of the Day" segment burying Flex for this screw up (Hot97 and TheBreakfast Club's Power 105 stations in New York are rivals).

After this, Drake dropped a new diss record in which he says the line:

"You gonna make me buy bottles for Charlamagne"

And that's where the bottles come in.

Drake is committed to his goals if not for anything else

andthebeatgoeson

I was waken up this morning but the sound of a guy wildly crying.

"Lawwd, I just found out about Bobbi Kristina!!!! Noooooooooo"

Have a good day BCT
Why do I feel like this is another episode of the guy getting blamed for the women's reckless behavior? First Bobby caught it all when Whitney was just a crack head. Everybody thought he was the bad seed. Instead of two bad seeds.

Now, everyone is blaming homeboy. Like, maybe she got high and fucked up in the wrong situation and that dude will be forever linked or accused.

With the forever suspicion of cops and crack heads, I guess we'll never know.

Slayven

That was the most boring shit I ever heard. Even the internet's busiest music nerd couldn't save it.

Someone explain the 6 bottles with the breakfast club
Best description I heard was "That sounds like something you get a massage to"

Slayven are the Black Panther comics actually good?

they range from 85% Goddamn as in every page you red will end with you saying "Goddamn" to 15% pretty good.

what does that mean?

old girl knows she's getting constantly filmed unknowingly. can't trust a single person over the course of 4 episodes. Killer constantly reminding her of this and taunting her. Goes off into the woods with this guy she sorta knows and he says some generic panty drop lines and she falls for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom