• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

UDlPoFa.png

Idba

imma have you now i have swam for prolonged amount of times without drowning.

that was alot of years ago though, but still

EDIT; also, why every everybody under 15 superhoes nowadays? I see 14 year olds sucking off 19+ dudes and posting it on snapchat along with other "stuffs" and 15 year old boys tryna fuck "very mature for their age" 12/13 year olds girls
maybe its just where I live, but still.

Slayven

old girl knows she's getting constantly filmed unknowingly. can't trust a single person over the course of 4 episodes. Killer constantly reminding her of this and taunting her. Goes off into the woods with this guy she sorta knows and he says some generic panty drop lines and she falls for it.

is the asian girl still alive?

EDIT; also, why every everybody under 15 superhoes nowadays? I see 14 year olds sucking off 19+ dudes and posting it on snapchat along with other "stuffs" and 15 year old boys tryna fuck "very mature for their age" 12/13 year olds girls

dkB8E3i.gif

wtf, dude

cdyhybrid

RuYkv8n.gif

imma have you now i have swam for prolonged amount of times without drowning.

that was alot of years ago though, but still

You certainly say some shit in this thread..

If I found my little brother trying to get with some 12 year old girl, I'd probably beat his skinny ass myself.

Hope your little sister stays safe, Idba.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
He's not wrong though, I heard the same type of shit from my brother when he was in middle school. It made me depressed thinking about how his class was bragging about who got head at an age where I was still trading Pokemon cards.

Anyway, I'm glad that piece of shit cop got charged.

royalan

The thing that is pissing me the fuck off about that Cincinnati thread (and why I won't post in it) is that even a lot of the posters who are feigning support are using the softest language POSSIBLE.

"Well that was unnecessary..."

"Oh, yeah the officer could have acted differently here..."

"What an unfortunate situation..."

"What the cop did was wrong..." (NO SHIT)

For crying out loud, the officer didn't steal this dude's Cheeze-Its, he shot him in the fucking head, you can use stronger, more definitive language.

Just goes to show that even the people who say they support you don't actually give a fuck that it is apparently open season on negroes out here...

Slayven

amazing how many people get a hard on for shitting on a dead black person every time these threads come up. Always the same people and the same "just stating the facts".

zeemumu

amazing how many people get a hard on for shitting on a dead black person every time these threads come up. Always the same people and the same "just stating the facts".

"Just saying" and similar phrases are some of my most hated phrases. I'm not gonna give you a free pass to say whatever it is you're going to say if you put that at the end.

At times I just wanna say "We get it..you don't care." Then, I remember that's likely the exact response they want..
Got a thread planned for tomorrow. People won't know what to think, but Rio and Gordon will love it.
This-is-so-Exciting-Pineapple-Express.gif

LionPride

Banned
Aside from probably ruining your day. Did it taste good at all?

I once drank a fist sized bottle of hot sauce. It didn't end well but I got the whole thing down before it coming back up.

No it tasted like ground up Satan ass juice, I got $20 though. I didn't vomit. I just really need to take a dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom