• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacir

That's the one that makes you smile, but then cover your eyes because they're getting cloudy and you end up just shaking your head.

#alllivesmatter they really really mean that shit. but fuck you if you're on two legs and a minority. ain't nobody got time to empathize with all that.

Like a broken record, it is frustrating. How much communication is needed to solve this when this has been going on for decades?

Yeah, while what happened to that lion is shitty, I couldn't help but be annoyed at the reaction to that verses what happens whenever a unarmed black person gets gunned down by the police. I'm always worried that one day I'm going to wake up to find one of us in this thread as the next twitter hashtag for police violence.

We have to keep our heads up and our dignity intact. Unfortunately, even doing those isn't much when you think about it.

Shy

TZFe6g7.gif
Hahaha. great gif.

Numb

father yours sons, brehs.

School was a town over by the time i got a bike so never used it and took the bus instead so gave it to little bro who's school was closer.
Would be interested but half the time it's cold as as balls and the other way too hot.
I may be a little weird but it never stopped me.

I'm going to keep it real right now. I'm beyond angry right now. It kills me inside when the law executes unarmed black people and it's always the black persobs fault and the majority and nothing gets done.I'm angry that there are multiple mass murderers who live to see their day in court and are coddled and treated as if it's not their fault they killed those people. I'm sick and tired of our voices being drowned and dragged through the mud. I'm sick and tired of coons and uncle Tom's being the sole representatives for black people. I'm tired of having everything we start get shitted on and then being stolen from us and then it becomes cool and appropriate. I'm fucking sick of mothafuckas who have the nerve to be cool with saying shit like "the game is rigged" and acting like we have to accept that shit. We don't have to accept that bullshit it's that thought process that keeps allowing this shit to go on. I'm fucking sick of hate speech against black people being protected. I'm tired of hearing about hearing politically correct treating people with respect and as humans is not being politically correct it's being a decent person. I'm tired of black women getting shitted on for every little thing they do. I'm sick and tired of hearing the race card complaint anytime black people want justice. I'm sick and tired of black folks who work so hard to try to get validation from white people that they will shit on other black people to do it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm going to keep it real right now. I'm beyond angry right now. It kills me inside when the law executes unarmed black people and it's always the black persobs fault and the majority and nothing gets done.I'm angry that there are multiple mass murderers who live to see their day in court and are coddled and treated as if it's not their fault they killed those people. I'm sick and tired of our voices being drowned and dragged through the mud. I'm sick and tired of coons and uncle Tom's being the sole representatives for black people. I'm tired of having everything we start get shitted on and then being stolen from us and then it becomes cool and appropriate. I'm fucking sick of mothafuckas who have the nerve to be cool with saying shit like "the game is rigged" and acting like we have to accept that shit. We don't have to accept that bullshit it's that thought process that keeps allowing this shit to go on. I'm fucking sick of hate speech against black people being protected. I'm tired of hearing about hearing politically correct treating people with respect and as humans is not being politically correct it's being a decent person. I'm tired of black women getting shitted on for every little thing they do. I'm sick and tired of hearing the race card complaint anytime black people want justice. I'm sick and tired of black folks who work so hard to try to get validation from white people that they will shit on other black people to do it.
so what are you gonna do?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
go back to africa

/sarcasm

they ain't worth the hammer fam.

I really wasn't talking about a ban but w/e

people could really be putting some of this energy to use

or work on making moves elsewhere. like... seriously. going back to africa shouldn't even be looked at like a punchline.

I really wasn't talking about a ban but w/e

people could really be putting some of this energy to use

or work on making moves elsewhere. like... seriously. going back to africa shouldn't even be looked at like a punchline.

I really needed to vent last night. I've gotten to the point where I was upset and I just really needed to get some shit off my chest. In terms of what I'm gonna do? I'm going to continue working and going to school and make sure my wife and son are taken care of. I aint going to do some straight up crazy shit. Like I said just needed to vent that's akl.

You know when there is more outrage for a lion being killed than all the black people killed in the past 3 years is some sad fucking shit. And mothafuckas have the nerve to get mad at BlackLivesMatter. I'm getting real sick of this shit.

Saw this in my feed just today: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/why...a-blands-death-as-we-are-over-cecil-the-lion/

Can't help but acknowledge how true this part is:

RawStory said:
Sure, wildlife are photogenic and apolitical. Cecil the lion never made a video for #BlackLivesMatter and half of the people in the U.S. aren’t trying to convince themselves that somehow Cecil deserved his fate.

And while African lions may be endangered, isn’t it time we admit that here in the U.S., black lives are endangered, too?

----
Guys doing a No Save run of the first Resident Evil if you wanna check me out.

twitch.tv/FireTrainer92

Missed it but I gave a follow. I'll be keeping my eye out.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
You guys heat this craziness that Dr. Dre's new album is dropping on August 1st?

I doubt we'll see anything.
Crazy to me that Dre doesn't do jack but make headphones and occasionally executive produce stuff.
I get peeved just thinking about how much unreleased material dude is sitting on.

I feel you.

DY_nasty said:

I like the idea of going to Africa and helping build up nation where we can feel at home but as a American living in relative comfort I'm not sure I'm willing to put in that work. Even if you tried it seems like an insurmountable task.

Just a side note: I saw Tensing pleading not guilty (yeah riiiight) and I saw him rocking the old school striped pajamas. And I remembered that Dylan Roof wore those as well. I didn't realize that the stripes were still a prisoner's uniform. I was expecting the orange jumpsuit, and here are these murderers looking like rejects from O Brother Where Art Thou.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Just a side note: I saw Tensing pleading not guilty (yeah riiiight) and I saw him rocking the old school striped pajamas. And I remembered that Dylan Roof wore those as well. I didn't realize that the stripes were still a prisoner's uniform. I was expecting the orange jumpsuit, and here are these murderers looking like rejects from O Brother Where Art Thou.

They have a combo uniform down here with orange stripes.

Reading the gaf thread, and comments on other sites, I'm scared that cop is going to get off. People don't give a fuck about us but will go to war for a fucking lion.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so in case you wanted an updated Power Ranking:

1. White Lives
2. White Property
3. Endangered Animal Lives
4. Non-White Lives
5. Animal Lives
6. Non-White Property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom