• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

The end of The Order Review thread...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153373985&postcount=9607

Happy Black History Month everyone.

I don't even understand the point of the post that snippet came from. GAF is a fucking embarrassment sometimes :/

I'm a little ashamed that the first response to "a goose is dying in from of me" isn't "ima curb stomp dis bitch". Fuck geese. I fucking hate geese. Fucking assholes.
I'll have my vengeance.

6a4.gif

Geese suck

except for eating them

Malyse

Place your bets:

Which will cause the bigger meltdown:

Black Spidey confirmed

OR

Bloodborne is "terribad" on the scale of Order?

on neogaf? bloodbourne obviously.

nobody really gave a shit about the order and it still made this forum explode. imagine a from software game being that bad too

on neogaf? bloodbourne obviously.

nobody really gave a shit about the order and it still made this forum explode. imagine a from software game being that bad too

Hell, Dark Souls 2 wasn't Demon's Souls times Demon's Souls and didn't run on 56 quarters an hour and that was enough to throw gaming side into a frenzy

Merc_

Place your bets:

Black Spidey confirmed

OR

I would say that the anger at a Black Spider-Man would last longer a spread over a farther distance. Either one would cause the tears to flow like the finest wine. I want it.

Booshka

If Bloodborne is bad it would save me some money because there would be no reason to own a PS4, but I'd be super bummed.

It's not possible for it to be terrible, maybe disappointing, but outright bad? No way.

I'm actually listening to a Lil' Kim album right now.

"Aye yo, Come here bitch!!

Nigga fuck you!!

No fuck you bitch!!!

Who you talkin to?!

Why you actin like a bitch??

Cuz yall niggas ain't shit!! AND If I was a dude I'll tell yall to suck my dick!!"

I'm actually listening to a Lil' Kim album right now.

"Aye yo, Come here bitch!!

Nigga fuck you!!

No fuck you bitch!!!

Who you talkin to?!

Why you actin like a bitch??

Cuz yall niggas ain't shit!! AND If I was a dude I'll tell yall to suck my dick!!"

Funnily enough, that was the Lil' Kim song I listened to today.

Malyse

Asshole on Twitter said:
if I was black I'd be offended by black Peter Parker.
Me said:
well I am black and I'm not offended
asshole on Twitter said:
well I think it would be offensive even if you aren't offended
Me said:
you are arguing with a black person that they should be offended by something that doesn't offend them. How big is your ego?
Asshole on Twitter said:
i don't have an ego. I'm Italian and I would be offended if they made Peter Parker Italian.
nevermind_nathan_fillion.0.gif

Malyse

If Bloodborne is bad it would save me some money because there would be no reason to own a PS4, but I'd be super bummed.

It's not possible for it to be terrible, maybe disappointing, but outright bad? No way.
I said on the scale of the Order. Not many people actually had bad to say about the order. It was very average.

Malyse

A 16-year-old boy died after masturbating 42 times without stopping in Rubiato town, in Goiás region, Brazil.

What was his GAF account?

Place your bets:

Black Spidey confirmed

OR

I give you this: I don't want a black Spidey. Parker or Morales.

However, Bloodborne? That's a limited sphere of influence. Black Spidey will generate hatred everywhere. For racist reasons.

Malyse

I really really really want Bloodborne to turn out disappointing.

My spite for the community is strong :D
It'd be amazing, right?

Plus it would be fun to have "X should be more like Dark Souls" followed immediately by "No, it should be more like Bloodborne 😏"

Shy

Grats on Member status Shy!
HOLY SHIT. i didn't even notice, it must of just happened.
this is a great start to the week, i'm dead chuffed now. :)

thanks so much Booshka.

EDIT: just wanted to say that i was legit shocked and hadn't noticed and wasn't being sarcastic. in case it came across that way.

esms

I really really really want Bloodborne to turn out disappointing.

My spite for the community is strong :D

I've started to become more interested in gaming meltdowns over under-performing games than the actual games themselves lately.

Booshka

Couple scrubs went to the wrong motherfucking neighborhood and lost a baby bloodstain.

Quit the game forever and resent the people that enjoy them. So jaded.

G-Fex

how come, if you don't mind me asking. ?

See my answer below esms and dreamy's post.
It'd be amazing, right?

Plus it would be fun to have "X should be more like Dark Souls" followed immediately by "No, it should be more like Bloodborne 😏"

I've started to become more interested in gaming meltdowns over under-performing games than the actual games themselves lately.

Yes, This is pretty much why. I"m a very bored person who enjoys misery of gaming side. It's so good.

But I'm not super serious, I don't care too much.

Besides if my pal Noobest ( A twitch Dark Souls runner) plays it, I'll watch of course.

Shy

See my answer below esms and dreamy's post.

Yes, This is pretty much why. I"m a very bored person who enjoys misery of gaming side. It's so good.

But I'm not super serious, I don't care too much.

Besides if my pal Noobest ( A twitch Dark Souls runner) plays it, I'll watch of course.
ahhhh. seen. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom