• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
B-lMWMiWoAAiNJS.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

Thinking about that Arquette chick. It had a hint of 'went aren't they marching now?' I'm not sure why some feel 'we' have to pick up the slack for them. As if they can recline in a chair and send 'us' out to protest. As if 'we' are professional protestors.

Don't they see 'our' people risk their lives and livelihood protesting? Most of 'our' people get laryngitis when it comes to civil rights and the others get rebuked for merely supporting a dead victim.

Then her punk ass shows up and protests, probably felt that heat coming, and begged for back up. FOH.

Race threads are like car wrecks about to happen. You know you shouldn't watch such tragedy unfold...but you can't help it.

As the OP, dissolving misinterpretation is like seeing your wrecked car at the lot. I mean yeah, it's cool the other driver was at fault and I'm getting a couple grand for my total loss, but the paperwork, man.

G-Fex

Dark/Demon souls fandom gives me a Preptime Batman fandom vibe.

"Why didn't you like the combat? It's not clunky, it's responsive and perfectly covers all necessary player actions. If you can't handle doing things yourself without a bottle in your mouth and a double-layered diaper it's not the game's fault, it's yours."

This sums up a good amount about them.

DS is the Marvel of the Gaming side.

Trey

Just finished the Aviator. Dicaprio looked like a kid the whole way through, which is about the worst thing I can say about the movie other than Blanchett's over the top Katherine Hepburn portrayal. Had some character at least.

I liked it, I rank it about the same as Goodfellas on the Scorsese master list. Everyone usually champions Goodfellas for the top spot, but I gotta say that I prefer Gangs of New York.

Zendaya's hair at the academy awards.

767480de427f2ab9f9dfca818519012da6a0e874.jpg

But on the E! show Fashion Police.

She has just such a tiny frame that this hair, to me, overwhelms her. I feel like she smells like patchouli oil. Or weed! Yeah, maybe weed?
-Giuliana Rancic

2uVZ0o6.png

She had a pretty great response.
B-lQ2OYUYAAKV1z.jpg:med

Slayven

Thinking about that Arquette chick. It had a hint of 'went aren't they marching now?' I'm not sure why some feel 'we' have to pick up the slack for them. As if they can recline in a chair and send 'us' out to protest. As if 'we' are professional protestors.

Don't they see 'our' people risk their lives and livelihood protesting? Most of 'our' people get laryngitis when it comes to civil rights and the others get rebuked for merely supporting a dead victim.

Then her punk ass shows up and protests, probably felt that heat coming, and begged for back up. FOH.
That is my probliem. People want minorities to ride for them, but where they at when folks are getting shot in the streets.
Zendaya's hair at the academy awards.

767480de427f2ab9f9dfca818519012da6a0e874.jpg

But on the E! show Fashion Police.

2uVZ0o6.png

She had a pretty great response.
B-lQ2OYUYAAKV1z.jpg:med

Her daddy rocks the dreads hard. She him them with cold ether.

patchouli and weed is a dirty hippie thing. not sure why Zendaya made it about black folks.

Zendaya is a race war baiter. Always making things about race. Black people are so damn ugh, get over it. Slavery ended 400 years ago!! Your president is black, what more do you want from us?!

I bet she smokes the weed

When BCT gets merch first thing I'm doing is making a Jandro See & Say

"yall aint shit"
"yall need jesus"
"you don't read good"
"but you won't throw hands"
"yall will eat ass but a hat is out of the question"
"do something with your lives brehs"
"i ain't not finna fight tho"
"who are you"

"yall aint shit"
"yall need jesus"
"you don't read good"
"who are you"

All that and you forgot the classic, "Storm Chamber was right."

"yall aint shit"
"yall need jesus"
"you don't read good"
"who are you"

I never said do something with your lives I dont think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom