• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Slayven, could you counter Cap's shield by cooling it enough to turn it into a Bose-Einstein condensate and basically make it unable to absorb / dampen any more energy? I can't see a Human Torch "overload it with energy" method working.

put myself out there and got horribly rejected...

Keep your head up, dude. That defines them, not you.

Genesis version had dope music tho.

Genesis music > SNES music

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
There'll be others, brother..dive in again head first..no puns.

No there won't be any.

You miss every shot your never take. You are already head of so many gaffers

I miss every shot I take.

damm. sorry to hear that fam.

I'm sorry for being me.

Drowned myself in chicken wings and fries. And I still despise myself. Don't even have the energy to wash the dishes. I wish I could resemble someone guys would like to be with.

No there won't be any.

I'm sorry for being me.

Drowned myself in chicken wings and fries. And I still despise myself. Don't even have the energy to wash the dishes. I wish I could resemble someone guys would like to be with.

jubei you act like there ain't no more new dick in the world, and that person took all the new options away.

quit feeling sorry for yourself, as soon as possible.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I couldn't see Ice Cube making family movies either, but I could see Yella making pron.

Went ahead looking for magazine covers from 20+ years ago with Dre on them for comparison, ran into these classics:

WpYPPDU.jpg
X8SLRhj.png

No there won't be any.

I'm sorry for being me.

Stop. There will. Soon as you drop the negative shit, you're well on your way. Gnite, y'all..you good, neo.

royalan

Eh, over half of the gangs in Cali are puppet gangs. A handful of dudes who sell some drugs and commit petty crimes, but aren't in the big time and ain't nobody scared of.

Only a handful of those gangs move significant weight.

Recently got laid off a couple of weeks ago so I have been out there on the job market. I have interviewed with two different companies so far. One company is smaller but has an EXTREMELY intense new hire process:

2HR - Initial phone interview with HR Recruiter
2HR - Interview with manager of department
2HR - Interview with team lead
6HR- Interviews with 2-3 members from each IT department.

So hopefully I get a call back this week for one of these positions.

Shy

Recently got laid off a couple of weeks ago so I have been out there on the job market. I have interviewed with two different companies so far. One company is smaller but has an EXTREMELY intense new hire process:

break a leg NWS.

put myself out there and got horribly rejected...

Don't let it get you down.

Good luck man!

So Zendaya's the real-world equivalent of that girl from Persona that people vehemently defend as being "pure but just liking black culture, not black" but she's absolutely totally black?

Jacir

Good morning bct. OMG at Spicy J. Wooh.

I need to stop being single. I need to keep my priorities in check. I get sidetracked easily.

She is mighty tasty tho.

Its my birthday and i have a half day at university today

Its a pretty ok start for today

Hoping you find that damn chaos emerald, brehbreh

Yeah that was Mark Inaba. I thought he was talking about someone else

I'm thinking of a female character, but I might be getting my wires crossed with Persona and SMT. It was based on some "black characters in videogames" thread where Angelus offhandedly mentioned "she's not black, she's just totes into american culture" or something like that. I digress I don't know shit about Persona, though.

andthebeatgoeson

They trying to kill Cosby on CNN.
Can you blame them?

Thomas says she was picked up by limousine at the airport in Reno. She questioned the driver because she remembered seeing the city lights behind her as they drove away. Thomas says she was confused because the postcard she bought at the airport showed Harrah's as being in the middle of town.

The driver told her that a friend let Cosby use their house outside Reno so "he doesn't have to deal with all of the paparazzi," Thomas says.

Thomas says Cosby greeted her at the door of the sprawling house, and later, the coaching began.

She says she performed a monologue, and when she finished, Cosby asked her to do a cold read of a person who was intoxicated.

According to Thomas, Cosby wasn't impressed. Thomas wasn't much of a drinker.

"How are you ever going play an intoxicated person ... if you've never been drunk?" she says he told her.

She says Cosby wanted her to relax, and he gave her a glass of Chablis.

Thomas admits that her memory of the next few hours is "foggy," but she says that at one point, he may have asked her something like, (Are you) "feeling the part now?" or "Feeling the lines now?"

Thomas says that when she woke up, Cosby was next to her in bed, naked and "forcing himself in my mouth." She says she remembers feeling like she wanted to throw up.

Soon after, Thomas says, Cosby was getting on top of her again and referring to himself in the third person.

"I'm your friend ... your friend is gonna (ejaculate) again," Thomas remembers him saying.

Rather than get angry with Cosby, Thomas says, she made excuses and asked herself, "What's happened? Why am I here? Why is he naked? What did I say? What did I do?"

Thomas says she remembers eventually storming out of the room and slamming the door, and then apologizing for being "rude." The next thing she can remember is riding with Cosby to his show. She says the rest of her memory is spotty: She recalls a cook offering her strawberries and having wine with Cosby before his show. But, she says, she doesn't remember much more from the four-day trip.

Thomas says that months after the incident in Reno, she learned Cosby was going to be in St. Louis. She says she traveled there and was able see him backstage after one of his shows, but never talked to him about what happened in Reno. She was never alone with him, she says.

"There's another thing I wish I could explain," she says of the trip. "[The] closest thing I can say here is I just wanted to make this right ... I'm still not thinking I've been abused. I'm thinking this is all my fault." Thomas says she wanted to see if Cosby really thought she had talent.
Dis nigga. How did he get lucky enough to not father a child? Wait...
Hmmm...looking up Google's gang territories map, the territory around Disneyland is claimed by Westside, Vatos Locos, Southside Krooks, Southside Brown Demons, and Jeffrey Street. Doesn't show what colors they necessarily rep though.
Mr. Glass
1EyrzEW.jpg

Hmmm...looking up Google's gang territories map, the territory around Disneyland is claimed by Westside, Vatos Locos, Southside Krooks, Southside Brown Demons, and Jeffrey Street. Doesn't show what colors they necessarily rep though.

Now with the Google Gangs app for iOS and Android devices, establishing a perimeter for your creed of choice is as easy as busting out a headlight! With several essential real-time features designed for consumer accessibility, gang leaders can keep tabs on their crew 24/7, schedule jobs via Skype integration and even bookmark uncontested space! Did your newest member just buy eggs from a farmer's market with a big enough warehouse to convert into a coke lab? Well, it looks like nobody needs to get tortured into giving up their place today! By syncing your Google account with Google Gangs, you can also generate Venn Territories where neighboring creeds overlap to form neutral zones or hotly-contested space in the streets, just in case you've got homies who reside in different colors on the side!

Google Gangs: Reign fit for kingpins, with accessibility fit for kings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom