• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

"Hey, we've got a diplomat coming into town next week, you mind driving him around?"

*ends up getting new pants from satan*

2425885-2425884-untitled.png

Tinder will be rolling out a paid version that will charge $20 dollars a month to remove ads and give you unlimited swipes.

I got rid of Tinder a while ago since it is pretty much chatroulette tier garbage to begin with, but this is hilarious. Sad thing is someone will probably pay $20 dollars a month just to continue to use it to meet bar fly caliber people.

Was using it on saturday and was swiping right as usual at every profile, then got a message saying "you've run out of likes wait 24 hours or pay £3.99 for unlimited likes for the month".

Yeah not paying for tinder, met some nice girls on there but its not my only avenue of meeting girls right now.

Jacir

Anyone else dealing with that when you getting married, I wanna see my grandkids from your family?

I'm in the "when are you going to get a girlfriend" phase. Its gets annoying man. Almost every week feel like scotchtaping my parents mouths until it happens. Let a nigga live.

tmdorsey

My Marth Amiibo is kicking the shit out of every one else. Vampire skill in Smash 4 is too op.

I thought I read on here (gaming side) that as they level up an amiibo's moves rack up more damage than a regular or cpu player. If that's true then high level amiibos are frauds in my mind.

Akainu

WE have a black version of the Bachelor and it has this one chick who's only slept with women and considers herself a virgin. So of course being in a mansion with 23 other women trying to get 1 guy this would happen

https://instagram.com/p/y_M_9DD-Cn/
https://instagram.com/p/y_BuwPj-Et/

it also has a weird Pastor in it and involved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2EwK5q13XQ

Wait so they put a obvious lesbian on a show designed to chase after a guy? Do they not have like interviews for this?

royalan

"I just feel like for centuries and centuries and centuries, black people have been painted to be these animals and just be these crazy people when we are really not," she said.

"And I feel like all of the things like hip-hop - these are the things we have created for ourselves in the face of all of the adversity. We've created these things for ourselves and they are ours. And they make us feel good."

"I think there needs to be some new political party, some new black political party," she said. "Even if they don't run for office, they just need to be like this trusted board of members."

Y'all get one guess on who said this.

Kreed

Azealia Banks must have a lot of closet fans. Despite all the stupid shit she says that people claim to hate and no hit songs to warrant the following, people keep lapping up everything she says.

Azealia Banks must have a lot of closet fans. Despite all the stupid shit she says that people claim to hate and no hit songs to warrant the following, people keep lapping up everything she says.

The Dave Chappelle situation, only she hasn't realized that most white people are laughing at her not with her.

But hey as long as she's got that middle-highschool "enlightened" crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom