• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The villain was weak, but that's really most of my problem with it. The guy's dragon suit seemed useless too.
Also
Why didn't Hiro make more nanobots to counter the villains or make another headband to control his?

ReiGun

BH6 is meh as fuck. Anchoring the entire movie on Hiro was a mistake since he's lame as a protag, and they tried way too hard to make Baymax "cute." And yeah, the villian was terrible.

I got to admit, I was expecting it near the end, but a negro started to tear up, but overall it was just ok. I wonder if Disney will start to use other Marvel properties for their films like Power Pack and Runaways?

DominoKid

baymax (as generic cute character as he was) and the visuals were the only things i liked. boring story and the rest of the team got no development.

hiro was aight when he was ready to catch a body but other than that he was wack.

ReiGun

They killed the most interesting character. Hiro's brother > Hiro

The rest of the team getting shafted sucked. Especially for Gogo Tomago and Honey Lemon. They could have have killed Fred though. Worst character in the movie.

Fuck Freddy.

Also, I can't believe I missed this event last month. 28days of black cosplay I fuck with that Raven hard. The Pikachu too.

http://hiphopgamerinc.com/28daysofblackcosplay-black-cosplayers-taking-black-history-month/

1958528_782142358520927_2089688782040719936_n.jpg

ibmsVhc5rLaHCY.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Shy, I saw merantau. It was a good sample platter if not a little corny at times. I liked the location of the last fights but the boss fight just totally took me out of the movie. It was super corny.

i also knew tufa would end up getting fatally wounded by the end. He was too overpowered not to. That's one thing I was happy about.

Shy

Shy, I saw merantau. It was a good sample platter if not a little corny at times. I liked the location of the last fights but the boss fight just totally took me out of the movie. It was super corny.
true, but it was their first movie. :)
hope i didn't over sell it though.

another good marital arts flick is "kung fu jungle" it's donnie yen's latest film.

Just had my first anniversary yesterday, fam. Feels so crazy. Can't believe it's already been a year.

Congrats man!

If you had blink you would have missed it.

Her execution was damn near flawless.
But in the back of mind I'm starting to think them main events are rigged.

I really don't know what the hell cat was thinking. She should have gone for a striking match against Ronda. She would have lasted longer, I don't know why she thought an EX Tiger Knee out the gate was going to work. Like whoever in her camp told her that shit was fired so quick.

Crocodile

Big Hero 6, like Frozen, is one of those movies I found enjoyable but the general reaction and fanfare is lost on me. The moves aren't THAT good people, relax. Specifically on the subject of Big Hero 6, I thought it was a very strong piece visually (art direction, character design and especially animation) but it didn't really have much else to it. Kind of felt hollow, like Baymex :p

In other news, great moments in Facebook ether - some guy salty over American Sniper getting smacked down hard at the Oscars, and the perfect response:

UmrFsK3.png

Happy Black History Month!

Just fucking LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom