• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacir

When I found out Constance Wu is 26, I became flabbergasted. Amazing. Some people will just age real slow. No lie I'm jealous of that.

andthebeatgoeson

0UjUK0p.jpg
I guess he didn't smoke crack.

Wait, Selena is known to be 22. I don't care if she looks 15, I would. The suspect shit is cats going after high school girls.

RedSwirl

Maybe media has people's perception of age fucked up. Maybe clothing and other social cues have a lot to do with it. Cultural cues play a factor as well.

Most people who see me probably mistake me for a teen, but I'll be turning 29 this year. It's one of the main reasons I keep my beard.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Beef or Village, what's the meaning of this?

eMpmZRt.png

Maybe media has people's perception of age fucked up. Maybe clothing and other social cues have a lot to do with it. Cultural cues play a factor as well.

Most people who see me probably mistake me for a teen, but I'll be turning 29 this year. It's one of the main reasons I keep my beard.

If I shave I always ALWAYS get mistaken for 19-22. It sucks.

Well, at least you aren't one of those guys saying "Doing nothing for me" AFTER seeing she has a developed figure. lol

She has never done anything for me. Her music is wack, her acting is wack, she ain't attractive. Nothing. I'll be happy when she's irrelevant.

or the dudes that think Emma Watson is attractive.

Every time I see her name I keep thinking Emma Stone and I'm ready to fight people.

But no, Hermanie or whatever her name is does nothing for me either.

royalan

Revlon CEO Allegedly Says He Can Smell Black People

...or at least that's what a former employee heard. A former Revlon employee is suing the cosmetic company claiming he was unjustly fired and the company's CEO made racist remarks.

In a lawsuit filed Tuesday, Alan Meyers, 56, a former chief scientific officer at Revlon, claimed Revlon CEO and President Lorenzo Delpani made racist and offensive remarks against, Jews, blacks, and Americans, the New York Post reports.

Delpani allegedly said he hates living among Americans, calling Americans 'small-minded' and 'dirty,' according to the court papers. The Italian-born Delpani allegedly said he couldn't wait to get back to a 'real' country. Meyers also holds that he was discriminated against for his Jewish heritage. Meyers said that Delpani told him he was 'shocked' that there weren't more Jews at the company, with Revlon's largest shareholder being Ron Perelman, a Jewish American.

According to the suit, Delpani said that 'Jews stick together' and added that 'thankfully' Perelman 'is not like that anymore.'

In the lawsuit, Meyers accused Delpani of making racist remarks toward blacks upon his return from a meeting in South Africa. Delpani allegedly said he could 'smell a black person when he entered the room,' according to Clutch Magazine.

He also allegedly went on an 'anti-American' rant in which he said the U.S. is becoming like
ISIS,The Virginia Gazette reports.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/01/02/revlon-ceo-i-can-smell-black-people/

I wonder what he thinks we smell like? Shea butter? Coconut oil?

Kreed

Actors/actresses like Ariana Grande and Selene Gomez are former children's show TV stars (Disney/Nickelodeon, etc...). One of the main reasons these actors/actresses were picked for these shows is because they could still look like teen/preteens for years and keep those shows running. They may want to be treated like adults now, but their "casting tickets" are still apparent.

royalan

This is like the first dude to come out publicly as a mutant?

"Now, if you'll focus on the slide that was just put up, I'd like to focus on our profits from last quarte--*sniff sniff*..."

"...What's the matter, Mr. Delpani?"

"*sniff sniff*...*sniff*....there's niggas afoot..."

Azure J

"Now, if you'll focus on the slide that was just put up, I'd like to focus on our profits from last quarte--*sniff sniff*..."

Kinda happy I've taken to lurking this thread lately if only to catch stuff like this. :lol

"How do you know?"

"The faint scent of cocoa butter and Murray's wave grease.... distinct signs of niggadom creeping around"

*proceeds to hide his valuables*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom