• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah her voice makes me feel some type of way.
3AQmK.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
podcast is up

tune in if you want to hear what angelus sounds like when he's possessed by JC

Malyse

I thought I read on here (gaming side) that as they level up an amiibo's moves rack up more damage than a regular or cpu player. If that's true then high level amiibos are frauds in my mind.

Because of the way equipment works, you can actually game the fuck out the system and super boost stats even at level 50.

My grandmother kept this up even after I told her I don't like kids. Thankfully she seems to have gotten the message by now.

I get it from the aunts and uncles constantly.

Dream you got a family and you spreading this type of fuckery around the site?

Not only do I have a family, I have a massive one. There is a damn reasonable chance we related. My dad had 7 siblings and my mom has 8. All of them have at least one kid. Most three or four.

I'm in the "when are you going to get a girlfriend" phase. Its gets annoying man. Almost every week feel like scotchtaping my parents mouths until it happens. Let a nigga live.

I get that too. Hell, I getting the " oh you should meet my ____ she's nice"

He better marry an Asian. We need more Blasians in the world.

Counterpoint: that blasian would be half Slayven. 😐

my roomate is blasian (does pacific islander that's not japanese count?). my verdict is no no we don't need more quota is filled.

oh yes we do.

How many other blasians are in this thread besides myself and BP? I think one other one but I'm not too sure, but that is not a lot at all.

akira28

Nice to see black women getting in on this thirsty gamer twitch stream money, but...

...what's going on here? The last twitch girl you guys linked made 6000+ for some fake tears. The black girl can't get a G?

HarSon, I know you have that volunteer work money. Give back to the needy.

I watched a Russian girl make thousands of dollars, Thousands, in a night just by crying about her modelling shoot. Not taking her clothes off which was actually the point of the website I was directed to by someone I won't mention names here, Slayven, but she started crying, dudes started dropping hundreds and I knew no clothes would be removed, but I also bookmarked because I needed to watch this again.

I watched a Russian girl make thousands of dollars, Thousands, in a night just by crying about her modelling shoot. Not taking her clothes off which was actually the point of the website I was directed to by someone I won't mention names here, Slayven, but she started crying, dudes started dropping hundreds and I knew no clothes would be removed, but I also bookmarked because I needed to watch this again.

lmao!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
oh yes we do.

How many other blasians are in this thread besides myself and BP? I think one other one but I'm not too sure, but that is not a lot at all.

THE QUOTA IS FILLED FEENIX. DAMMIT

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

ReiGun

Her voice doesn't bother me, but then I don't mind squeaky voices. Except that one Blasian linked. The fuck is going on there?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Fuck sake, akira, I almost woke my neighbors laughing, hahahaha.

*sniffs*

Is that Michelin?? I heard they make some good ass bus tires.

Her voice doesn't bother me, but then I don't mind squeaky voices. Except that one Blasian linked. The fuck is going on there?

She sound like a cartoon character right? The funny thing is her voice is about four times deeper when she sings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2xoSgKP3Wg

How is it in terms of quality?

I finished listening to it all the way through and I say it's just average. It's ten tracks long and I only like about half of the songs on it and none of them feel like anthems like Walking, Heartbeat, and The Uncomfortable Truth. It has like only one guest appearance on their too. Nneka's discography is sort of wishy washy for me, the main issue I have with them is that they share too many of the same songs. Walking appears on Concrete Jungle, No Longer at Ease, and the J. Period collaboration. Soul is Heavy stands out because none of the tracks appear on a previous album and that Black Thought feature.

Shy

so, i finished SWS about an hour ago. good stuff guys.

i had no idea just how fucked up that terra fomars, i spent the entire time with my mouth open and a half smile in disbelief at how bad that shit was.
i'd love to hear you guys do a commentary for it, it would be jokes.

don't how i feel about learning whet wiki-feet is though, lol.
i spat my drink back into my glass when moris kept asking slay who he googled. :D

i'm from the uk and i missed out on skins and misfits, i should catch up one of these days.

Wait so they put a obvious lesbian on a show designed to chase after a guy? Do they not have like interviews for this?

pretty sure she told them and all parties agree'd and the Pastor probably drooled at the possibility he could claim that he "cured" a lesbian through his teachings and coaching of the guy they are all after

andthebeatgoeson

WE have a black version of the Bachelor and it has this one chick who's only slept with women and considers herself a virgin. So of course being in a mansion with 23 other women trying to get 1 guy this would happen

https://instagram.com/p/y_M_9DD-Cn/
https://instagram.com/p/y_BuwPj-Et/

it also has a weird Pastor in it and involved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2EwK5q13XQ
That thirsty face on the first clip. I'm on my phone but we could use that.
Edit: jacir, devo didn't die for this.

And that second link look like Tiny's ugly cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom