• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Mqtkq8Z.png

OK Spin, I think I'm going to have to put you on ignore.

This is the second time in a row you've bodied me with a post. :lol

D i Z

Just watched the new Avengers trailer for the tenth time. Holy shitballs, I've got a need to grill something for some reason.

That Avengers trailer is why I'm fine with changing race in adaptations. You have War Machine and Falcon already, but you won't even use them. How do we even expect to get to Spectrum, Blue Marvel, or anything when they don't even use the characters they have?

J10

Banned
That Avengers trailer is why I'm fine with changing race in adaptations. You have War Machine and Falcon already, but you won't even use them. How do we even expect to get to Spectrum, Blue Marvel, or anything when they don't even use the characters they have?

They don't hear you though.

Odd topic to bring up, but coon is my favorite racist term for black folk. I wish someone would call me that in 2015. I'd die of tears of laughter and amazement.

I am not even sure why it is so funny to me.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
untitleddaoq2.png

this is funnier to me than it should be. Only a matter of time before DD gets clipped like that.

nah, DD's gonna be fine

unless he snaps one day when Evilore tells him he's part of a fandom, in which case RIP in advance

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
What is the meaning of coon anyway

Why is it even a word

I heard it was short for raccoons because they have a habit of stealing food outside that meant for pets or digging through trash. Racists associated stealing and being worth trash with black people so it stuck.

I don't think I would start laughing if someone called me that.

Jacir

The mod ninjas were quick with that one. Went outside to get my muffins and missed that first post. Jado jado jado, you gots to be careful.

Young Magus

reading this coli thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/18-y...hio-to-china-to-meet-girl-gets-curved.297959/. Didn't know sosa was a simp.
Has niggaz in china been discussed yet ?

Any of the fam been over there ?

Yo this shit is jokes b

I remember this asian girl told me that the asian girls at our uni calls us "chocolate men", something of an exotic sexual taboo that they all want to reward themselves after they locked up all their good grades. Can't make this up
heh.png

Why he gotta be black
:mjcry:

I would have bet my life's savings that this would be some sorry ass cac, not a brotha.

this should be the next mastercard or visa commercial "Getting rejected priceless"

akira28

just picked up Max Payne 3 steam code for 4 bucks off Amazon. I could use a vacation...

Is there a dating site for unemployed folks? Is there a imesswithbrokeniggas.com?

its called lie bitch lie and have a job by the time you meet at starbucks.com

akira28

Apparently, Jado of here airing out grievances on Neo***.

When that day comes you better believe Bone got a shoulder you can lean on.

I don't even know what happened. I will eventually look back, but right now I dont even know why people suiciding their shit.

harSon

Banned
Odd topic to bring up, but coon is my favorite racist term for black folk. I wish someone would call me that in 2015. I'd die of tears of laughter and amazement.

I am not even sure why it is so funny to me.

While attending UC Santa Cruz, my friend's younger brother visited - and his friend White Mike kept referring to me as his 'Main Coon.' Dude was drunk as fuck, and probably the most racist motherfucker who I've ever crossed paths with. I've never laughed so hard though.

Dude was handing out nicknames to everyone, and my boy got hit with Jiggaboo Johnson.

I'd write a detailed story of that fuckery, but I'm at work right now... It was definitely one of those things that are off the scale ignorant, but so far off the beaten path that you can't help but laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom