• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
http://i.imgur.com/A6936tg.jpg[/
[img]http://i.imgur.com/iIZfS42.jpg[/

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Tms6A7y.gif[/

[SPOILER]Who wears basketball shorts AND underwear in the pool tho?[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]
Lots of people do that Roy. It's stupid and I use to do it in my teens

Ok, I can't be the only one who thinks Agents of SHIELD is doing the black characters dirty?

Raina - Monster
Tripp - "Heroically Sacrificed"
Mack - Angry/Potential traitor
Deathlok - Possessed most of the time, cyborg, has been gone since season 1

And not to start some shit, but this seems to happen in everything Jeph Loeb writes or produces. Lost, Heroes, even the Marvel's Animated stuff had significant less minority characters when he showed up. And they did way less cool shit.

It's a real sketchy pattern.

Kreed

Ok, I can't be the only one who thinks Agents of SHIELD is doing the black characters dirty?

Raina - Monster
Tripp - "Heroically Sacrificed"
Mack - Angry/Potential traitor
Deathlok - Possessed most of the time, cyborg, has been gone since season 1

And not to start some shit, but this seems to happen in everything Jeph Loeb writes or produces. Lost, Heroes, even the Marvel's Animated stuff had significant less minority characters when he showed up. And they did way less cool shit.

It's a real sketchy pattern.

You forgot Akela Amador. And I watch the Walking Dead, so these negros have it good IMO.

Watched Predestination. About 15m in, I figured out the story for the most part the title being the biggest give away. I liked it well enough, my friend...she was thoroughly confused tho.

KumaJG

A6936g.jpg

iIZfS42.jg

Tms6A7ygif

Who wears basketball shorts AND underwear in the pool tho?

Poor man swim trunks

How many people here got some Empire tracks on Spotify or their pod?

wtf is a cac

CrackerAC-bumper-sml.jpg

aka.... a not so nice thing to call a white person. The Coli is actually pretty decent to it's white posters, well... as long as you say upfront you're white and not pretend to be black, or be a stormfront troll which they get a lot of. FYI, one of the Coli's owners is white.

Watched Predestination. About 15m in, I figured out the story for the most part the title being the biggest give away. I liked it well enough, my friend...she was thoroughly confused tho.

I thought it was good that ending.
how was he even born if he just kept fucking herself is the one thing i havent figured out.

Trey

Home looks dope. Cute space tech stuff? Say no more. I just dislike how they get grown folks to voice these kids. It felt out of place in How to Train Your Dragon, it feels out of place here.

Watching Agents of Shield.

Black people have a pretty short shelf life on this show. Obviously one dude's death makes way for ol bitch made to come back

A&E finally has a sneak peek out for the US version of "The Returned" and i got so happy...but i think they miscast the main kid boy and kid twin girl. Also it seems like they are sticking to the original french version like 80% of the time. The people making it also act like they aren't just using the French version as the baseline for all of it

http://www.aetv.com/the-returned 5 more days til it airs

cdyhybrid

Randomly saw The Raid 2 on TV and decided to stick with it based on posts in this thread. One action scene later and I'm in. Holy shit.

Oh fuck. This fight with the
bat and hammers
. Shit.

Clearly Drake doesn't know how to properly gym flow. Dude be postin pictures of him in the gym liftin weights and he looks like that?

Yeesh.

Nah, Drake's going for that Daddy Build™

which is used a hell of a lot more frequently for getting guys than girls, but eh, what are you gonna do

CrackerAC-bumper-sml.jpg

aka.... a not so nice thing to call a white person. The Coli is actually pretty decent to it's white posters, well... as long as you say upfront you're white and not pretend to be black, or be a stormfront troll which they get a lot of. FYI, one of the Coli's owners is white.

There is a picture for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom