• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

#WhiteOutDay is trending on Twitter. The salt is REAL LOL. Not sure why people care when it isn't inconveniencing them in ANY way.
Whiteout is what you use when you make a mistake.

----

I just jumped down the horse's throat about blackout. Scroll up Monicas.

You can always tell which posters have never interacted with/dated an attractive woman.

giphy.gif

Spoiler: NOPE.

The game has been out for years. Anyone who gives a shit has played it.

I've heard that's really good but (as I haven't watched Breaking Bad) I decided to skip it.

Oh, definitely watch BB before you watch BCS. It's a prequel, but there are references to BB that you'll love if you watched BB first.

BCS isn't as good as BB was yet in my eyes but it's still definitely something I would recommend to others.

Wait, they are countering #blackoutday with #whiteoutday.

Also known as #day.

Hey, if #whiteoutday is pics of albinos, that's cool. Especially since many albinos are of African descent.

Merc_

#WhiteOutDay is trending on Twitter. The salt is REAL LOL. Not sure why people care when it isn't inconveniencing them in ANY way.

If it makes you feel better most of the white people I see using it are mocking the other white folks who are posting under it seriously.

ReiGun

I love how us (or any non white group) doing anything just for us irks them to their core. So used to being centered in everything, being excluded becomes the worst offense one could imagine.

Slayven

I love how us (or any non white group) doing anything just for us irks them to their core. So used to being centered in everything, being excluded becomes the worst offense one could imagine.

All it does is just highlight the cause even more.

cdyhybrid

What's everyone up to this Friday afternoon? Thinking of heading over to a nearby microbrewery and drinking some beer in the outdoor beer garden. Sun is really out and this weekend is supposed to finally crack 60F.

Africanus

What's everyone up to this Friday afternoon? Thinking of heading over to a nearby microbrewery and drinking some beer in the outdoor beer garden. Sun is really out and this weekend is supposed to finally crack 60F.

The cold stings in Chicago.
Prepping for an all day competition tomorrow.

ReiGun

Chilling. Making tacos and shit. I had plans for celebrating my birthday, but they got derailed by snow.

harSon

Banned

Our organization does free tax services for low income individuals every Friday during tax season, so I'm stuck at the office until 8-9PM.

I would have came in late, but I had a meeting early this morning. Dat 12 hour work day on a Friday.

You love POI, but won't talk about Taraji though. Wonder why.........

I was actually going to bring up why Empire has her looking liked tired trash when she looks so good in POI.

Last time you mentioned a black female in BCT was back during OT4, but you mention Asian women at least 20 times per OT I wonder why...

Slayven

I was actually going to bring up why Empire has her looking liked tired trash when she looks so good in POI.

Last time you mentioned a black female in BCT was back during OT4, but you mention Asian women at least 20 times per OT I wonder why...

Not times, sometimes I talk about Hyuna

ibt5Jn0lthHOXB.jpg

D i Z

Making twice stuffed potatoes and watching the games before I pass out with a full stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom