• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacir

I'm certain I don't know why I'm being thanked and this is definitely not something that anyone need know about. 😶

I'm busy applying for a job at disney.

That's not a punchline. I'm really applying at disney.

That's nice man. But we already know your a Disney employee. You dont have to hide it.

Sou Da

Why is Marlon Wayans still allowed to walk around? Like, dude is single-handedly keeping that shitty spoof movie genre alive in theaters.

Little Man is the worst fucking thing I have ever seen 2 minutes of.

royalan

9evb4YW.jpg

Jacir

Wasn't paying attention to the upload date. I like the beat to that. They have that look on their faces and I'm like hmmm.

I really wonder how some gaffers function outside the house.

They don't.

I understand being Anti-Social..I don't understand being Anti-Social with an air of superiority over those who aren't. Its like those Social Media memes that be all "I don't party every weekend I do ___" Nobody cares...

Malyse

They don't, that's why they're always wondering how people make friends.
And girlfriends.

----

What's for breakfast, fam?

I decided to be decadent today and made myself something nice. I started with some pork soaked in red wine and sautéed that with white onion and red, orange, yellow, and green bell peppers, then I fried two eggs in olive oil with hand ground sea salt and crushed red pepper for flavor. It was excellent.

Sou Da

And girlfriends.

----

I decided to be decadent today and made myself something nice. I started with some pork soaked in red wine and sautéed that with white onion and red, orange, yellow, and green bell peppers, then I fried two eggs in olive oil with hand ground sea salt and crushed red pepper for flavor. It was excellent.

Fuck everything that you just said there tbh.
I had oatmeal ;-

pics or gtfo

G-Fex

It's scary seeing all those dark souls people swarm that guy.

But I guess that cheating he was speaking of was that bad. Didn't help he kept insisting on his point.

Order

And girlfriends.

----

I had a bowl of stale cereal

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So I'm here at mcdonalds getting a mcgriddle before running some errands and this table of elderly white guys behind me start talking about Hawaii and it suddenly turns into a discussion about Obama's birth certificate. Once they started talking about how easy it was for anyone to buy a fake drivers license I just packed my food I was eating and left, I can finish this at Target.

Malyse

So I'm here at mcdonalds getting a mcgriddle before running some errands and this table of elderly white guys behind me start talking about Hawaii and it suddenly turns into a discussion about Obama's birth certificate. Once they started talking about how easy it was for anyone to buy a fake drivers license I just packed my food I was eating and left, I can finish this at Target.
Yeah, too much salt isn't healthy.

Slayven

Fast Food joints in the mornings are always full of old people waiting to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom