• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

vampire fandom
People%20getting%20hit%20by%20buses.gif

So I'm a bit high right now and eating BBQ ribs and double-stuff oreos.

Man, there would have been, like, NO room for Beyonce in the solo game if Aaliyah hadn't died. Between Brandy, Monica, Mya, Ashanti and Aaliyah the public wouldn't have been able to notice her enough to care.

Those girls were like the Inner Senshi of the R&B game, protecting the industry from the Dark Kingdom (Houston, Texas).

Truth.

I think I might have some vampire blood in me because I'm sensitive as fuck to sunlight. I mean, I tan well, but I have trouble even keeping my eyes open here in the summer.

I asked this girl out, she said no. Kept talking, then she brought up if I was still interested, said yeah. She said nothing after that. I told her that I would delete her number because it wasn't going anywhere and I felt that I was bothering her. Buuut I'm still interested and I'm not sure what to do. We work together and I'm qutting soon, so I was thinking of A) asking her out again before I leave, B) Cooking her a nice dinner at work, C) Baking her a cake and asking her to wash it down with coffee with me after or D) Super weaksacue telling her that I made a mistake and want to reopen communication with her. Halp.

I asked this girl out, she said no. Kept talking, then she brought up if I was still interested, said yeah. She said nothing after that. I told her that I would delete her number because it wasn't going anywhere and I felt that I was bothering her. Buuut I'm still interested and I'm not sure what to do. We work together and I'm qutting soon, so I was thinking of A) asking her out again before I leave, B) Cooking her a nice dinner at work, C) Baking her a cake and asking her to wash it down with coffee with me after or D) Super weaksacue telling her that I made a mistake and want to reopen communication with her. Halp.

Nigga let that shit go....

jack off bruh

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Do B and C and report back...please.

Jacir

Ok just read the story and daammmmnn Rev, that was a great read. You is a motherfucker thinkin u a boss n shit. Calm down n come back to earth. Crazy mofo.

DominoKid

yep she got you.

andthebeatgoeson

Ask her to get coffee. Say it'll be short and sweet, if she ain't felling ya, we can leave after 20 minutes. I say address the elephant in the room; 'you may not feel me but it's just 20 minutes'. If she bull shitting about that, just cry some silent tears on the inside like karate man.

If she goes for it, you got 20 minutes to impress her. Just be your self. She might have side dick, she might be a boo boo head, she might have leaving dick. Don't try and interpret.

Just flow with the 10 to 1 rule and keep it moving. This is how the game has always been. Take pride in that the amount of rejection you encounter will crush any woman's spirit and love the ride.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Beat is spot on and Rev is the boss. That's my Sunday weigh in. Play games, eat barbecue, amen.

But I am a boss, family. Always have. Always will.

Change the name back then, breh.

EDIT:

I asked this girl out, she said no. Kept talking, then she brought up if I was still interested, said yeah. She said nothing after that. I told her that I would delete her number because it wasn't going anywhere and I felt that I was bothering her. Buuut I'm still interested and I'm not sure what to do. We work together and I'm qutting soon, so I was thinking of A) asking her out again before I leave, B) Cooking her a nice dinner at work, C) Baking her a cake and asking her to wash it down with coffee with me after or D) Super weaksauce telling her that I made a mistake and want to reopen communication with her. Halp.

CrushDance,

This shit needs to stop.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
simping is an art. Breh, do those things for a girl you're actually with. This girl is playing you like Pinocchio. Keep it pushing

Fine. Oh great GAF mods of the great beyond, I bequeath a request to your awesomeness. May I please be renamed my original name with one addition.....

May I be "Boss Riovane"

Please and thank you.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Fine. Oh great GAF mods of the great beyond, I bequeath a request to your awesomeness. May I please be renamed my original name with one addition.....

May I be "Boss Riovane"

Please and thank you.
PMs work better bro although mods do frequent this thread for some raisin

royalan

LOL

She's just not that into you. Just move on.

Yall forget I been here a minute fam. I know it would be easier to PM them. but I just decided to ask this way.

So how was Black History Month......

You know exactly what to do.

tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

RIP Detective Carter. Damn Person of Interest has me in its grip.

This show just gets better and better.
RIP Carter.

I need a movie with Taraji P. Henson, Sanaa Lathan, and Nicole Beharie, like some true detective shit or something, id pay good money for that.

Order

My nigga...no to all this. Delete her number and move on.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Has anyone here ever had contact dermatitis? Finally walked my ass into the clinic to get steroids after suffering for three days. It sucks and what's worse is I don't even know what did it.

Kreed

Leave her alone unless you want an harassment claim from your HR on your record as a going away present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom