• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Dy a young dude, don't know why y'all thinking he's ancient or something, lol. Is it cuz he got that bill collector voice?
Dy's voice straight up sounds like a pastor's son gone bad though. Got that deep seriousness but tough instead of smooth. He's like the renegade version of Dreams-Visions. He got to Professor Oak's lab too late and had to steal a Pokemon.

Dy's voice straight up sounds like a pastor's son gone bad though. Got that deep seriousness but tough instead of smooth. He's like the renegade version of Dreams-Visions. He got to Professor Oak's lab too late and had to steal a Pokemon.

...Isn't he a pastor's son?

Dy being the Silver of BCT somehow makes sense

Imm0rt4l is Marshal for sure

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

lol jackben is the fucking martin luther king jr. boulevard mentalist

this is like reading the script to your biodoc and being left with nothing but "...this is accurate
francis.png
"

Trey

Kyrie must've got some blessed cheeks while in his lucky socks before the game. Some of those threes were answered prayers.

DominoKid

IDK about the rest of yall but Kuroko has seriously affected how I appreciate basketball now. Made Spurs/Cavs even more entertaining.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
IDK about the rest of yall but Kuroko has seriously affected how I appreciate basketball now. Made Spurs/Cavs even more entertaining.

whoever animated that show has love for the game. i bought lost my shit when i saw akashi hit dude with the jwill elbow pass in mid-air

whoever animated that show has love for the game. i bought lost my shit when i saw akashi hit dude with the jwill elbow pass in mid-air

Kuroko had me watching NBA and college games like "Damn, dude must have opened the door to the zone" or "Damn, dude used the Earth shooting technique on that".

Numb

I been meaning to get started on kuroko for a while now, maybe when I get caught up with ippo in a few weeks

Finish off Ippo since Kuroko is ongoing,
Hi everyone. Can i post here or am i gonna get banned. the OP seems to imply so
EDIT:

Forgot this

Where you're from - Born and raised in Somalia. 8 yrs in Kenya too
Where you live - Sweden
What is your age? - 24
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Tribal
Do you know your roots - Yeah. lots of tribal stuff
Favorite musical genre - Dont have main one. Like alot of music
Your profession/major/career interest - Student
Your religious affiliation - Muslim
Hobbies - Games, Tv/Movies Anime/Manga Music
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Not been to any of these

andthebeatgoeson

EDIT:

Forgot this

Where you live - Sweden
What is your age? - 24
Welcome.

Shy

Finish off Ippo since Kuroko is ongoing,
EDIT:

Forgot this

Where you live - Sweden
What is your age? - 24
welcome and hope you have a great weekend.

Watched "Jobs" last night. There were times where Ashton Kutcher looked just like Steve then there were times where I was like...they look nothing alike.

Village

Yo reigun you got my vote in these comic threads dude. Peeps quick to call anything that has an iota of seriousness edgy, i find that odd.Especially when peeps talking about bhatmen.

Watched "Jobs" last night. There were times where Ashton Kutcher looked just like Steve then there were times where I was like...they look nothing alike.

i watched that for my business class a few days ago, it was pretty decent but I felt like they just filmed parts of his life and pasted them together... shit didn't feel cohesive at all.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Congratulations to all the March birthdays in here. Mine isn't until the end of the month, but looking forward to it.

@Slay: I think it was the Giuliani thread, folks got shook by a 9/11 joke.

Slayven

Congratulations to all the March birthdays in here. Mine isn't until the end of the month, but looking forward to it.

@Slay: I think it was the Giuliani thread, folks got shook by a 9/11 joke.

Everybody know it is the last post that gets you. JC's rule they call it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom