• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Order

That feeling when an interviewer tells you they'll call you tonight to setup a second interview and you still waiting on the call 3 days later. 😐😐😐

Young Magus

lFunLl8.jpg

Mostly finished up my applications for college/university (Have to stay ahead of the game and all that).

In no particular order:

University of Michigan
Yale University
Harvard University
Howard University
Northwestern University
University of Pennsylvania
Emory University
University of Chicago
University of Illinois at Chicago
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Columbia University
Saint Louis University

Sort of abandoned M.I.T. not because I didn't feel I didn't have some semblance of chance, but because of lack of scholarship potential.
Just finished my applications too. Good luck to the both of us! You'll get into most of them I'm sure

sigh. i wish i could meet a guy that cute.. guys definitely dont want me.

The rules of attraction are the same if you're gay or straight, negativity emanates off you worse then room cleaning BO, when it comes to meeting someone. If you don't change your attitude you won't have any luck finding someone. And that's honestly it, doesn't matter what you look like, fat, skinny or ugly as the fuck, if you have a positive attitude you can attract someone.

Young Magus

sigh. i wish i could meet a guy that cute.. guys definitely dont want me.

If I had the time I would track down that post Onemic made a while back and ctrl-v that shit in this post.

Dude, like we care for you and all but for YHVH sakes bruh you gotta start taking the song "i" to heart bruh.

Lovin yourself an't easy at times, but shit, if you don't then who will?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
That feeling when an interviewer tells you they'll call you tonight to setup a second interview and you still waiting on the call 3 days later. 😐😐😐

I have been waiting on a 3rd interview for about a month now, lol. I figure I didn't get the job.

Never completely give up on jobs, something might come up and you'll end up next in line. I applied to Sears back in January and stopped by the store in person to follow up and the manager at the time said if I hadn't heard anything back immediately after completing training, I probably didn't score high enough on the test.

Come early May, I get a call from them asking if I was still interested. I had already found a job by that point, but I guess they had moved down the listings enough to have finally gotten to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom