• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanGrey

Im fairly a new GAF member. I joined after years of following Gordon and finally decided to have my own acct.I saw the support especially in BCT towards each other.

The internet is a dangerous place to put your life out tis the reason we took so long to say anything.

Thank you all for helping so much I see how much you truly care and it helps. I want to stop crying but I can't at least when I come in here I can smile.

Just to bring some smiles to this place...

He looked like the least threatening black man on Earth when they tackled him. Rocking polos and chinos on his Dreams-Visions shit. Lookin up the next CHVRCHES album on Spotify. Just came back from sippin some green tea. Waiting on the wall to meet the young white man who taking his daughter out to prom.

From the James Blake thread, lol.

Boy..there are too many of you to quote. Thank so much. I'm sorry to have dragged the thread down..I know I come here to brighten up my mood, and I'm sure others do the same. I just want to say two things..

Africanus, congrats to you, dude. I've been having a hard time saying it because my kid was on his way. Thanks for your words. Young age doesn't dismiss them..

Crocodile, I'm sorry I snapped at you. I'm not sure what was going through my head at the time. I'm not usually like that, and it was bullshit that I acted that way towards you. Again, I'm very sorry..

Numb

Something dumb and crazy.
6parliament_fight_somalia.jpg

Looks like a wrestling match yes but it's just my parliament.
Just one of dozens of times where this happens.. One went down just this month i heard. Politics are not fighting tournaments.
They always fight so they decided to meet in Kenya to not do it. Didn't matter. Still did it.
I was there at the time and it happened live. What an embarassment. Funny from the outside tho.

Africanus

Just one of dozens of times where this happens.. One went down just this month i heard. Politics are not fighting tournaments.
They always fight so they decided to meet in Kenya to not do it. Didn't matter. Still did it.
I was there at the time and it happened live. What an embarassment. Funny from the outside tho.

It reminds me of the descriptions of Congress in U.S. History at times. Canings and all that.

I can see why it would reflect poorly however! What were they fighting over? Taxes?

Numb

It reminds me of the descriptions of Congress in U.S. History at times. Canings and all that.

I can see why it would reflect poorly however! What were they fighting over? Taxes?

Anything. Fights start over anything.
I have seen these sort of fights from other countries aswell but not even nearly to this degree.
Also there were such thing as taxes for two decades when this went down. Taxes came back just last year. The taxmen are ofcourse getting shot left and right all the time.
smh

hypernima

Banned

My condolences. Although I've never lost a child, my aunt has (my cousin) and it put a huge rift in our families for years. I hope this doesn't happen to you.

I'm still dealing with losing my mom. It's something that doesn't go away. I wake up and hope sometimes that she'll come down to my room to comment on the quirky art I'm working on or berate me for a dish that's unclean or something.

On another note, it's weird seeing people talk about the middle school you went to.

akira28

If only this would happen in Congress instead of them sending a bunch of kids off to kill some statistical brown people on the other side of the planet for some discounts on gasoline.

i would cise that shit up, "Oh you gonna take that shit talk from that turtle looking motherfucker, Harry Reid? Go kick his ass."

cdyhybrid

If only this would happen in Congress instead of them sending a bunch of kids off to kill some statistical brown people on the other side of the planet for some discounts on gasoline.

i would cise that shit up, "Oh you gonna take that shit talk from that turtle looking motherfucker, Harry Reid? Go kick his ass."

Congressional Royal Rumble? I'd pay for that PPV.

Numb

This went down just today.
Hair dude was like ''we will discuss the matter'' but the bald dude went''hell naw x6'' Then he pretended to agree with him, went for the handshake and then went full ORAORAORAORA on his ass.Fights usually start if you shit talk someone,cut them off, your eyes meet or laugh behind their backs for any reason etc..etc..etc...
Good lord am i embarrased.

akira28

This went down just today.
Hair dude was like ''we will discuss the matter'' but the bald dude went''hell naw x6'' Then he pretended to agree with him, went for the handshake and then went full ORAORAORAORA on his ass.Fights usually start if you shit talk someone,cut them off, your eyes meet or laugh behind their backs for any reason etc..etc..etc...
Good lord am i embarrased.

the shit sounds like one of my Japanese animes.
xxC96yj.jpg

you see this dude gritting on you from across the aisle, your eyes meet, you both get up from your chairs and start sprinting at each other.

Numb

the shit sounds like one of my Japanese animes.
xxC96yj.jpg

you see this dude gritting on you from across the aisle, your eyes meet, you both get up from your chairs and start sprinting at each other.

You don't wanna know what goes down when som dude throws a folding chair on the ground randomly. Peeps start wearing their lucky punching gloves and the bats get taken out.
Seriously tho it is sad.

Sorry to hear about your loss, JeanGordon.

Unrelated, but I just woke up about an hour ago from a party that my roommates threw. It had just about everything: a fight, the grill caught on fire, a couple had sex in a small room filled with spiders, the cops had to show up, and bad drunken karaoke with someone butchering Guns and Roses.

Sorry to hear about your loss, JeanGordon.

Unrelated, but I just woke up about an hour ago from a party that my roommates threw. It had just about everything: a fight, the grill caught on fire, a couple had sex in a small room filled with spiders, the cops had to show up, and bad drunken karaoke with someone butchering Guns and Roses.

That party doesn't sound very.... melanated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom