• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Con_Smith

Banned
Brutha got offered full time over a contract position. Time to use that diddybop I held back from that Animorphs thread this morning.

Slayven

Yeah bruh lemme hold 13 dollars

rockinghorse.jpg

Numb

All i need is 5 bucks fam. I swear im good for it.

Watched Fantastic 4 with a bud. What a masterpiece. Takes real effort to produce jank on this lvl. Not even funny bad.

From the Street Fighter 5 new character Rashid reveal thread:

Someone needs to make a "Maybe you shouldn't post this" Chrome extension.

Oh snap, I didn't notice that but I don't see any harm in pointing it out though.

I gotta find some contests to enter. I got a call earlier about that I earned a $300 gift card from Wal-Mart and i just have to pay for the $8 shipping. I almost took that out of my desperation. I need to get up out of here before I do something stupid out of my desperation.

Slayven

An excellent article that almost didn't get written, because the editors at Alternet love Bernie so much that they balked at Starr's request to write it. It took Black Twitter yelling at Alternet to get the green light.

That is so shameiful, they writer said the editor warned them that there would be a "counter" piece

akira28

Gordo, man. I'm sorry. for your family, that you all had to go through this.

You open up however you need to, people here care. so if you find something too difficult to think about or talk about or handle by yourself, you let us know. You don't have to do it all on your own.

royalan

Wow, the US Open thread became a fucking embarrassment after Serena's loss.

Guess it must suck that Serena could lose a match at this stage, and still have her status as "better than your low-rent ass fucking flop of a fave" cemented in the history books.

Wow, the US Open thread became a fucking embarrassment after Serena's loss.

Guess it must suck that Serena could lose a match at this stage, and still have her status as "better than your low-rent ass fucking flop of a fave" cemented in the history books.

image.php

I can't help but read your posts in her voice.

Crocodile

I haven't read this yet but I'm sure it's great: Why aren't more black voters feeling the Bern?

Oh hey its some of the things I said the other day (and others have said as well here) :p

Like why would you even use that force against someone stealing credit cards anyway? This could have easily turned lethal. I heard someone else bring up the good point that what would have happened if Blake fought back because he thought this cop (who was in plain clothes and didn't ID himself as far as I can tell/know) was just straight up attacking him? The cop could have easily shot him in "self defense" and lord knows people would be doing backflips to defend him. Fucking gross :(

I remember you stepped away from GAF for a bit a while back and I never knew why. I guess now I do. I never even knew you were a father. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hang in there and don't let recent events get you down.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank this community. You've all been so welcoming, even looking past me and Jandro's questionable taste in chicken. We want to thank Neojubei and Slayven, for keeping our lives private..they've both known for months now, and we truly appreciate them keeping it to themselves.

I'm sorry for being so quiet..we just weren't ready to share our world like this. I won't lie..I've been a walking corps..my girls have been worse. This has been the hardest thing to happen to us. His sister is who we hurt for the most..she's dealing with it better than we'd ever imagine, and yet, she's sooo lost.

We thank you all so much. It's always nice to come home and have some jokes..no matter what. Thank y'all, sincerely..

Numb

Pleasure shum.
I was shocked to say the least.
It did not show at all and that was your choice. Signs were there with the sleeping but didn't see it at all. Completely Undertandable you didn't want to share.
I hope everyone in your family gets the strengh to live through this.

JeanGrey

First and foremost, I'd like to thank this community. You've all been so welcoming, even looking past me and Jandro's questionable taste in chicken. We want to thank Neojubei and Slayven, for keeping our lives private..they've both known for months now, and we truly appreciate them keeping it to themselves.

I'm sorry for being so quiet..we just weren't ready to share our world like this. I won't lie..I've been a walking corps..my girls have been worse. This has been the hardest thing to happen to us. His sister is who we hurt for the most..she's dealing with it better than we'd ever imagine, and yet, she's sooo lost.

We thank you all so much. It's always nice to come home and have some jokes..no matter what. Thank y'all, sincerely..

It's a very difficult thing to talk about and we didn't know how to say it. It's painful and hard to accept.

TY all again.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
The rules of attraction are the same if you're gay or straight, negativity emanates off you worse then room cleaning BO, when it comes to meeting someone. If you don't change your attitude you won't have any luck finding someone. And that's honestly it, doesn't matter what you look like, fat, skinny or ugly as the fuck, if you have a positive attitude you can attract someone.

i guess that means i will always be alone which also means i get to give up on life.

Numb

i guess that means i will always be alone which also means i get to give up on life.

Don't be like that.
Even if you yourself have accepted that you are negative you don't have to show it to people you just met and one to chat up. You go on your best behaviour at first and later when you know each other well enough and can trust them is when you bring out the heavy stuff. They gotta deal with it by then. Like all relationships.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

man I know my words don't mean much but I'm so sorry your and your families loss. All your post seem so upbeat didn't know you were hurting like this. I wish I had 1/10 of your strength and courage. gonna keep you and yours in my prayers fam.

really wish I could hug you Gordon.

Young Magus

*internet hug*

BCT loves ya G$, stay on the up and up. We here for ya!

Africanus

I'm at a loss for appropriate words, they feel lacking in substance. I am too young in age to fully comprehend your situation, but really, you're a very strong individual. One of the reasons I joined Neogaf in the first place was because of you. An integral part of our community. Even now you have a quip.

Your expression of your feelings is perfectly acceptable. I support you completely and wish you peace in your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom