• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That party doesn't sound very.... melanated

It wasn't...entirely at least. The guy who got swung on was though. Then the guy who threw the punch started crying (literally crying, tears and all) and making excuses like how he enjoys making people mad.

There was a LOT of booze at this party. One dude was dancing like he could actually feel the music flowing through him, but it looked like he was having some sort of seizure.

It wasn't...entirely at least. The guy who got swung on was though. Then the guy who threw the punch started crying (literally crying, tears and all) and making excuses like how he enjoys making people mad.

There was a LOT of booze at this party. One dude was dancing like he could actually feel the music flowing through him, but it looked like he was having some sort of seizure.
What kind of people do you hang with?

akira28

Sorry to hear about your loss, JeanGordon.

Unrelated, but I just woke up about an hour ago from a party that my roommates threw. It had just about everything: a fight, the grill caught on fire, a couple had sex in a small room filled with spiders, the cops had to show up, and bad drunken karaoke with someone butchering Guns and Roses.

the closet under the stairs, right?

Village

Sorry to hear about your loss, JeanGordon.

Unrelated, but I just woke up about an hour ago from a party that my roommates threw. It had just about everything: a fight, the grill caught on fire, a couple had sex in a small room filled with spiders, the cops had to show up, and bad drunken karaoke with someone butchering Guns and Roses.

Sometimes you gotta have spider sex

Sometimes that the move for the day

akira28

it also really depends on the spider. there are some spiders I wouldn't mind having sex around, but then other spiders it's a totally unacceptable situation.

Numb

it also really depends on the spider. there are some spiders I wouldn't mind having sex around, but then other spiders it's a totally unacceptable situation.

Have seen thousands of daddy long legs so i'm cool around them.
Anything else tho...

Numb

LOL. don't blame you. :D

But what if a daddy long legs goes up your bum though. ?

I said around them not in my butt. Lawd c'mon man lol
They usually went around the mouth during sleep if you don't clean well after eating tho.
I don't know if that some other bug or them.

Dereck

I see you KeKe [NSFW]

SUTLo7Z.png

Nintendo stans are like in the top 5 WOAT stanbases in video gaming.

Yea I said it.

Who are the other 4 you ask?

Souls/From stans
Sonic stans
Platinum Stans

And I can't think of anything else.... I mean KojiPro and ND stans are up there but I'll put them like in the top 10

Fam, I had an off-brand Nyquil induced dream that Kevin James was playing the Skipper in a remake of Gilligan's Island. Which means it was probably an Adam Sandler joint. Ugh.

This has led to a further even worse idea in my brain - an all Wayans production of Gilligan's Island. With Shawn and Marlon as Ginger and Mary Anne.

Slayven

Fam, I had an off-brand Nyquil induced dream that Kevin James was playing the Skipper in a remake of Gilligan's Island. Which means it was probably an Adam Sandler joint. Ugh.

This has led to a further even worse idea in my brain - an all Wayans production of Gilligan's Island. With Shawn and Marlon as Ginger and Mary Anne.

My takeaway is Mrs.Manky leaning like Lil Wayne, does that make Mr.Manky Guccimane?

Village

Yea I said it.

Souls/From stans
Sonic stans
Platinum Stans

And I can't think of anything else.... I mean KojiPro and ND stans are up there but I'll put them like in the top 10

This list is invalid

Zelda isn't in all 5 spots

Order

Yea I said it.

Souls/From stans
Sonic stans
Platinum Stans

No lies detected

On a positive note I have been asked to be a guest on the Spawn on Me Podcast this week. You guys should checkout their stuff if you aren't up on them, really great show.

I haven't heard of this before, but it seems like it's covered some pretty neat subjects. I'll have to give it a look.

This reminds me, someone made a tiny little graffiti scribble in pen at my work's stalls that said "black lives matter." That being said, I'm the only dude that works there so I'm the only one that ever really catches that stuff on a frequent basis (outside of cleaning them). I haven't touched it, but a few days ago someone said "all lives matter dumbass" and wrote something like "no education" with an arrow pointing to the original note. I'm really tempted to either only clean off the addendum or add an additional note about Bernie losing in the primaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom