• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

It's not on the Vita?

UWDuHoh.gif

Numb

I'm going summarize today's events from gaming side

-All twelve Vita stans are hurt

-People seriously thought Sony was going to use a code name for its final product .

-Subs is widely known in Internet circles

-Cboat filed their application in the Larry Holmes Garden

-VR Waifus
Birth of a new age.
Overall pleased with other than the Persona no show and Harada doing nothing.
And with PS4 being huge everywhere more than in Japan maybe these titles will show up in the west in a decent time.

Even though I'm too broke to game these days, I'm quite pleased at all the Japanese support for the PS4. I mean, last gen everyone written off Japan as being flabby and sick... Lol

Numb

Even though I'm too broke to game these days, I'm quite pleased at all the Japanese support for the PS4. I mean, last gen everyone written off Japan as being flabby and sick... Lol

Not lying there were 2 or 3 games on PS4 for the longest i had it i was waiting for and if they made it to PC i was gonna sell it. But after E3 and TGS things are looking up.

harSon

Banned
Bah gawd, PS4 users straight up finna be FEASTIN' brehs

C76EYFO.gif

All that JRPG support

fC3jHhY.png

NIOH

fC3jHhY.png

Dem boys at Team Ninja abandoned Ninja Gaiden and made a Samurai Souls

Lol, everything action that Team Ninja has had their hands on post Itagaki has been straight ass cheeks. Good luck with that bruh

You're very welcome.

I was about to edit my post, and change boy to man, because it didn't occur to me at the time that it could be taken negatively. Sorry about that.

Haha naw it's cool that didn't even cross my mind. Now if you were dressed as Colonel Sanders and said it like 'BOY!' then I would feel differently lol.

Merc_

lol at all the port begging over on gaming side. These dudes really seem surprised that the Xbox One isn't getting Japanese titles. Were these guys asleep during the last two generations or something?

Today I was talking to a supervisor of a section next to mine and he was telling me that he was glad to see more black people getting in the internships and getting higher positions. He was telling me that there has been a lot of pushback because too many black people were taking these positions. His section is called the "Obama Section" because his has the most amount of black people in the whole squadron. He also was telling me that there were discrimination complaints due to hiring of too many black people.

Shy

Today I was talking to a supervisor of a section next to mine and he was telling me that he was glad to see more black people getting in the internships and getting higher positions. He was telling me that there has been a lot of pushback because too many black people were taking these positions. His section is called the "Obama Section" because his has the most amount of black people in the whole squadron. He also was telling me that there were discrimination complaints due to hiring of too many black people.
if you don't mind me asking Faded, where do you work. ?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Guess Japanese companies are just gonna put this move in every fighting game now.

21caV2e.gif

Yes, that is a Pikachu in a luchador mask giving the Stone Cold Stunner to Charizard.

Video games.

Numb

Almost thought it was a statue.
Guess Japanese companies are just gonna put this move in every fighting game now.

21caV2e.gif

Yes, that is a Pikachu in a luchador mask giving the Stone Cold Stunner to Charizard.

Video games.

R.Mika got it and Armour King got one in Tag 2. I am sure Wolf from VF has one since he got so many wrestling moves.
There are so many other wrestling moves to use too.
Replace Pika lucha with Hawlucha already.
A billion pokemans and you put two Pikachus in.smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom