• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Someone needs to bring anime to the gym so you can marathon while you marathon!
Better than horse racing channel thats always on on mine lol. Need that Love live and imouto in there while pumping iron
If it makes you feel any better fam, i don't even have a mobs.
Thats another lvl. Had a nokia before this but none before that. Other than the calls you dont really need one

If he was black he would still be in the school basement on suspension tonight.
They would have gotten him for failing to ask permission to bring personal materials to school. A rule that probably isn't even on the books, but it sounds good.

they would wonder if he was stealing car radio parts

All you guys are rocking these beastly ohones and i still got my Samsung Galaxy S II from 2011. I can't use the app store anymore and the browser got weak as hell but i dropped the thing a billion times and only the back cover is cracked. Screen as good as day 1. Then i see peeps withbrand new iphones and S3-4-5-6s etc and break that shit in 2 days since its like glass instead of plastic like mine. I'll get one with a non-glass screen if i ever do upgrade and that only comes if i break something which never happened before.

GS2 has Gorilla Glass. the original Galaxy S was one of the first Android phones to use Gorilla Glass.

I would go with the Red Moto.

I just bought an Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 this week, Should be coming in tomorrow actually! Im excited because my phone has been in struggle mode since I lost my Galaxy S3... I got a Moto Luge afterwards but its just meh honestly....

An S2?? No.. you must upgrade... Its to the point where there are some prepaids better than your phone lol. Id at least go for the 2015 Moto G by default.

nah... you can't buy a prepaid that low spec now. even the $30 Boost Mobile Android burners would run circles around a GS2. only thing is some of them will have like 4-8GB of storage while the GS2 came with 16GB minimum IIRC.

That Moto G Giirlfriendofgamer suggested also had gorilla glass when i checked the specs. I am guessing it means uncrackable?

no, glass can always crack. it just depends on how much force and at what angle. smaller screens are harder to crack because physics bla bla.

Shy

Are you any of you on bandcamp, i want to follow some fans, so i can get some recommendations for stuff to listen to.
And have my feed show up properly, cause it doesn't until you follow people, and i would rather follow some of you guys than strangers.

Numb

no, glass can always crack. it just depends on how much force and at what angle. smaller screens are harder to crack because physics bla bla.

I've kicked my GS2 across the floor screen facing downwards dozens of times in the last 4-5 years. No scratch. It ain't uncrackable but it is very tuff atleast. I'll make sure to get one with these gorilla glasses whenever i decide to upgrade. That Moto G looks very cheap in pricing and any upgrade might be huge in my case lol.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Jubei, I highly recommend you to not include an ounce of negativity in your posts from now on OK. This latest snapchat conversation was better but then you had to include that you are too fat to date. This is a bad attitude. Even if you are above your weight class or whatever, that shouldn't be a deterrent in your dating life. Don't degrade yourself. If you still feel that way, maybe you should get on an exercise regimen for that confidence boost. It's never too late man.

Neo. My man, you've lost th plot. Believe me when I say that I share your sentiments as a black man in the dating game, so I can't imagine how much worse it likely is as a gay black man. But the way you word things are so defeatist that it almost hurts. You need to recognize your own strengths and accept them. That doesn't mean you're going to get the guy(s) you want or that things will "get better", but you can at least feel good about yourself and see that there is nothing wrong with you. It's hard out there, for sure. And doubly so for us as blacks in all areas of life. But you should never let other peoples opinions about you, be what stops you from living a quality life of your own.

Bruh, that ain't the mindset to have. You gotta get out of that, people can sense these things about people. Try out more dating sites and apps and disregard the assholes who insult you.

Thanks for the advice but it's not like I have any chance at any type of relationship. I'm way too fat.

Thanks for the advice but it's not like I have any chance at any type of relationship. I'm way too fat.

Trust, plenty of fat people get play. You just got to optimize what ya got. And that means looking towards your positive attributes (or looking for them if you don't realize you got them).

But straight up, with that mindset, you probably shouldn't be thinking about getting into a relationship or anything of the sort.

You've gotta get yourself right first, Neo. Do that, and people will come your way. The worst thing you can do is to get with someone out of overwhelming loneliness. That can breed some really unhealthy mindsets.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1104295&page=45

Gordon out here adding lobster bisque to his sandwiches.
I cared for thou once..
I let a fat dude smash just the other day.
Throw neo a bone..for ya homie..
If that's what you into then do you my dude, do you.
collecting-horse-semen-2.jpg

To be honest we don't know just how healthy it is. What does science say about this? I think i heard some scientists say its good for the face and can be used as cream by the ladies. Gordon we need you expert input on this.
Like you don't know..

andthebeatgoeson

Eh, yoooooo, lmao. This page is up to fuckery level 5. Gordon putting that Gouda cheese on his salami. Roy getting crushed by big pun. And numb didn't even get started.

Numb

Like you don't know..
That's classified research.
Secret tip:
Eat nuts alot. Makes it nice and thick.

Seems like i'm looking at the next animated Disney movie.
Pumba becomes friends with monkeys and they go around trolling humans and stealing their shit.
The monkeys do the work and Pumba is the getaway vehicle. Timon is the scout somehwere hiding like meerkats are known to do.

143537608_1311411.gif

crime does pay

andthebeatgoeson

Eh, yoooooo, lmao. This page is up to fuckery level 5. Gordon putting that Gouda cheese on his salami. Roy getting crushed by big pun. And numb didn't even get started.

That's classified research.
Secret tip:
Eat nuts alot. Makes it nice and thick.

Seems like i'm looking at the next animated Disney movie.
Pumba becomes friends with monkeys and they go around trolling humans and stealing their shit.
The monkeys do the work and Pumba is the getaway vehicle. Timon is the scout somehwere hiding like meerkats are known to do.

143537608_1311411.gif

crime does pay
Nevermind, I take that back.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
are you 250+? because i am and i've been in 2 actual (read: committed) relationships so far in my life.

foh with that attitude
Whoa, Professor Beef. I didn't know you were still around.

Bungie is like that dude you let hold $20 a few paydays ago and you ain't say nothing about it cause its only $20 and you feel like you shoudn't have to remind him that he owes you and he ain't a bad dude and you're sorta cool with him because he had your back a few years ago even though it really wasn;t a bad situation, but you appreciated him lookin' out but now its payday again and he comes up asking to hold another $10 from you...

Numb

The alpha was fun and the full game got my attention for a minute. Tiger Knee'd peeps with my titan till lvl 20 or something. Just another case of people trusting too much in the marketting of a company with lots and lots of cash behind it. They expected way too much than it was. Atleast the game is getting support for those that are still in it and they can't swallow that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom