• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Meant to post a selfie yesterday while it was still hip:
Clean your fucking mirror
Taken from a few months ago, when I was tryna front like I was on some grimey shit with glasses on.

xKLPJOj.jpg

You look like a School Daze characte

Infinite

Man, I guess I'm too busy dealing with racial oppression to worry about what overzealous college kids decide what's worthy to be protested on their campuses.

Shy

Bungie is like that dude you let hold $20 a few paydays ago and you ain't say nothing about it cause its only $20 and you feel like you shoudn't have to remind him that he owes you and he ain't a bad dude and you're sorta cool with him because he had your back a few years ago even though it really wasn;t a bad situation, but you appreciated him lookin' out but now its payday again and he comes up asking to hold another $10 from you...
fHL0mwT.png

Meant to post a selfie yesterday while it was still hip:
You look really unimpressed with your selfie sub. lol. :p
Taken from a few months ago, when I was tryna front like I was on some grimey shit with glasses on.
xKLPJOj.jpg
Dat stare.

You and the you that you used to rock in your avi are two different people.

This guy is clearly white
A few months ago you was a member of DeBarge

You a light skin chameleon.

Spending an entire summer working 9-hour days as a lifeguard compared to going a whole year with a whopping two tanning sessions will do that to you

I look more like a C-list Attack on Titan character now

Kreed

That thread on Obamas statement on coddling college students.

smmfh, I figured someone would make this thread after it was brought up in the South Park thread and their episode on college kids being "overly PC". And just like the South Park thread, posters are taking a discussion about college kids being too PC and trying to relate it to message board moderation and video games.

RedSwirl

Last day of my part-time job was on Sunday. Now I'm just trying to figure out what to do with all of that spare time. I figured I'd get myself back into shape. Being on my feet all day kept me semi-in shape but I didn't go to the gym because I'd always be tired between school and work, and I only had an hour for lunch so I'd always try to get something quick to eat, which usually meant junk food.

Y'know what? How DO you get in shape when unemployed? Sure the time is there, but not the money for a gym membership or anything? Do you just save up to buy some weights?

I used to do an elliptical every morning but unemployment wrecked my sleep schedule so bad I could no longer wake up early enough for any serious workout. Now I just do push-ups and leg lefts whenever it is I might wake up (I made it to 50 push-ups). My uncle says I should spread smaller sets throughout the day. Advice?

Not sure what the goal is though. I'm 145lb/65kg which is about the weight people tell me I need to be for being
5'4"/162cm
. I already understand getting rid of the gut is mostly about diet.

ReiGun

People like to throw "It's just my opinion" like they're playing YuGiOh and just drew Swords of Revealing Light. Like all conversation is supposed to stop and they just revealed all your hidden insecurities.

Somebody tell me if this situation seems familiar at all. You meet some dude, at some place you go not infrequently, some hobby or something. You only run into him every couple of months so you still don't really know him that well, and if he even gets around to acknowledging you you'll just bullshit for a few minutes (on top of that, you get that feeling that he don't have much in the way of black friends; besides you, maybe a work acquaintance). Overall you can tell he don't think much of you but it's alright cause you don't think much of him neither. Then one time you see him and he's with some girl so you figure he'll def ignore you this time. Instead, the opposite happens-he hollers at you from across the street, comes over and give you a legit pound, introduces you and even bullshits for 30 seconds. As they walk away you wonder why he was so buddy-buddy all of a sudden, and then you realize-this motherfucker was just showing you off.

Tldr, basically the type of nerd only gives you daps when he's with a chick cause the cool'll rub off

andthebeatgoeson

Somebody tell me if this situation seems familiar at all. You meet some dude, at some place you go not infrequently, some hobby or something. You only run into him every couple of months so you still don't really know him that well, and if he even gets around to acknowledging you you'll just bullshit for a few minutes (on top of that, you get that feeling that he don't have much in the way of black friends; besides you, maybe a work acquaintance). Overall you can tell he don't think much of you but it's alright cause you don't think much of him neither. Then one time you see him and he's with some girl so you figure he'll def ignore you this time. Instead, the opposite happens-he hollers at you from across the street, comes over and give you a legit pound, introduces you and even bullshits for 30 seconds. As they walk away you wonder why he was so buddy-buddy all of a sudden, and then you realize-this motherfucker was just showing you off.

Tldr, basically the type of nerd only gives you daps when he's with a chick cause the cool'll rub off
You need a better fuck-off stare.

Numb

mjlol.png

You need a better fuck-off stare.
Yep. Posture is important too.

Anyway.
Ever meet someone so HOT you wanna go and ask them why the hell they are on the bus with the rest of us? Super duper model and not skinny either. Even the girls were staring.Then you look away from her face finally and notice she has a friggin ring. That man dropped the ball. Girl should be trapped in a castle waiting for her prince or living the high life in style. Dude giving me ideas of becoming a mercenary or mob boss to give her that kind of life.Mind you i'm in a town where everyone is hot at around B+ to A- except old people and the pregnant ones but thats something different entirely. She was atleast S tier this girl. Seen hotter but not in buses. Someone else must have taken her wheels i hope.

mjlol.png

Yep. Posture is important too.

Anyway.
Ever meet someone so HOT you wanna go and ask them why the hell they are on the bus with the rest of us? Super duper model and not skinny either. Even the girls were staring.Then you look away from her face finally and notice she has a friggin ring. That man dropped the ball. Girl should be trapped in a castle waiting for her prince or living the high life in style. Dude giving me ideas of becoming a mercenary or mob boss to give her that kind of life.Mind you i'm in a town where everyone is hot at around B+ to A- except old people and the pregnant ones but thats something different entirely. She was atleast S tier this girl. Seen hotter but not in buses. Someone else must have taken her wheels i hope.

Maybe her ride is in the shop, or maybe her and her man only got the one car.

andthebeatgoeson

That is what i came to.
I know the area well and never seen her before.
Girl like that shouldn't even be driving either. Needs a limo.
Damn, brah, stop. You giving her all types of attributes just based on looks.

And it's kind of fucked up that we see women as needing a man to make her better. I take the train or the bus and it might be 'sensible'. You see failure. Um, it might be late. I usually say the weirdest things at night. I think 80% of my bans came from late night posting. Go get some sleep, duder.

Numb

Damn, brah, stop. You giving her all types of attributes just based on looks.

And it's kind of fucked up that we see women as needing a man to make her better. I take the train or the bus and it might be 'sensible'. You see failure. Um, it might be late. I usually say the weirdest things at night. I think 80% of my bans came from late night posting. Go get some sleep, duder.
You are right.I might be overthinking it. Just rare seeing super models in there.
It ain't nothing with that. Gay marriage has been legal here forever and her man could be a woman. I was just putting myself in those shoes.
Also it ain't late but lunch here.
although didnt sleep all night

andthebeatgoeson

You are right.I might be overthinking it. Just rare seeing super models in there.
It ain't nothing with that. Gay marriage has been legal here forever and her man could be a woman. I was just putting myself in those shoes.
Also it ain't late but lunch here.
although didnt sleep all night
There you go. I do the same thing. You should have hollered, tho. You still thinking about her.

Numb

There you go. I do the same thing. You should have hollered, tho. You still thinking about her.

Married women are my weak spot.
I respect the sanctity too much.
Everything else i'm game for tho.
I was thinking about her a minute ago but the internet is where my waifu lives and i just needed to look at her to forget that other lady.

andthebeatgoeson

Married women are my weak spot.
I respect the sanctity too much.

Everything else i'm game for tho.
I was thinking about her a minute ago but the internet is where my waifu lives and i just needed to look at her to forget that other lady.
Yeah, I'm not touching that but OK.

Merc_

That thread on Obamas statement on coddling college students.

I wonder if Obama even realized what sort of people were going to take advantage of his statements? I'm not even remotely surprised that folks in the thread are talking about tolerating racists and how it's up to everyone (black people) else to educate them.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I wonder if Obama even realized what sort of people were going to take advantage of his statements? I'm not even remotely surprised that folks in the thread are talking about tolerating racists and how it's up to everyone (black people) else to educate them.

It's like when Chris Rock made that niggas vs black people joke all over again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Y'know what? How DO you get in shape when unemployed? Sure the time is there, but not the money for a gym membership or anything? Do you just save up to buy some weights?

I used to do an elliptical every morning but unemployment wrecked my sleep schedule so bad I could no longer wake up early enough for any serious workout. Now I just do push-ups and leg lefts whenever it is I might wake up (I made it to 50 push-ups). My uncle says I should spread smaller sets throughout the day. Advice?

Not sure what the goal is though. I'm 145lb/65kg which is about the weight people tell me I need to be for being
5'4"/162cm
. I already understand getting rid of the gut is mostly about diet.

There's a lot you can do with bodyweight but if you want to put on significant muscle, the best bet is a gym and eating like a madman and watching what you eat so you don't dirty bulk.

There's a book named Convict Conditioning that is basically the bible when it comes to bodyweight exercises, you can do a LOT with it and I highly recommend it if you can't find a gym or don't want to go to a gym, and instead spend time alone.

ReiGun

Heartwarming story: Started my day in a bad mood because I only got two hours of sleep and I didn't wanna be here. I went into one of my student's class to pick up her permission form so she can be in the tutoring program I run here. As soon as she saw me, she gave me a hug. So now I'm like overjoyed and fully energized.

Children are magic. More specifically, black girls are magic. I can't have a daughter, fam; she'd walk all over me. lol

Slayven

that obama thread is just folks saying "see the president said i can say racist/sexist/fucked up shit and not be challenged. So nah nah boo boo".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom