• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc_

How can they deny it, there been articles written all summer, podcasts recorder. But then again they were black podcasts

I'm mostly just remembering when a bunch of us would bring it up during any of the numerous Sanders threads only to be shouted down for it.

jmood88

I do wish that he didn't limit it to Twitter because it just allows people to easily dismiss the shit that we see on this very website and everywhere else white liberals go on an almost daily basis.

Happy birthday Gordon

Happy B-Day, Gordon.

Happy bday Gordon!

Happy Birthday Gordon. Here's to many more, fam.

Anime was a mistake.

birthday-cat-pictures-3-600x460.jpg

Happy bday Gordon.

Also, happy birthday Gordon!

Ayee turn up Gordon!

happy birthday gordo.
Thanks, everyone..having my drinks delivered so I can start this cat party lol..
I wish i had that article where it showed how shitty it is to be black in Sander's home state
This work? Must be your birthday 😜

D i Z

I do wish that he didn't limit it to Twitter because it just allows people to easily dismiss the shit that we see on this very website and everywhere else white liberals go on an almost daily basis.

This is a problem. That response is a sonovabitch to deconstruct without relying heavily on anecdotal evidence. Twitter is so easily dismissible and such a small corner used for social discourse.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gordon, I hope you have a pleasant day. Hope you get yourself a delicious sandwich.

Kreed

Happy Birthday Alf Gordon!

But when "PC outrage has gone too far" it's all hail Twitter and Tumblr.

Good, it's your birthday. Only gun fire you should be seeing today is on Empire (this isn't a spoiler, I'm just expecting guns).
Hell nah lol..dat Church's stereotype. I think I'll do the worst thing on earth, and watch this terrible Empire show just tonight so I can post

2595163-7369566770-25927.gif

religiously from now on..

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Hell nah lol..dat Church's stereotype. I think I'll do the worst thing on earth, and watch this terrible Empire show just tonight so I can post

I just realized that half the coli smilies are in that one gif. Happy birthday.
Edit: I think Rio just had a birthday as well. Shout outs to the big homie too.

I just want to know who was that Maya Angelou looking lady in the background with the purple scarf who just looked right at the camera at the last moment.

Slayven

Time is a flat circle. Except the length of the path around the circle is like half a page on GAF.

I will say this, I give him credit for being honest. More posters need to come out and just say it. It will help discussions flow better when we are honest on our positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom