• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Rx2Rgft.gif

Man, they had RL from the R&B group Next on the Breakfast Club and I'm sitting here like "Don't tell me they only brough him here because that 'Why You Lyin'?" vine is hot."

....they did. Smh.

Slayven

I don't watch Empire but did Chris Rock join for a few episodes to get back into that Pookie state of acting?

Damn I want to tell you, but it is just too good and needs to be witnesses for ones self. Empire makes JC look like a upstanding citizen with it's ain't shitness

Kreed

I don't watch Empire but did Chris Rock join for a few episodes to get back into that Pookie state of acting?

Like Slayven said, it's better to witness it, but just to answer your question with little details
it was only for one episode and it's not a comedic role.

RedSwirl

Damn I want to tell you, but it is just too good and needs to be witnesses for ones self. Empire makes JC look like a upstanding citizen with it's ain't shitness

I sensed its ain't shitness from about ten miles away which is why I don't watch it. I just assumed BCT was watching a trainwreck it couldn't turn away from.

Nothing cures a hangover like eggs and bacon..

That sounds like a good cure if I ever need it.
I don't drink.

That sounds like a good cure if I ever need it.
I don't drink.
That's a good habit. Keep it up.

I use bacon and bread. I heard that combination does the trick, and even after drinking 151s straight it works.
Oh yeah, toast was definitely involved. Woke up on the living room floor, using a foam roller as a pillow lol..seems I was cracking/massaging my back with it and fell asleep in the process. Good times..

Like Slayven said, it's better to witness it, but just to answer your question with little details
it was only for one episode and it's not a comedic role.
Lee Daneils write Lucious like a fanfic mary sue, there is no subtlety to his power moves. But the fuckery was on 1 thousand trillion last night

"you can't even dyke right"

Damn cookie

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
You can get some messed up looks with that face scanner.

flrl3A7.jpg

I saw that. The amount of Live fuckery on social media was incredible this week. People were trying to pass that off as how LeBron looks in Live when that clearly was not the case. It is so weird that the some of the people who say they want Madden to have some competition, will actively campaign against any competition for 2k. Not speaking for anyone here, just an observation of some people I know. I ask them will they try out Live and they talk about it like it is a threat to cause testicular cancer.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
bout to quit twitter, twitter sucks

Twitter is all about who you follow. Follow fuckery, you get fuckery. Even if you follow the best accounts, twitter is best in small doses. I think all of social media, message boards, the internet in general is best in small doses.

G-Fex

Twitter is all about who you follow. Follow fuckery, you get fuckery. Even if you follow the best accounts, twitter is best in small doses. I think all of social media, message boards, the internet in general is best in small doses.

true. I'm on the internet 24/7 well almost and I aint got shit to do so I can't help it sometimes. Eh I'll just delete it from my toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom