• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

That shit fire

latest

G-Fex

You feel comfortable saying who. ?

No.

Fanboys/girls are too much for me, and I guess it doesn't take much to ruin something for me.

------------
Yep there's a gaming community, I never used it though, scared as hell to tread to any thread like the halo thread.

Slayven

You ever worked with someone that when the group is talking and they come around everyone shuts up because that person will want to get in. And they always tell you some fucked shit about their lives you wish you never knew?

You ever worked with someone that when the group is talking and they come around everyone shuts up because that person will want to get in. And they always tell you some fucked shit about their lives you wish you never knew?

I work with Randall. Who is Randall, you ask?

500px-Randall.jpg

This conniving son of a fuck. Whenever ANYTHING questionable happens that we could sort through ourselves as a team rather than consult with higher ups, he's the first to tell the higher ups. Dude tries to act like a team player and suggest that he isn't a corporate fuck but we all know what's up. Royal kiss ass motherfucker. I do my best to keep quiet around him and my conversations with him are as short as Chris Rock's life in prisons.

Slayven

All too well..

There was this dude I use to work with, on top of smelling like burnt tires and old hotdog water, all his stories involve him destroying personal and public poprtery.

He was an extrmemly larger gentlemen. He use to talk about the time he feel through some one's porch. And I was like, why would you tell anyone that?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
It's funny this came up because my boyfriend finally left for Japan this past wednesday. He's stationed there for two years. I'm sure he'll end up with some stories being a gay black dude in Yokosuka, but considering he already knows Japanese and he's military it'll probably help. Probably.

you share that boy.

Infinite

Looks like October is the last month where the family has to leave our current place. Brooklyn, here we go! As much as I live near there, I barely go to Brooklyn. Tho i used to go to church a block way from the Barclays Center many months ago. What are some nice places to chill and eat in general? A new chapter of family matters for us. I'm not sure how I feel other than when we get our new place, there will be a slight urge to shout "Brooklyn, stand up!!"
Which part of Brooklyn you're moving too

Shy

i clicked the button for it for the first time ever. i see it even less then OT which i also avoid unless here or lettersgaf links to something there
I thought you were joking before.
Thanks. Yea I hope so too. Maybe I will finally get tickets to a Barclay's game when the time comes. Haven't gone in years. I want to have the whole experience again.
Cool.
Thanks.

I was hoping at least some of you guys would be getting it on PC. :(
No.

Fanboys/girls are too much for me, and I guess it doesn't take much to ruin something for me.
I understand. Sorry if came across to nosy.

I can't do it anymore. Every time I try to do this shit, it always comes back down to having to expend energy explaining the most obvious things. And people actually expect you too. I'm not talking about race with white people or with them around ever again.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That thread is probably the first and last time we'll ever read about how J Cole is too rude and aggressive. Dude probably listens to Marvin's Room and gets sweaty palms.

cdyhybrid

That thread is probably the first and last time we'll ever read about how J Cole is too rude and aggressive. Dude probably listens to Marvin's Room and gets sweaty palms.

I couldn't believe that thread.

God forbid that dude ever listens to something even approaching heavy metal. He'd have a heart attack.

dumb ass kids (most likely) kicked in the door of my dad's place and stole some stuff including his work taser but missed his bulletproof vest and uniform b/c it was semi-hidden
he wasn't home at the time

Smiley's from Odell Beckham's reality-bending one-handed catch earlier this season. The middle finger really makes it, so I've just been using it as a "my _____, fuck off" emote.

Kreed

I couldn't believe that thread.

God forbid that dude ever listens to something even approaching heavy metal. He'd have a heart attack.

What annoys me most about people critical about hip hop music is their assumption that they've heard EVERYTHING there is when it comes to the genre despite admittedly not listening to hip hop often.

The other thing that annoys me is how you see people criticize hip hop like this, but you never see these people criticize other forms of music in the same way. In all my time on GAF I have not once seen a thread made with a poster going "Anyone not like rock music?" or any other genres that aren't hip hop.

Slayven

angleus you fucking with me?

Someone hacked my dummy facebook account, changed the profile to an asian chick and started friending people in Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom