• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
mjrChqI.jpg

Hmm...

Huh. I guess we're not a monolith.

Numb

Take the good filter out the bad lol

The bad always bubbles up way more than the good in discussions becauseit's more interesting. And then people make it even worse somehow by being insensitive,unaware of what they are talking about,thinking they are the good ones/knowing what's good for you when they ain't or straight up being dicks.

RedSwirl

Witcher,GTA,MGSV,Fallout.
Now wonder you got no time for anything else at all.
I can't find my GTA disc lol. Still got the casing.

I don't know if/when I'm going to GET GTA V. And it'll have to be a physical PC copy because I can't download 64 gigs.

...and I still might start a new Fallout 3 character to be honest.

Numb

I don't know if/when I'm going to GET GTA V. And it'll have to be a physical PC copy because I can't download 64 gigs.

...and I still might start a new Fallout 3 character to be honest.

Avoiding most of the openworld Skyrim-like 100hr+ games has done me good.

Shy

Evening my lovelies, quick BCT survey.

Of all the people who are getting Star Wars battlefront. What platform are you getting on. ?

Man her story is kinda insane. And she pulled the olde pretending to a guy to get and sleep with a girl thing

This was Ku's first time in a hotel room alone with a real life lesbian and boy was it monumental. Nikki Carr is a stand-up comedian from the Bronx who became a comedian in order to [spoiler alert] find her long-lost children. Ku and Carr reminisce on shows they've done including the one they just finished in Amherst, MA. You may know her from Last Comic Standing, BET's Comicview, One Mic Stand with Kevin Hart, Martin Lawrence's 1st Ammendment Stand Up, and Showtime's Stand Up for Family. #danci

* Duration: 1:10h

* Published: 9/24/15 11:00:00 PM

* Episode Download Link (64 MB): http://traffic.libsyn.com/kuandthegang/NIKKI_CARR_.mp3

* Show Notes: http://kuandthegang.libsyn.com/nikki-carr-becomes-a-pregnant-man

* Episode Feed: Ku and the Gang Podcast - http://kuandthegang.libsyn.com/rss

The Adder

Banned
On the subject of that new job:

Won't be doing it for possibly up to a month. Sent in the money and paper work to get my guard license renewed last pay day, but it still hasn't processed and expired today. They won't let me work without it.

jmood88

So Spike Lee/Visual Concepts made the family in 2k16's MyCareer black no matter what color you make your player and people are mad about it. I can't stop laughing.

Let me go to one of the most casually racist against black people countries in the world to look for a boyfriend...

Stop doing this to yourself.

It's funny this came up because my boyfriend finally left for Japan this past wednesday. He's stationed there for two years. I'm sure he'll end up with some stories being a gay black dude in Yokosuka, but considering he already knows Japanese and he's military it'll probably help. Probably.

Jacir

Looks like October is the last month where the family has to leave our current place. Brooklyn, here we go! As much as I live near there, I barely go to Brooklyn. Tho i used to go to church a block way from the Barclays Center many months ago. What are some nice places to chill and eat in general? A new chapter of family matters for us. I'm not sure how I feel other than when we get our new place, there will be a slight urge to shout "Brooklyn, stand up!!"

Shy

Looks like October is the last month where the family has to leave our current place. Brooklyn, here we go! As much as I live near there, I barely go to Brooklyn. Tho i used to go to church a block way from the Barclays Center many months ago. What are some nice places to chill and eat in general? A new chapter of family matters for us. I'm not sure how I feel other than when we get our new place, there will be a slight urge to shout "Brooklyn, stand up!!"
Congrats on the new place Jacir, hope the move goes smoothly for you.

Jacir

Congrats on the new place Jacir, hope the move goes smoothly for you.

Thanks. Yea I hope so too. Maybe I will finally get tickets to a Barclay's game when the time comes. Haven't gone in years. I want to have the whole experience again.

Slayven

It's funny this came up because my boyfriend finally left for Japan this past wednesday. He's stationed there for two years. I'm sure he'll end up with some stories being a gay black dude in Yokosuka, but considering he already knows Japanese and he's military it'll probably help. Probably.

He need a roommate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom