• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna get Persona 4 Dancing All Night. Was completely skeptical until I played it at EVO this year. Now I can't wait.
.....I got that collectors edition in the Amazon queue.
tumblr_lq0ax5O8f51qlubhpo1_500.gif

G-Fex

Glad to see you back Adder, good shit.

I was going to pick up the transformers game, excited to do so. But lately a certain person has made me grow to intensely hate transformers so fucking much I want nothing to do with it.

Africanus

Went to mosque on a school trip for World Religions class today.

What I learned:

Soy products make you effeminate which makes homosexuality rise in our society.

Satanism is the fastest growing religion in the United States.

Satanism = Atheism.

Social Media can never be good.

Never trust the majority unless that majority is Islam.

Islam ensures to every wife one servant at minimum.

Men receive larger, air conditioned prayer spaces than women.

Don't worry, I didn't let this experience influence my views :p

Numb

What I learned:

Satanism = Atheism.

1.wat
2.tru
3.Always the case(meaning size) since way more men than women go normally. The air conditioning is bullshit.

Slayven

I am watching this show and they talking about how spam is considered a high end gift in Korea. Like they showed spam cans in ornate boxes being gift wrapped and shit.

Shows you how different we can be.

Sou Da

So this girl is going up to Alabama for the weekend for a funeral and during that weekend I'm getting her to model some lingerie for me.

Am I going to hell?

Kreed

What I learned:

Satanism = Atheism.

Did you get to take home any Bean Pies?

Africanus

Did you get to take home any Bean Pies?

No bean pies :( .

Somewhat related to that thread about white people and spiciness, I could tell they drastically toned down the spices they would usually use. The food was lacking.

Took home some nice bread and an odd circular pastry that had an inside like a fig newton bar.

Numb

Funeral coffin holes are deeeeeep. Movies lied with all the people coming to life and their hand is already at the top.Not with that much heavy earth on you buddy..
The ones i've been to. Don't know how deep the US goes with theirs.

Sou Da

Serious question here: Why are there no black characters of note in MGSV?

I just got Code Talker and maybe there's more I have to learn about his backstory but I don't really see why he couldn't have been an old black African.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So this girl is going up to Alabama for the weekend for a funeral and during that weekend I'm getting her to model some lingerie for me.

Am I going to hell?

I see you gonna be on some "let's make the most of the time we have" shit

so yes

Numb

Serious question here: Why are there no black characters of note in MGSV?

I just got Code Talker and maybe there's more I have to learn about his backstory but I don't really see why he couldn't have been an old black African.

Comes in most famous white hair on black girl model(not mgsv tho)
Also child soldiers

Sou Da

Comes in most famous white hair on black girl model
Also child soldiers
There's also the gun salesman and his monkey from MGS4, I guess it just has more to do with how the game tells it's story compared to older MGSs but it still feels kinda weird to me.

Numb

There's also the gun salesman and his monkey from MGS4, I guess it just has more to do with how the game tells it's story compared to older MGSs but it still feels kinda weird to me.
Drebin(also white hair)

One of the beauties is black too i believe.
Didn't get to it but isnt there like afrikanees land that speak afrikaness? No black people there?

Infinite

No bean pies :( .

Somewhat related to that thread about white people and spiciness, I could tell they drastically toned down the spices they would usually use. The food was lacking.

Took home some nice bread and an odd circular pastry that had an inside like a fig newton bar.
Wait you went to an NOI mosque?

Sou Da

Drebin(also white hair)

One of the beauties is black too i believe.
Didn't get to it but isnt there like afrikanees land that speak afrikaness? No black people there?

There are black soldiers yeah, just no one who actually really gets to speak for more than 7 lines.

Numb

There are black soldiers yeah, just no one who actually really gets to speak for more than 7 lines.

Too bad. It's japan so i doubt they wanna go deep into it and offend someone without knowing. Don't want another RE5 on our hands. Although they started consulting more nowadays with what they don't understand and the results have been good.

RedSwirl

My major game buying for the rest of the year might already be over. I don't know if I'm gonna be done with Metal Gear before Halloween, and after that and The Witcher I might not have enough room in my stomach for Fallout 4. I can honestly wait until next year (I think) for Fallout. Otherwise till the end of the year it's just maybe some indie stuff like SOMA and Stasis.

Worst thing of all? I still haven't played GTA V.

Trey

Am I going to hell?

All sad in the photos and shit. Spectre of death looming over her as her ass all out.

Numb

My major game buying for the rest of the year might already be over. I don't know if I'm gonna be done with Metal Gear before Halloween, and after that and The Witcher I might not have enough room in my stomach for Fallout 4. I can honestly wait until next year (I think) for Fallout. Otherwise till the end of the year it's just maybe some indie stuff like SOMA and Stasis.

Witcher,GTA,MGSV,Fallout.
Now wonder you got no time for anything else at all.
I can't find my GTA disc lol. Still got the casing.

Shy

I was going to pick up the transformers game, excited to do so. But lately a certain person has made me grow to intensely hate transformers so fucking much I want nothing to do with it.
You feel comfortable saying who. ?

Am I going to hell?
Yep.
It's not a parent, I know that much. I should probably ask.
If you don't even know who's funeral it is, you're definitely going to hell fam. But we still love ya.
Drebin(also white hair)
Am i the only one who finds Drebin's portrayal to a bit racist. or at least racially insensitive.

I was going to post how much i'm enjoying SOMA, it has such a good sense of atmosphere, and compelling story.

Shy

Don't remember much other than that Know-it-all fooling around merchant attitude they give to merchants sometimes.
Yeah, i guess.
I was about to edit my post and remove that comment. because it's more of a feeling that rubs me the wrong the way, and i find it hard to articulate.

EDIT: I'm sorry if i pissed anyone off with that post. I shouldn't have made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom