• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any case, back to my show.

AW4f6lT.gif

On the sixth episode of the 1st season and this shit is amazing.
Awesome..glad you're digging it. Get on it, Numb..
lol..

Didn't know dude showed up so early. I thought i had to watch 2 seasons atleast.
Pushing it to top priority now.dang

He shows up pretty early in the show hasn't had alot of scenes so far. That scene the gif comes from hasn't happened yet just liked it so much had to post it.

Numb

Unique opinions is a good thing. Might even come out of it feeling something entirely different from everyone else.
Lost was hilarious.Stupid is funny unlike heroes later seasons.

But what about black on black posts.
hqdefault.jpg

Unique opinions is a good thing. Might even come out of it feeling something entirely different from everyone else.
Lost was hilarious.Stupid is funny unlike heroes later seasons.
Hey, what do I know? I can't even make myself watch a second episode of Empire lol..LOST is a show I didn't commit days to like those who watched it religiously while it was airing. I thought it was alright, for what it was..no groundbreaking television or some shit..

Numb

hqdefault.jpg

Hey, what do I know? I can't even make myself watch a second episode of Empire lol..LOST is a show I didn't commit days to like those who watched it religiously while it was airing. I thought it was alright, for what it was..no groundbreaking television or some shit..

7cb.gif

---

Like most other shows i ddin't watch lost when it was airing live but in a marathon years later.
Didn't need to wait every week as the fuckery got deeper. It was ok.

jmood88

Ahmed is out here being a regular-ass kid and getting attacked for it while white kids can shoot up schools/churches and those same people come up with all sorts of excuses for what they did.

Ahmed is out here being a regular-ass kid and getting attacked for it while white kids can shoot up schools/churches and those same people come up with all sorts of excuses for what they did.
To be fair.......................................................................

White people can do all types of terrible shit and not get blamed.

But let one minority do a bad thing.

Slayven

THey way brown folks are fucked from jump is so ingrained. DC announced they were going to do a Muslim green lantern. First image they show is this

muslimsuperhero103249-525x615.jpg

And his origin involved a car bomb, but he lived in America all his life.

Numb

THey way brown folks are fucked from jump is so ingrained. DC announced they were going to do a Muslim green lantern. First image they show is this

I love this world sometimes.
Didn't marvel already make a muslim superheroine that's also loved that didn't repulse people from second 1?

Shy

This came up in my facebook feed, and i thought you fine fellows and ladies might be interested in reading it.
It's a brief article that mentions Ta-Nehisi Coates and Lin-Manuel Miranda winning the 2015 MacArthur Foundation grant.
#mentallyill

yU6SiWT.gif

D i Z

Remixing Hollywood

Senegalese Omar Victor Diop and French-American Antoine Tempé, co-authors of [re-]Mixing Hollywood are both photographers based in Dakar.

Their series of twenty images is inspired by iconic moments of great American and European movies, with a cast featuring a representative sample of the cultural scenes in Dakar and Abidjan, where these pictures were shot, in the setting of ONOMO hotels.

Article

56098dc41800002a008311fb.jpeg

ReiGun

Fresh Off the Boat had me in tears tonight. Family Boyz II Men singalong and a little white girl playing "Nothin But a G Thang" on the piccolo >>>>>>>> *

He can't just use his ring to make a damn gun? He has to buy a real one?

I think there was a story happening at the time where the lanterns were up against enemies their rings couldn't affect, so everyone strapped up.

Slayven

Didn't marvel already make a muslim superheroine that's also loved that didn't repulse people from second 1?

Kamala came afterwards and is pretty much universally loved because she isn't fuckshit

Fresh Off the Boat had me in tears tonight. Family Boyz II Men singalong and a little white girl playing "Nothin But a G Thang" on the piccolo >>>>>>>> *

I think there was a story happening at the time where the lanterns were up against enemies their rings couldn't affect, so everyone strapped up.

Fresh off the boat was so ain't shit tonight/

Bronx-Man

Banned

Kamala Khan? She's already gotten more of a personality and a memorable run in the comics in the past year alone compared to Carol Blandasfuck Danvers whose had nearly half a century.

Numb

Kamala came afterwards and is pretty much universally loved because she isn't fuckshit
Kamala Khan? She's already gotten more of a personality and a memorable run in the comics in the past year alone compared to Carol Blandasfuck Danvers whose had nearly half a century.

That is a trait you need to be loved that much.
I don't know what they were thinking with this dude and probably wouldn't even understand.
That arabic tattoo was a little much.

ReiGun

Fresh off the boat was so ain't shit tonight/
Jessica is the definition of "no chill."

That is a trait you need to be loved that much.
I don't know what they were thinking with this dude and probably wouldn't even understand.
That arabic tattoo was a little much.

All told, Simon isn't really that bad. He just made literally the worst first impression because Geoff Johns ain't what he used to be.

Dereck

Why do the people who knowingly make dumb threads that get locked on sight never get their thread privileges taken away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom