• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my NYC niggas should watch money & violence on youtube. Its a surprisingly good web series about stick up kids and shooters in the Bush. Its like the Wire set in Brooklyn

Bubba T

I woke up at 5 to get ready to attend student accounting conference. Stay there until 4PM, go on campus and sit in my business tax class until 9:30, get home around 10, and unpack my stuff to study Finance for two hours before going to sleep. Wake up around 7 to get ready to work until 5.

Some days I wish I was 5 years younger so I don't have to juggle so much stuff at once. Working full time and taking 12 credits is getting to me more than it did last year, and it's just about to be October.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's #DuragHistoryWeek once again, pay homage.

I missed this but
wNjznEv.gif

Just a heads up, the BCT Group on PSN is up, and invites have been sent to anyone who is already part of the BCT Chat room. If you need an invite just PM me, or post here if you don't mind unwanted fans..

No invite, huh.

tumblr_naphhwFslE1t9w8rwo1_400.gif

I'll remember this.

It's probably not worth it as I refuse to pay for PS+ for one game.

Kreed

I am so tired of dating. This chick who I went out with once has gotten obsessive. In the past 10 minutes, she has sent 12 texts. I am at work looking at GAF, I don't have time or the want to respond to any of them. 6 of the texts she sent read, "Hey, I sent you a snapchat!!!"

You don't think I get a notification?
Maybe I just don't care to see your snap of your dog, or you driving to work, or some crap about your fast food breakfast order. There is a line between giving attention and being annoying and she is all over it.

I laughed way too hard at this.

I woke up at 5 to get ready to attend student accounting conference. Stay there until 4PM, go on campus and sit in my business tax class until 9:30, get home around 10, and unpack my stuff to study Finance for two hours before going to sleep. Wake up around 7 to get ready to work until 5.

Some days I wish I was 5 years younger so I don't have to juggle so much stuff at once. Working full time and taking 12 credits is getting to me more than it did last year, and it's just about to be October.

I feel you. I'm only working part time (like 12-15 hours a week), but I'm taking 18 credit hours to avoid summer classes. Woke up at 4:15a today, called the missus for half an hour, went to the gym at 5, got ready after, got to my first class (which is an hour away from home) at 8a, and I'm just now getting done with classes. Now I get to go home after another hour of driving, draw like hell until 10p and then sleep because I'm getting up at 6:15a tomorrow to work out in the morning / go to classes from 11a-8:40p.

At least I close Friday so I can sleep in.

I also can't really complain because I've managed to work my own FPS pet project fuckery into at least two different courses - one of which is a "personal directions" course where I'm more or less laying out character concepts / level designs / storyboards / etc all semester.

Ha!

Bill Nye was great on Larry Wilmore..that panel was embarrassing. Really dislike that Ricky dude.

I've noticed that Ricky is there to say crazy shit. Mike Yard and the white guy sometimes have that position, but they tend to be more reasonable overall. Ricky is just there for the speaking off the top of his head whatever crazy/stupid/problematic shit he can stuff, to get laughs.

I've noticed that Ricky is there to say crazy shit. Mike Yard and the white guy sometimes have that position, but they tend to be more reasonable overall. Ricky is just there for the speaking off the top of his head whatever crazy/stupid/problematic shit he can stuff, to get laughs.

You're probably right, but Yard and Albanese never come off as just plain dolts with every word spoken like that Ricky cat. Yesterday was just wow to me..

Bubba T

I feel you. I'm only working part time (like 12-15 hours a week), but I'm taking 18 credit hours to avoid summer classes. Woke up at 4:15a today, called the missus for half an hour, went to the gym at 5, got ready after, got to my first class (which is an hour away from home) at 8a, and I'm just now getting done with classes. Now I get to go home after another hour of driving, draw like hell until 10p and then sleep because I'm getting up at 6:15a tomorrow to work out in the morning / go to classes from 11a-8:40p.

At least I close Friday so I can sleep in.

I also can't really complain because I've managed to work my own FPS pet project fuckery into at least two different courses - one of which is a "personal directions" course where I'm more or less laying out character concepts / level designs / storyboards / etc all semester.

:brofist:

Keep at it man. It is difficult right now but its only temporary. You'll be a better person for it too.

I'd love to take 18 credits and work 15 hours a week, but a brother has rent to pay. I also wondered if I should just move back to moms and take out a couple student loans to supplement myself while finishing this last 10 classes, but there would be too much I would lose by choosing so.

andthebeatgoeson

Dropped about 5 pounds so far. I haven't had any soda in a week or so. I've had 1-2 massive salads a day. Lots of water. In assuming for 190 pound. That may take me closer to a year. We'll see.

I'm hoping for some long term changes to my diet.

Dropped about 5 pounds so far. I haven't had any soda in a week or so. I've had 1-2 massive salads a day. Lots of water. In assuming for 190 pound. That may take me closer to a year. We'll see.

Great to hear, brother. I'll be starting up on Monday..ain't about that under 200 lb life tho. 215-225 is my limit..need to keep some monster in me.

Numb

Nice going man. Lost about the same but gained it back. Gonna have to go deeper with the diet and discipline. Started the gym yesterday and still sore.

andthebeatgoeson

Great to hear, brother. I'll be starting up on Monday..ain't about that under 200 lb life tho. 215-225 is my limit..need to keep some monster in me.
Yeah, every black person for 30 miles will say I'm skinny or sick. I've seen that before. You get different responses from different groups.
Nice going man. Lost about the same but gained it back. Gonna have to go deeper with the diet and discipline. Started the gym yesterday and still sore.
Yeah, it's only been a week. All that is water weight. But I've been surprisingly good even though I have hunger pangs most of the day. Not 'starving' or hangry but I know I'm not satiated.

Shy

Good work fam. Keep that shit up. <3

Numb

Yeah, it's only been a week. All that is water weight. But I've been surprisingly good even though I have hunger pangs most of the day. Not 'starving' or hangry but I know I'm not satiated.

You get the mindsett of noticing food more since you are thinking about controlling it so i randomly started doing shit i never did before like trying new soft drinks and burgers outta the blue. Just a taste is what i think. Being broke will fix this after i spend my free money on other shit early in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom